A helper by godess of love
Summary: Cecilia wakes up in a strange place and finds out she has to save it along with another.
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 5636 Read: 242281 Published: Sep 10, 2010 Updated: Oct 06, 2010

1. soap opras by godess of love

2. waking in somewere by godess of love

3. the tour by godess of love

4. new fairies by godess of love

5. the deku tree by godess of love

6. The slingshot by godess of love

7. Gohma by godess of love

8. the three golden goddesses by godess of love

9. I never thought of that by godess of love

10. castle town by godess of love

11. the castle by godess of love

12. Impa by godess of love

13. Cucoos by godess of love

14. A horse tale by godess of love

15. ipod by godess of love

16. acting by godess of love

17. Gorons by godess of love

18. Chapter 18 by godess of love

soap opras by godess of love
She sat in the darkness of the corner, holding her knees to her chest rocking back and forth."He`s gone.She killed him."She had tears coming down her face."Why, why my love.No, no, NO!"She looked down at the lifless body."I will soon be with you my beloved."She stumbled to her feet and grabbed a bloody knife off the table.She slit her arm and blood poured out as she fell to the floor, dead.
~~~
"No, Ginger, why`d you do that?"Cacilia scremed at the tlivision."I sound like Granny.Thats what I get for letting my mom talk me into watching soap opras."She shrugged and ate some popcorn from the bowl.Her parents were gone on a buisness party untill twelve and her brother was on a date, problbly seducing her, she thought.As the credits rolled she climbed off the couch and the wool blanket fell off.She yawned and put the bowl of popcorn down on the kitchen table."Gosh, that movie was what, five hours and ended with the main character dieing?I`m gonna stick with comedies and romance."She stumbled up the stairs and in her room.She layed her head down on the pillow and drifted to sleep.
~~~
Cecilia`s eyes shot open.What`s that thumping sound?She thought.She threw the blankets off and startled her cat."Sorry Juiley."Cecilia grabbed her stuffed dog thinking she could knock someone cold"Seriously?I need more sleep."She threw the dog and grabbed her softball trophy.Cecilia creped down stairs and saw a figure in the backyard.She slowly walked to the door and found it open.Cecilia tripped on a rock trying to get a better look.Apperently the beast heard because he charged at her with his club and Cecilia rolled and jumped up behind him."Take this jackass."His head met with a shovel and he fell to the ground.Cecilia sighed and spotted a colorful stone."Hello"She said to the stone, picking it up.It flashed white and everything whent black.
waking in somewere by godess of love
"Link!Link, I think she`s waking up!"Cecilia opened her eyes and saw a cheerful face smiling at her.The girl seemed ten, her age.She had forest green hair and ocean blue eyes.Her skin was kinda pale and she wore a green sweater, green shorts and green boots."W-what happend?Is mom and dad home yet?"The girl scooted a little and a boy came.He had dirty blonde hair like sand.His eyes were blue like the sky and his tunic was as green as the forest."What?No, you were passed out in lost woods.I`m Link and this is my best, and only, friend Saria."
"Oh, I`m Cecilia."Link looked at me
"Why were you in lost woods?Dont you know that you could`ve become a monster?"
"What?I`ve never heard of the lost woods.I was looking at a stone at my house in Flordia.Then......This."
"Flordia?"Saria asked confused.
"I`ve never even heard of it"A ball of light said above Saria`s head"ummm whats on your head?"
"It`s my fairy, Kindal."
"Hiya."
"This place is wierd"
"What do you mean?"Link asked
"Well, first off, yoyr hair is green, but dont get me wrong, I think it looks cool on you."
"Really thanks"
"Anyway, you dont know what Flordia is, you live in a tree house, there`s a fairy floating above Saria`s head."
