Legend of Zelda: Fierce Deity's Awakening by Fierce Deity
Summary: While Link was looking at the mask of dangerous power he wanted the mask salesman to find out about it. The man told him to never use this mask even if you are at a foot from death.
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Link (OoT & MM)
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 160 Read: 9305 Published: Jun 04, 2005 Updated: Jun 04, 2005
The mask by Fierce Deity
After saving termina, Link was wondering if Fierce Deity was as dangerous as majora. "Who could identify this mask?" said Link. Tatl was flashing and said "Why don't you ask the man with the masks." Link ran to the clock tower and asked the salesman, "What kind of mask is this?" The man replied, "five hundred years ago before Majora was born, Fierce Deity had taken control all over Hyrule and Termina. If he or she uses this mask again the evil may be permanent." Since the man told his story, Link was scared of the mask that destroyed Majora. Link and Tatl went for a walk to snowhead. On the way, five poes captured Link and took him to the Temple. When he woke up he was near an edge of a lava pit and the poes were getting closer. Link was surrounded and couldn't find anything to stop him except for Fierce Deity's Mask.
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1653