Zelda's journey through the pokemon world by Zelda_dragon15
Summary: Zelda takes a journey through a whole new world but will she ever leave?
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Zelda
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 173 Read: 10027 Published: Oct 18, 2011 Updated: Oct 18, 2011
The journey of a lifetime by Zelda_dragon15
Zelda walked to the sacred Temple of Time unaware that she was being followed. Two creatures -one black and gold, the other purple-  leapt past her blocking a portal that she knew led to a whole new world. Her eyes closed as she sang a soothing melody. The creatures followed her through the portal. Zelda looked around amazed by what she saw.  So this is the Pokemon world. She thought. "Well hello there." came a voice on Zelda's left. "Oh! You startled me." she said. She smiled though. "I am Professor Oak. You're the first Hylian to come through that portal in millennia. Not many Hylians know about the portal.  Espeon! Umbreon! Come!" commanded Professor Oak. "Can you tell me more about this world?" Zelda asked."Come with me." said Professor Oak. Zelda followed him. Her journey went fantastic but she soon realized she had to leave. But....when she got to the place where the portal had been the portal was gone. Oh no, She thought.  Now I'll never get home.
End Notes:
Please review. I really would like it!
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2739