"Hey"
"Were am I?"
"Your in Hirule"Link answerd
"Witch contenet is that?"
"What?"
"Never mind"
"Your in Kokiri forest.Were us kokiris live."
"What are kokiris?"
"the forest children.We never grow up.Once we hit age ten, we stop growing.I`m really five hundred twenty three."My jaw dropped.
"Wow"
"I`m only ten."
"HAHAHAHAHEEHEE!!!!!"Said a differnet voice"MIDO!SHUT THE CRAP UP!!!"Saria yelled out the window."Anyway, what race are you?"
"Human"
"Well, I can see that."Link enspected me"Well, your obviously not a goron or zora.Your not a kokiri, hilean or shiekah, because your ears."
"Whats wrong with my ears?"
"Well their not pointed"Link showed me his."Your problbly not gerudo.Your too pale"
"I`m not pale!"
"You are to a gerudo."
the tour by godess of love
Later on that day, Link gave a tour of the forest."This is the path to go to the great deku tree.And..."
"What are you doing"Link turned around.A little orange haired kokiri stood there with his hands on his hips and tapping his foot."Mido, I`m giving Cecilia a tour of the forest.So back off!"
"No, you cant tell me what to do."
"Oh yeah"Cecilia snapped back.
"Yeah."Cecilia punched him in the noise breaking it."Oh, and I`m not even kokiri so ,no, your not in charge of me.Come on let`s go."As soon as they left some other kokiri came and helped Mido.They finished the tour and evening came quickly.They sat down at Saria`s table in her house and ate."So, how do you Hirule so far, Cecilia?"Saria asked"I could really get used to this.At least I wont watch any more soap opras."They looked at her strange."Nevermind"
"Anyways, you can sleep over at my house tonight."Link suggested.
"K."
~~~
It was dark outside, but how, it was just dawn a few minuetes ago?Ok this is strange.I walked along with Link to the draw bridge to castle town.Why was it up in the morning?Suddenly, the bridge came down and ,whats that, a hourse with Zelda and Impa on it.Zelda threw somthing before she disapeared.It landed in the moat.Link was about to get it when a man came out on his horse."Tell me boy, witch way did the horse go?"He asked.Link just stood there untill he pulled out his shield and sword.I finally spoke out"Why should we tell you?"He chuckled"I like your attitude kids,"He lifted his hand up and shot black magic at us causing us to fly back landing on my butt.Once he was gone, Link went in the moat and came back with two ocarinas.I grabbed one and everything went...white?Zelda was standing there with the ocarina in her hands"Link, Cecilia, if you recieve this, I will be gone.So I will teach you the song that will allow you access to the sacred realm."She placed the mouth piece to her lips and played a mysterious melody.Link and I repeated and we were back in Hirule field.
new fairies by godess of love
Cecilia was sitting in a chair eating some berries out of a bowl when she heard somthing hit the door"Ah Darius,"
"Not now Navi,"
"Darius"
"Not now Navi, cant you see I`m trying to open the door"
"DARIUS"
"WHAT"
"There`s an open window right there"
Cecilia looked at the window.
"Oh, right, of corse I knew that."
"Right"Cecilia grabbed a pillow.
"Seriously, again, how can I knock someone out with a freakin pillow"Two fairies flew in the windows and Cecilia dropped the pillows"Expectally fairies"
"Oh hey, someones awake Navi."
"Noooo"She said sarcastically.
"Who are you, and what are you doing here"Link popped up
"I DIDNT SEE WITCH WAY DUDE!!!"
"Uhhh, Link,"He blushed.
"Oh, sorry.I had a wierd dream."
"Yeah me..."
"FAIRIES!!!!"
"Uhhh yeah Link, fairies."
"Are you gonna be our gardien fairies?"
"Yup"
"Yes"
"Witch one is mine"
"Navi."
"So I have the wierd one"
"Pretty much yup."
"yeah thanks"
"Anyway, you have to go see the deku tree.He wants to see you."
"This day just gets better and better."Link and Cecilia walked out and ran to the entrance to the deku tree`s meadow.Though, Mido stopped them"You cant go in there mr. not kokiri"
