Difficulties of Love by triforce of corage
Summary: The pharaoh Yami and Tea arrive mysteriously to Hyrule. Zelda and the pharaof fall for each other while Link isd falling for Tea.
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Zelda
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2054 Read: 42450 Published: May 22, 2005 Updated: May 26, 2005

1. Where are we? by triforce of corage

2. Princess who? by triforce of corage

3. Love is in them Air by triforce of corage

Where are we? by triforce of corage
The pharaoh has finally decided to leave to a new land. Yami needed some time to think. He finally remembered everything. His father died when he was 17 years old. He took over as egypt's new king. He worked hard to protect his land and became a worthy pharaoh. His job was done, but as a reward the gods let him live his life all over again. Yugi returned Yami’s puzzle when he was incarnated. He wasn’t that happy that Yami had to leave. Tea wasn’t either when she realized that she should come as well because she couldn’t stand that Yugi fell for Rebecca and they both became girlfriend and boyfriend. Tea and Yami hopped on their horses and left.
“Pharaoh, are you ok?” Tea asked him.
“I’m fine. I was thinking.Tell me Tea why did you came with me? I think your mad about Yugi and Rebec...”
“Please don’t mention her name.” Tea interupted the pharaoh.
The two of them keep riding in silence for the rest of the day.


Meanwhile in the past. fifty thousand years ago in Hyrule Princess Zelda was thinking over. She remember when she was small that her father and some king of Egypt were talking. She still remembered the conversation.
“My boy and your girl will make a great couple. Yami will be pharaoh of Egypt soon and your daughter the queen of Hyrule. why don’t we marry them and we will unite.” My father was happy with the idea that I didn’t denied at it. When he heard that Yami’s father was killed a week ago her father stayed silence for a whole week.Zelda started crying nonstop she never meet the young man her father will soon make her marry.
“No I do not care. You wil find Yami. Egypt and Hyrule need him. Are you sure he banished? How could that be. Use the power of the trifoerce and bring him back. Zelda and Yami will marry.” Zelda heard her father yelling in the hallway.
“ Right away, sire!” the page said and ran to the temple of time.
Yami and Tea stopped for the night.They were camping in the dessert.
“Yami... would you like have something to eat?” Tea asked the pharaoh, who was sitting inside his tent.
“No thanks I’m not hungry” He replied saddly.
“What’s wrong. You can trust me.”
Yami slowly smile and began to tell her what he remeber.
“When I existed back in Egypt I...was engaged to this princess. She was from a kingdom called Hyrule.
As they were talking a white light appeared outside.
“What was that?” Tea asked frighten
“I’m not sure. Stay in here.”
Yami peeked and saw another flash of light but this time Tea and Yami fell unconscious.

“Sire I found the pharaoh, but there was a girl with him too. I don’t think their a couple so I brough her too.”The page told the king of hyrule when he returned from the future. “I guess Yami was sent to the future. Well... get him dressed in his pharaoh clothes.Tell Zelda to lend the girl some clothes,too.”
Zelda slowly peeked at the hall. There she saw the guards holding
a brown short haired girl and a hamsome young man. They seemed to be unconscious. Zelda ran to her room when she saw the page and the guards were heading her way. Minutes after she locked herself in her room she hear a knock on the door. It was the page.
“Your highness, orders from your father. Please make this young lady presentable for an important meeting.”
“A meeting? Who will attend?”The princess demanded.
“The hero of time, the sages, your father, kafei and Anju, and the pharaoh of Egypt himself.”
“The pharaoh? I though he was killed a week ago.”Zelda asked puzzled.
“This is the son of the pharaoh. He was crown last week after the funeral and banished mysteriusly, and now he is back. No if you excuse me your highness I have other buisness to attent to.”
The princess desmisded them and the guards placed tea on Zelda’s bed.
Princess who? by triforce of corage
Chapter two: Princess who?

“Where I’m I? Tea? Where’s Tea?” The pharaoh asked as he woked up.
“You are in Hyrule remember boy, you were engage to my dauther ten years ago. Forget about that girl because your weding is in a month.” the king Hyrule told the young king.
“That was five thousand years ago. How you standing infront and telling I am getting married with the princess I never meet.”
“Because we brought you back to this time so you could marry my dauther. A promise is a promise. No you must go down to the meeting with us.Everyone is expecting you, expecially my dauther and your friend.”
The pharaoh agreed. When he got out of the bed he was dressed in his old clothes. His pharaoh’s clothes.

“Tea. Wake up. Hello.” a blond girl said. Tea woke up. She found herself baith and dress like a nobel.
“What?...when?...who?” Tea asked uncomplete questions.
“Well lets start with who. Im the princess.”
“The princess who? Asked Tea.
“Princess Zelda of Hyrule...”before Zelda finished Tea asked
“The same princess that Yami was engaged five thousand yers ago.How could that posibly be. Unless the white light was some kind of portal or time mashine that end me and the pharaoh to Hyrule.” Tea was suprised at her theory and agreed with it.
“Your right my father send to get the pharaoh so he could marry me and between you and me I have never meet him and well...
I don’t want to marry a man I have never meet.”Zelda admitted to her new friend.
“Don’t worry Yami is one of coolest, honest, greatest, guy you ever meet. You will like him”
“Did you like him?” Zelda quickly asked.
“No. I used to like someone else exept he fell for another girl so, here I am. Yami offered as a friend to take me were he was heading.”
“Wow that is a great friend and a wonderful guy.” Zelda was convince that maybe it wasn’t that bad to marry the pharaoh.

