Legend of Zelda: Mark of Curses by BeastDuck111999
Summary:

Three years have passed since the Dark Lord Ganondorf took the throne of Hyrule. The people of Hyrule are in disarray and monsters roam the forests. The threat of war looms on the horizon and the many villages of Hyrule cannot cope with the new taxes. Hyrule needs a hero, but that hero might just come from the most unlikely of places.`


Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Link, Princess Zelda
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Legend of Zelda: The Power of Courage
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 165 Read: 9691 Published: Jan 14, 2013 Updated: Jan 14, 2013
Story Notes:
*This story is based off of no other Legend of Zelda in the current series. Characters are mostly from the Zelda series but aside from that the story takes place in a world of my pure imagination (but Hyrule and some other places are still there. About the title, I haven’t come up with one yet so if you have any suggestions please put them in a comment or contact me at BeastDuck111999@gmail. Now read on brave soul to a story from the depths of my mind. (Evil Laughter) This story is not finished so I'll be adding more as I find time.
Prologe by BeastDuck111999
Author's Notes:
This story is written in 1st person perspective from Links point of view. I might change this in the future, but at the time I liked it a lot.

I limped through the forest as fast as I could. In front of me I could see the lanterns fading through the fallen snow getting farther and farther away. Blood seeped through the fingers of my hand that was firmly applying pressure to my side. I could hear the dire wolves snarling getting farther as they carried her away.I tripped over a tree root and face planted into the ground. I lay there sprawled in the snow cursing my own uselessness. ' I have to get up, I have to save her!' I thought to myself. I rolled over and pushed my back against a tree and then struggled to stand. I found that my legs would not obey me and once again cursed how weak I was. Tears rolled down my face freezing halfway to the end my cheeks. I turned my head and watched as the lights disappeared into the night, then I yelled her name hoping she would be with me again.

                                                       "Zelda!"

This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2817