"Wow dude thats the lamest come back ever.Oh and do ya want another broken noise or....broken nuts!"
"Ok, I`d let you in because that would seriously hurt, but you first need a shield and sword." "Oh crap!Now we have to get a freakin sword!"Cecilia yelled "I think I might know were to get a sword, and the sell deku shields." "Then lets go.I cant stand looking at this creep.I might barf if I do."Cecilia followed Link as he made hos way through a small maze of gates."Ok, so were are the swords, dude?"Link pointed to a hole in the wall."There"Cecilia looked at him angerly.
the deku tree by godess of love
After recieving swords and shields, Link and Cecilia ran to Mido again."Ok Mido we have everything we need, so, HA IN YOUR FREAKIN FACE"
"Wow, Link, have a cow why dont you"The two boys looked at Cecilia like she was crazy"Ok, you people dont know anything."
"Anyway, let us through Mido"
"Fine, but I`ll ban you from the forest if somthing happens."
"Fair enough"Cecilia shrugged
"Dang it!How did you become Saria`s AND the great deku tree`s favorite?"Mido mumbled.Link and Cecilia walked into the meadow and Cecilia fell down on her butt from looking up."Wow, that`s one freakishly tall tree.And it ,convenuetly, has a face."
"You wanted us great deku tree?"
"Yes.Link, Cecilia, thou are children of destiney."
"I acually have a destiney, wow, thats surprising...oww"Link elbowed her."An evil man from the desert to the west has placed a curse on me.Young children, you must go inside me and defeat this evil."
"Of corse"
"Ewwwww,....owww"Cecilia rubbed were Link elbowed her again.The tree`s mouth opened wide"Come on" ~~~ Inside was warm and a little damp.Link started climbing up some vines.Darius tugged on Cecilia`s shirt"Come on Cecilia" "Oh right.Hey wait for me!"She ran to the vines and followed Link as he looked at a map"Were`d you get the map?" "From that chest"Link said pointing to an open chest not looking up from the map."This way"He went over to a room and opened."DUCK!" Link ducked down as a deku nut flew by Cecilia`s ear"Uhhhh, Link, WHAT THE SHIT IS THAT!!!!!" "It`s a deku shrub.Use your shield to reflect the deku nut"Answerd Navi.Link held up his shield as it shot another.It flew right back and hit him."Now use your sword"Cecilia gripped the sword`s hilt tighter and jumped slicing the shrub in half."Ewwwww, shrub guts" "Come on."They walked in through another door.
The slingshot by godess of love
In the next room, there was a floating platform in the center.Link was about to jump on it when Navi shouted"WAIT!If you stay on it to long it will fall."
"Well thats good to know"Cecilia said
"If we go at the same time it will fall quicker, so, hmmm, why not one go`s."Link thought a minuete"I`ll go."
"Good luck."Link hopped on and quickly ran and jumped off."Hey it`s still floating"Cecilia pointed out.
"You try hopping across"
"sure, why not"She jumped on the platform and felt it shake and crumble beneath her.She slipped off the edge of the platform and was falling.Link ran and grabbed her wrists.He pulled her up."So, that was creepy."Link walked up to the chest and opened it.He grabbed two slingshots and handed one to Cecilia."Cool, now I can shoot things."Cecilia said playing with it.
"Link look up there!"Navi pointed out a ladder on the wall above the door on the other side."Try shooting it"Link loaded and aimed a deku seed at the ladder and let it fly.Once the seed hit the ladder, it fell, leaning against the wall allowing acsess to the door.Link jumped off and climbed the ladder, Cecilia following.After they were back were Link had gotten the map, Link looked up on the wall."Up there."He shot three skulatulas and climbed up.On the ground, Cecilia looked over the edge."We have to go through that web."
"Awwwww dammit!"Link walked to the edge and looked at Cecilia.She stood next to him and held his hand.A light pink covered his face and Cecilia giggled."Ready"
