Shadow and Light 5 Culmination: Antithesis//PROJECT_REBIRTH by Red Sparrow
Summary: "And thus, the raven will spread her wings and grace Hyrule with her dark presence. With her power, she shall mend the broken hearts of brother and sister and banish the Angel which plagues the land for eternity." The Wind is blowing, the final chapter of the Shadow and Light saga begins...Search for your origins. (Read Shadow and Light 1, 2, 3 and 4 first! [WARNING: Graphic Violence, Suggestive Themes, Disturbing Themes and Strong Language])
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Link (WW)
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Shadow and Light
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 19985 Read: 267032 Published: Jul 16, 2005 Updated: Sep 13, 2005
Introduction by Red Sparrow
[SPOILER WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS STORY WITHOUT READING THE PAST STORIES AS WELL]


"And thus, the raven will spread her wings and grace Hyrule with her dark presence. With her power, she shall mend the broken hearts of brother and sister and banish the Angel which plagues the land for eternity."

Familiar faces, Different lives.

Project Rebirth.

Project Shadow and Light.

In a time after the princess sheds her tears, after the Angel has been slain, past the seasons which the cherry blossoms fall, and after the sunlight is swallowed up by the rain, the lines continue to blur as the dark merges with the light.

Suddenly, friend and foe, good and evil aren't as easy to figure out as they ought to be.

The Wind is blowing, the final chapter of the Shadow and Light saga begins...Search for your origins.

Sometimes there is more to the eye than shadow and light...
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1973