Legend of Zelda: Reflected evil by Fierce Deity
Summary: Link gets a package from someone but doesn't know who it's from. Link looks inside the box and finds a letter and something not good.
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Link (OoT & MM)
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 239 Read: 23877 Published: Jul 06, 2005 Updated: Jul 06, 2005

1. Under the box by Fierce Deity

2. Dark Link by Fierce Deity

Under the box by Fierce Deity
Link is relaxing in his treehouse in the Kokiri forest and Tatl and Tael were hanging out with Saria.
While Link was shining his sword a package came infront of the doorway. Link walks and picks up the package and opens it and finds a mirror. Link was very confused about getting a mirror because he didn't know who sent it to him.
He looked into the mirror and saw a mmessage that said, "Link, it looks like you are stupid enough to fall for this. Hope you enjoy it. From Ganondorf.
Link is scared and drops the mirror. and it started to glow.
Dark Link by Fierce Deity
Link is looking at the mirror and reads a message from ganondorf. "Only stupid people fall for this trick." The mirror stopped glowing and a person with black clothes and red eyes came out of the mirror. Link is very nervous and stays away from him. The reflected Link said, "I am Dark Link and I am going to rule Hyrule with Ganondorf.
Dark Link runs out of the forest to capture every ghost on the field. Every ghost he captured turned into a Gibdo and they all multiplied. Link runs out to the field and is scared to go to the castle since there are gibdos everywhere.
Meanwhile Dark Link is at the lake turning every fish in the lake into sharks and every fish in the fishpond turned into skullfishes.
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1856