"Yup"They jumped still holding hands tightly.They fell about three stories.Cecilia closed her eyes and Link started laughing.They felt a sticky wierd stringy stuff and then heard a splash.Cecilia opened her eyes to find herself in water.Link was waving at her with puffed out cheeks.She surfaced and Link did soon after.Cecilia climbed on the ground and layed down on her back closing her eyes.Soon she felt something dripping onto her nose.When she opened her eyes she saw a deku baba.
Gohma by godess of love
Link and Cecilia were having a hard time fighting three deku shrubs.Link would kill the first one then Cecilia, the one next to it, and the next one, but everytime they did that, they`d just go back to normal.Link pulled Cecilia tword the water and explained"We need a new tchnege."
"No duh"
"Wait remember in one room, the deku shrub sai 'twentythree is number one'Two, three, one!I`ll do the middle one, then you do the third one, and I`ll do the other."
"K"Thet went back and did what Link suggested.The door unlocked and Ceceilia felt a chill before they entered."You ok?"
"Yeah, just a chill"They went inside the misty room and saw nothing but heard somthing wierd."Link look!"Cecilia pointed to the cieling.Link pulled out his sword as he saw an orange eye fall to the ground.The eye turned red and Link shot it with his slingshot.Cecilia strted stabing it with her sword and it threw her abainst the wall.Queen Gohma climbed up the wall and onto the cieling.Link rushed to Cecilia, ignoring an opportunity to attack."Cecilia, are you alright?"He said hold her elbows"Link look out!"Gohma used her tail and hit him across the room taking Cecilia with him.Link stood up and saw the red eye.He shot it and used his sword to finally cut it in two.Her body turned to ashes but her eye blew up.A blue portal apeared on the floor and Link walke up to it."Lets go through it" "Sure, why not"Cecilia walked in thportal next to Link and a bright flash later, they floated down infront of the deku tree."Deku tree, are you all right?" "Thou has defeated the evil within me but I`m afraid it was far to late for me, and I knew.I sent you on this errand as a test of courage.You have showed me that you both have unlimeted courage and bravery." "But, does that mean" "Yes, Navi, I well die.But before I leave I will tell you all you need to know for now"The tree began.
the three golden goddesses by godess of love
"Long ago, when the universe was in chaos, the three golden goddesses, Din, Farore, and Nayru, created Hirule.Din, with her flaming arms, carved out the valleys and mountains.Farore, with her daring soul, created life.Finally, Nayru, with her caring heart, created the law of magic.Now, you will learn more in the near future.The gerudo king has ast the curse on me and threatend me to give him this stone"The deku tree shook his branches and and a golden outlined emerald fell in Lnk`s hands."You must take this and go to the princess of destiney.Good luck"He said in his final soft voice.He shrivled up and his now brown leaves fell to the grassy ground.Link and Cecilia departed from the meadow and Mido stopped them."Did you kill the deku tree?You did kill him didnt you."Link ignored him and headed to the exit.Before Cecilia left, she made sure to give Mido a present.He fell to the ground graoning in pain as he held his groin.She caught up with Link and to the bridge."Wait"Link and Cecilia turned around to face their friend ,Saria."Your leaving.I knew this day would come, because your different from us.Just remember, we`ll all be friends forever, and this will be a token of our friendship."She handed them two small wooden ocarinas."Saria, you dont think we killed the great deku tree, do you?"Cecilia asked
