the legend of the transformation necklice. by malonsfarm
Summary: There is a legend of a girl who has the ability to transform into any animal she desires.Some beleive this to be true.Some don`t.Is this Legend true or false?Well,Link sets out to find out.
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Darunia, Ganondorf Dragmire, Impa, Link (OoT & MM), Malon, Nabooru, Princess Zelda, Rauru, Ruto, Saria
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 1183 Read: 57413 Published: Jul 23, 2010 Updated: Jul 24, 2010

1. Chapter 1the legend by malonsfarm

2. Chapter 2death by malonsfarm

3. Chapter 3the hero`s work by malonsfarm

4. Chapter 4the finale fight by malonsfarm

Chapter 1the legend by malonsfarm
A thousand years ago there was a legend of a girl who could transform into any animal she disires.Well this girl was born with a nacklice that could not be taken off and grew whenever she grew.The legend says the first thing she transformed into was a bunny when she was 3.Her parents named her Anny.No one know that it was her.But that was a thousand years ago.Noone knows for sure if it is true or not.Execept one boy named Link.He was married to her.They had a beutiful daughter named Cara.She had her mother`s blue eyes and her father`s blonde hair.She was also born with the necklice wich gave her the ability.Cara always played outside and picked flowers.Everytime she found a hurt animal she would bring it home and nurse it like her own.But one day Link had found out that Ganondorf had returned and was after his wife and daughter.And that is what has brought us to now.

Link was pacing around his room thinking of what to do.Cara was to little to understan even if she was very smart."I think I`ve thought of something its risky but its the only way"Link replyed to Anny"what is it ,Link?""you must take Cara and yourself to Termina.I know you`ll be safe there."Link told her"No.I`m not leaving you Link.I love you.""I love you too,Anny.But you have to keep yourselves alive and safe.""But Link."she cried to sleep that night with Link.It would be the last time they slept together.

Before sunrise Link Epona ready to take them to Termina."Link,are you sure you sure you whant to do this"Anny asked saddly"If it keeps you safe""Link,I`ll never stop hoping that you return." "I know".As they rode through lost woods Anny sobbed and tried to hide Cara.By noon they had made it to Termina. The clock town was like it was when Anny helped like save here.She took Cara to the inn were Anju was"oh, Anny, were`s Link?"Anju asked"he`s going to try and kill Ganondorf again."Anju gasped"well I can see that you have been through quit alot so I`ll give you the knife chamber for free."
Chapter 2death by malonsfarm
A few days later Saria came to a house they bought and deliverd some news."what`s wrong Saria?"Anny asked"well,I have good and bad news.Link managed to defeat Ganon, but soon after he died of all the wounds he got.We'ed prefer you stay hear because there are still his followers that are starting to attack."Anny started to sobb."I`m very sorry, Anny"Then she left.


Fourteen years past and Cara was seventeen.She was at school when a guy broke through the windows and said"if you whant live I suggest you tell me were Cara is."the class looked at Cara and ran to a side of the classroom.I stood up and he took out his sword.Cara then transformed into wolf.The class gasped and watched the fight.Cara groweld at the guy and he charged me.I jumped up and pushed him into they bookcase wich fell on him.The class next door came over to watch. Cara then turned into a lion ponced on him to attack and she pulled the sword from his hands then she turned back to a human.Cara held the sword to his throat."If I were you I`d take advantige of me not killing you because were at school." The man got up and ran.The class just stared at her.Oh crap I just let out a secret that I wasn`t sopose to,she thought."ahhh...class desmiced."the teacher said.She walked home when someone stopped her."Cara you never told me you could do that".It was her boyfriend,Max,"sorry my mom told me not to tell anyone""oh ok."he kissed her and left.When Cara returned home her mom was upstairs in her bed with the docter. "mom?What`s wrong?""Cara,I-I`m going to pass on soon.I am really sick and it can`t be cured.I just whant you to know that your father and I loved you.Never forget that on your journey...""mom,mom no,you cant die I dont know what to do,mom"She cried herself to sleep that night and when she awoke she was some were else.She quickly got up and six people surronded her.Then a pink light flashed and Princess Zelda apeared,"Cara,you are in the chamber of sages"
Chapter 3the hero`s work by malonsfarm
"I`m the hero of time?"Cara asked."Yes you are Cara.You have the triforce of life,like your mother.But you get a partner,he should be arriving soon."then a big white flash nearly blinded her.Out of the flash a guy about Cara`s age apeared."Cara this is Joe.He will be asisting you on your journey.""hi."I shook his hand and Zelda disapeared."young ones you must head to each tample and resight a task for us.Then you will be able to defeat Ganondorf.He has returned for the last time.Good luck."They then apeared in the forest were Saria was."Hello Heros.Your first task will be fairly easy.First I must give you this.The hero`s bow.There is to so you may both use one.Now you must try to get four poes destroyed before they reach the center wich were I will be."Saria said"Sounds fairly easy.You get two I get two got it."Cara said"got it"The four poes apeared and Cara started shooting it with arrows then it died so she started on the other one.Joe was on the second one as well.Soon they both died and Sarie said"You have done excelent.I will now give you a The kokiri`s emerald.Recieve it now."they made their way to death mountain."Great,we`re on a deadly moutain."Cara complained."Do you usally complain this much?"Cara rolled her eyesThey made it to the crater were Darunia."Here you will fight two flare dancers"He gave them a hookshot and they faught and resceived the goron`s ruby.They whent to lake hilia and faught their dark selves and reseived the zora`s saphire.They whent to the grave yard and faught four redeads and recieved the sheikah`s Amthist.All most done they faught two dark in the desert colosus.They got the geredo`s topaz.They returned to the chamber of sages and Rauru gave them the Hiliean`s dimond."Now go to Ganon`s lair."The sages teleported them to Ganondorf`s throne room."well,if it isn`t the hero`s daughter.I would love to hane the chance to finally put an end to the hero`s family.I killed your father, your mather, now you." Ganon said"you killed my mother?"
Chapter 4the finale fight by malonsfarm
Cara and Joe had been attacking Ganon for about a day.Finaly Joe stabbed his sword in his head.Ganon fell down dead and Joe and Cara worped out to Hirule field."Cara can I tell you something" "sure""I love you.""Joe, I-I-I love you too."she said.They turned and faced each other.Joe then kissed Cara on the lips."then will you marry me."Joe asked"yes."Joe took Cara home and kissed her."Joe wait,"Cara kissed him again passonetly.She pushed him down on the couch."If you love me then show me."Cara pulled of her shirt and pants.Cara started to pulled Joe`s clothes off.Joe caressed Cara`s breasts and she moaned.The day of their wedding Cara whisperd"Joe I`m pregnangt."And so began a new legend of the hero who could change into the animal of her disire.
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2639