“Sire everybody is in the meeting room, including your daugther and the girl. All we need is to introduce the pharaoh and the meeting should start.” the page said to0 the king.
“ Good intoduce him then.”
“Yes your highness”
“Now introducing the king of Egypt and the future husband of Princess Zelda, the Pharaoh Yami”
Yami entered unsure of what to do. He looked over to Tea and a beautiful girl. She had her hair as golden as gold and this wonderful blue cristal eyes. He couldn’t stop starring at her.
Neither could she. He was so hamsome. His golden bangs and his dark purple eyes. He was so cute.
Link saw those two. He wasn’t that happy that he lost his girl to a king, yet there was this atracting girl next to Zelda. She had brown eyes and brown hair. She was kind of sweet and she had a shinning personallity that he could sence in her. He didn’t pay attention to the meeting at all.
“You are all invited to Yami and Zelda’s wedding. Everyone is dismiss.”
Love is in them Air by triforce of corage
Chapter 3: Love is in the air

“Yami… Yami…” Zelda could not keep herself from whispering his name in her mind. He was the cutest guy she ever meet and not to mention he was so generous. Tea was totally right. Zelda hoped that Yami would be thinking of her. She was writing her day in her diary:

Dear Diary,
Today I meet my future husband for the first time. After the meeting he took me on a date (My father’s request). First he took me to dinner, and then he took me horse back riding. It was so wonderful. Link is as nice and as cute as the pharaoh but I like him like a friend. Tea was right about his personality. I think she has a crush on Link because she couldn’t keep her eyes off him. (Isn’t that cute) Ha Ha Ha!!! I just hope the pharaoh is interested in me like I am interested in him!!

Sincerely,
Princess Zelda


The pharaoh couldn’t sleep. He keeps thinking of his wedding. He knew he was getting married with Hyrule’s most gorgeous and famous person, the princess. He loved her. He knew he did. Yami couldn’t stop thinking of her beauty. She was a sweet as candy.
Guess Yugi and I found the girls of their dreams. Yugi! He still could talk to him by the power of the millennium puzzle.

In the future

“Yugi… can you hear me” Yugi heard the pharaoh somewhere in his room.
“Pharaoh, were are you?”
“Yugi, you got my message. How you being? I need to talk to you.” The pharaoh said to Yugi.
“Sure what is it?”
“I’m getting married with a girl I barely meet!”
Yugi was definitely confused.
“If you barely meet her, then why did you propose? I mean it’s crazy!”
“Yugi, this might sound weird but, I didn’t our fathers engage us five thousand years ago. You see somehow me and Tea were transported to Hyrule, in the past.”
Yugi then realized something he was desperate to tell the pharaoh.
“What Hyrule? I went with my grandpa to the ruins of that castle. What we discovered was really shocking. There was a painting of a princess and her family. The thing was that her husband was you a pharaoh of Egypt!”
That was really shocking. He actually went with the wedding? So Zelda did decide to marry him?
“What else did you find out?”
“Well, there were two kids there, a girl and a boy. Oh and they were twins! Also there was…”
“Yugi who are you talking to? Come down. Your grandpa and me are worried you being talking alone all night.” A girl from down stairs called.
“Contact me later Yami. Everybody is giving me a surprise today!”
“Yugi before you go… happy birthday.”
Yugi and smiled. The pharaoh broke contact with his old friend. He heard a knock on the door.
“Pharaoh…can I come in?” a girl in a pink robe came in.
He couldn’t believe who just came into his room.
“Yes. Aren’t you supposed to be asleep?” The pharaoh asked.
“Yes but I was thinking… look tell me the truth do you love me?”
The pharaoh was confused now.
“Look I don’t know you that well…but I tell you something I have no dough that I do.”
Slowly he grew close to the girl. There faces grew closer and closer until their lips meet. They kissed. Another girl watch the little scene. She grew with anger and jealously.
“First I lost Yugi and now the pharaoh. I will not stand for this!”
“Spying on the pharaoh and the princess, huh? I wouldn’t do that if I was you cutie. You can get in trouble.” A blond handsome man was leaning on the wall next to Tea.
“Hey you’re that blond guy from the meeting. What do you care, anyways?
“Well, Zelda has being my friend since childhood and I have an oath in protecting the Royal family, but I’ll let you pass with a warning cause I like ya cutie”
“First of all, don’t call me that, second off all you are not me, and third of all you and know that you aren’t happy about this little scene either.”
“Wow your good. What’s your name? Mine is Link, the hero of time.”
“Tea one of the pharaoh’s best of friends.”
“Nice to meet you Tea, it’s a pleasure.” Both of them left the castle and into the courtyard to talk.
Zelda and Yami were enjoying the kiss, but eventually the pharaoh backed away.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.”
“Its ok, goodnight Yami” Zelda left his room. She couldn’t believe it. It was like a miracle.
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1614