"Of corse I dont think you killed him.You are to kind."Cecilia smeled and hugged her friend."Thanks" When she pulled back, Link said"We should go" "Bye Saria" "Bye"Link and Cecilia walked across the bridge and into Hirule field. ~~~ In Hirule field, Link and Cecilia walked in silence.Darius and Navi were resting on their sholders.They past a giant stone wall surounding something and Cecilia saw the marble wall surounding castle town."Thats it"Link never looked up from the ground.The sun was half way behind death mountain and the sky was orangy and purple.The draw bridge started to go up and Link started running.Cecilia skitted behind him.
I never thought of that by godess of love
Link and Cecilia ran as fast as their legs could carry them the short journey.Once there, it was too high, so Link jumped on a stone wall and grabbed the top."Hurry, grab my ankels and climb up!"Link yelled as she grabbed Link`s ankels.She put her left hand on the top of the bridge and threw her leg over.Link was holding on by the other side.Cecilia threw her other leg over and was like Link.Link let go and slid down, Cecilia following.Once on their feet again, Link looked up at the dark blue sky, the moon the only light."It`s to late tonight to see the princess, we can stop at an inn."Cecilia nodded.They walked past a building and into the town.Dogs ran the streets and torches lined the streets.Link looked all over and finally went up to a building and entered.A lady stood behind the counter reading a book."Hello, how may I help you kids this evening?"The lady asked hearing the door open."Ummm can we rent a room to stay in tonight?"
"Were`s your parents?"
"Mine are a LONG way from here"Cecilia answered.
"Mine, ummm, well, I`m kokiri."
"Oh, how....different.Well, a room is usaully twenty rubees, but, I`ll give you a discount since your just kids"
"Thank you very much"Link thanked as he handed her a yellow rubee and she handed him a key.Cecilia followed Link upstairs and to the fourth door to the right.He unlocked it and Cecilia plopped down on a comfortible bed."This is going to be crazy"
"What do you mean?"Link asked sitting down on the other bed."Well, think of it.We`re suposed to go see the princess, right"
"Yeah"
"Well, the castle is more than likly going to have gaurds, and do you think that they`ll let us in just by saying 'oh, the great deku tree was cursed and told us to go see the princess.'Do you really think they`ll believe that?"
"Well, no, but, acually, I never thought of that."
"Exacually."
"Well, we`ll just figure out what we`ll do then.For now, we should rest."
"I agree"They layed down and fell asleep.
castle town by godess of love
"Wake up.Wake up Cecilia.WAKE UP!"
"DONT EAT THAT BURGER.....*Thud*Ow"Cecilia picked herself off the floor from falling off."Are you ready to go"
"Hold on."She walked over to the mirror and Link sighed in defeat."Do you have to do your hair"
"Yes.This is the princess we`re talking about.I dont want to look like a bum...Hey, look.They have a closet with clothes."She walked over and pulled out a dress."Hmmm."She went into the bathroom and came out twenty minuetes later wearing a light blue dress going to her knees.It was white at the bottom and the srtaps.She had pulled her bangs back and used a climp to keep them there.Her white flippflops she had on matched perfectlly as did her braclets and pearl necklice.Link looked her over and his face turned a deep red.Cecilia giggled and grabbed his hand pulling him out the door.Navi was in Link`s hat and Darius was drooling over Cecilia.They walked through castle town and the smell of doughnuts came across Cecilia`s nose."Oh, Link, I`m hungery.Can we pleeeease stop and eat somthing"
"Oh fine"He walked over to a booth and paid a man.He came back with three doughnuts.Cecilia sat down on the edge of the fountain and began eating hers.A girl with red hair sat down next to her."Hello"She said with a bright smile."Hi"Cecilia said.
"Hey"Link said eating his.
"You want one?"
"Sure"Cecilia handed the girl the last doughnut."By the way, I`m Cecilia"
"I`m Malon."
"Link."
"Cool, you have fairies.Are you kokiri?"
"He is.I`m from Flordia...er umm you dont know were that is so never mind."
"I live at the ranch in Hirule field."
"Why you here?"
"My dad was delivering milk to the castle, a few hours ago."
"Were is he?"
"Most likely sleeping."
"Hey, we`re going to the castle.Maby we`ll see him."
"Can you wake him up for me please?"
"Of corse." "What about seeing the princess"Link reminded her.Cecilia sighed.
the castle by godess of love
Link got up and started walking tword the castle."Wait, Link."She sighed"I give up.Bye Malon"
"Bye"Malon giggled"They make such a cute couple"Cecilia caught up with Link and slapped him on the sholder."Hey, what was that for?"
"Bor being an asshole."
"Thanks"Link said sarcastically.They arrived at the castle gate."What buisness do you have with your highness?"
"Alot"Cecilia answered.
"What she means to say is that the great deku tree sent us here to meet the princess."
"He was cursed and died from the gerudo dude"
"You mean Ganondorf Dragmire, King of the gerudos"
"Yeah that dude"The gard stared at them for a minuete or two before bursting out laughing."HAHAHA...The deku tree sent you morons...yeah....like I`m gonna believe that"Cecilia`s eyes glowed with anger."You did NOT just call me a moron"The gard stopped laughing.Her skin was almost turning red."Do you know what happens to people who call me somthing like that."The gard gulped.
"N-n-n-no"
"THIS"She slammed her foot on his.He grabed his foot and hopped around"I`m not fuckin finished yet baterd!"She kicked him in the nuts and punched his nose.She kicked his side and his head.He had a broken nose, bleeding toes, HUGE stomach ache, and alot of bruises.Other gards came and grabbed Link and her.Cecilia kicked and scrached at them."Hey let me go bitches!"
"We have to see princess Zelda!Let go!"Link kicked the gard and head butted him.Link was dropped and he pulled out his slingshot and started shooting them.Cecilia fell and did the same.They started running away and climbed some vines."These freaks suck like hell."Cecilia yelled.They jumped off the gate and ran up a hill.Cecilia tripped on a rock and twisted her ankel.Link helped her up but the gards came and grabbed them.They took them in the dungeon.
~~~
A few hours after they had been taken to the dungeon, the door creked open and a few gards came."The princess wants to see you"A young girl came in and smiled
Impa by godess of love
"You have fairies"The princess asked Link nodded."Do you by chance have a green and shining stone?"
"Yeah"Link looked up"How`d you know"
"I had a dream.In my dream, dark storm cloads covered Hirule and when all seemed lost, a green light shot out of the forest and turned into two figures, a boy and girl with a green stone.The man from the desert, Ganondorf, is evil.I believe he was the storm clouds in my dream.I told my father, but he just told me it was just a dream.He really believes Ganondorf.I believe he`s after the triforce.You see when the goddesses created Hirule, they put their power together and created the triforce.Legend has it that if you collect all three pieces of the triforce your wish will come true.The triforce is in the sacred realm in the temple of time.You must collect the two other stones and get to the sacred realm first.Here take this."She handed Link a folded piece of paper."Thanks, but were do we go?"
"My nursemaid, Impa will tell you.Gards, let them go"
"But your highness"
"Please, they need to be let out now"
"Yes your highness"
"Oh, can you bring Impa"
"Yes"
"Princess, I still dont understand what we have to do"Cecilia said
"Please dont call me 'princess' call me Zelda"
"I`m Cecilia and this is Link"she said walking out of the cell."Well, hello, anyway, you must go collect the three spirtual stones ,the kokiri`s emerald, goron`s ruby, and zora`s sapphire."
"Ok"A tall white haired woman came in."Yes Zelda?" "The dream I told you about.They`re here." "You have the stone?" "Yes"Link nodded. "Were do we go though?" "You should head up to my village.Kakiriko village.It`s at the foot of death mountain, were the goron`s ruby lys.Do you happen to have ocarinas" "Yeah" "Great.I will teach you a song I`d play for Zelda to help her fal asleep.I have a feeling it will be of an importance to you"She held up a harp and played a melody.
Cucoos by godess of love
Link and Cecilia were out side the castle, walking along when they found a rather fat, brown haired man snoring away."I think this is Malon`s dad"Cecilia said, stating the obvious."How do we wake him up?"
"I`ll step on him.I`m sure he has so much fat it wont hurt"
"Cecilia"
"What?"Suddenly a sqwaking cucoo came wadaling around the corner."Maby with that"Link grabbed it and it sqwaked louder."Babaquak!"It screiched in the man`s ears."WHAT IN TARNATION!"He said shooting up."Oh hello."
"Hi.Are you Malon`s dad"
"Yeah, Talon, owner of Lon Lon ranch."
"Well, I`m Cecilia and this is Link.We saw Malon waiting for yo..."
"OH NO!!!MALON`S GONNA HAVE MY HIDE FOR THIS!!!!!"He said running tword castle town."Wow"
"Anywho, C`mon, we have to head to Kakiriko"They headed through the bustling town of castle town and out on Hirule field."Hey let`s stop by the ranch."
"But we have to go to..."Cecilia puffed out her lower lip and made her eyes go large."Ooo....oh...oh fine"
"Besides, look at the sky.It`s almost night fall.Wow, what time did I wake up?"
"About THREE!"
"Goddesses"
"Seriously"They started walking tword the ranch, shoving eachother playfuly.When they arrived at the ranch, Cecilia walked inside the house."Knock, knock anyones home?"
"Anyones?"
"What, it makes me sound cute."Link rolled his eyes.
"Right"He said sarcastically.Talon was sitting against the table with three cucoos pecking the ground around him.Link walked up and poked his face."Wow, Link"Cecilia shook his arm"WHAT IN TARNATION!!Oh hi Link and Ce-Ce-Ceiliy?"
"Cecilia"
"Right.Anyway, how`d you like to play a game"
"What the hell, why not"
"Ok, you just have to choose these super cucoos out of these ordinary cucoos." "K.Sounds easy enough"The bearded an threw up his hands and the cucoos flew in the crowd of ordinary cucoos.
A horse tale by godess of love
Link started picking up random cucoos as did Cecilia."That`s one!Two more"Talon shouted as Cecilia picked one up.She ran to a corner and eyed a cucoo.She jumped and grabbed it."Thats onother!"
"Link, that one!"Link grabbed one over by the door."Thats the last one!Congrats!"The cucoos flew to their spots"Here, as a reward, you get the best milk in all of Hirule.If you run out, just come back and I`ll refill em."He handed them each a bottle with a cow on it."Gee, thanks"
"If you came here for Malon, she`s out in the pastrer singing most likely."
"Ok, thanks"Link and Cecilia walked out and to the field of prancing steeds.Cecilia noticed all of them were huge, except, two.One was redish brown with a white mane, and the other, a chocolate brown horse with a white mane.Cecilia seemed to hipnotized by the smaller girl`s song.Malon was pretty short, she had fiery red hair going down her back.She had crystal blue eyes.Malon wore a tan dress going to her ankels with brown leather boots, she had a yellow scark circling her neck.As Cecilia was tall , about four foot eight, with almond hair and sparkly dark green eyes.Her hair had blue strekes."Hey Malon."
"Hey guys.Whats up?Did you see the princess?"
"Yeah"
"What`d she say?"
"Well, we need to go to Kakiriko village"
"Not now"
"Why not"
"It`s dark.Why dont you stay here tonight"
"Ok"
"Great."
"I like your song"
"My mother sang my it all the time before she died.You wanna learn it"
"Sure.We have ocarainas"
"Great."They pulled out the small instrument.Malon sang the soothing song and Link and Cecilia played back.Suddenly the two small horses galloped tword them."This is Epona and her sister, Ebony." "Wow, their so cool, Malon." "Yeah, we found Epony in Hirule field with Epona.Ebony had a huge gash on her stomach and Epona was protcting her.We healed her here and I just know their very gratful."
ipod by godess of love
Later that evening, Cecilia was lyingon the bed of the extra bedroom.She took her hot pink ipod nano out of herbag thing Malon had given her.She slid the ear phones in and pressed play.A song echoed in her ears as she closed her eyes.Before she knew it, she was singing along."b34;He is good, so good.H treats your little girl like a real man should.b34;"She kept singing.She jumped as she felt a hand on her leg."Link!Dont do that!"She snapped at her friend.
"Sorry.What is that?"
"This?My ipod.It plays music.You wanna listen?"
"Sure"She slid one ear bud thing in his ear and unpaused it."b34;And I`ll watch my baby grow up, and only want whats best for her.b34;"She sang along."Your singing is a little better than Malon`s"Cecilia`s face turned a light red."Th-thanks Link."She looked down at her feet."No ones ever complimented me before."
"Well now they have."Cecilia smiled and hugged the kokiri.
~~~
Link and Cecilia left a little later than planned due to Cecilia`s not willing to get up and wierd dream.They said their good byes and started twords kakiriko village."I wonder what spirtual stone we get at kakiriko."Darius wonderd.Navi slapped his palm to his forehead and Link looked like he was stupid(wich is kinda true)."Look up"Link said pointing up.Darius looked up to see a very tall volcano."Gorons live on death mountain.Gorons ruby.Duh."
"Oh, right, I knew that of corse."
"Right"They moved on.They soon crossed the bridge and skitted up the stone stairs leading to the older shiekah`s home town.Inside, carpenters were gatherd around a building in process and a man complaining by a tree.To the left, a few houses stood and a gate leading to death mountain along with a gard.To the right, more houses.In the back was a well and a windmill."Were do we go now?"Cecilia asked.
"Well, lets try to get through the gate."
"Ok."They climbed a few steps and stood facing the gard."You cant go past here"
"I`m awair sir, but can you just use your staff thingy to move the gate?"
acting by godess of love
"Pwease sir.We`re just a couple kids.Our father went up dare and sent us a note telwing us to meet him dare.My brother here is very injured."Cecilia said trying to be the cutest she could."What?No I`m....Owwwww!"Link said getting the idea.He cluched his stomach and winced in fake pain."He also has ocassional amneisia.Yesterday he forgot his name, until he reagained his memory.It`s a disese call hipofinza.He get`s pain in random places and amneisia occastionaly."
"He seemed fine a minuete ago."
"That`s because his pain comes at various times."
"Were am I?Who are you?"
"My brother had a stroke last week, and a ciesure two days ago."Link suddenly fell to the ground, pretending to be unconsious."Oh no!The docter warned us about this happening.My father went up the mountain to search for a herb.He wanted us to come.Please.My brother could be in danger!"Think of Mat, she thought, forcing tears out.Mat was her ex-boyfriend.He had kissed another girl right in front of her."Please!"
"Oh...."
"Please hurry!"
"Please sir, a fairy wont even heal him."Said Navi pretending to heal him."For the sake of my dear brother."
"FINE!For your brother."The gate opened and Cecilia smiled gratfully, dragging Link."Thank you kind sir.We`ll never forget your genorosidy."Once the coast was clear, Link sat up started chuckling with Cecilia, soon turning into pure laughter."I cant believe he fell for that HAHAHAH!"Cecilia laughed.
"You should be a movie star."
"I know."They let out all their laughfter and started up the mountain.They stopped at the entrance to goron city."Ladies first"
"Thanks"Cecilia said sarcastcally, rolling her eyes."Wow."Cecilia said, scanning her odd seroundings."Lets go to the first floor."
"Ok"Link ran and jumped off the end, landing roughly on his feet."Oh crap"Cecilia slowly jumped off, having second thoughts and grabbed a ledge to the second floor."You can let go now"
"Oh fine"She let go and scrieched some.Her eyes were shut tight.
Gorons by godess of love
"Cecilia!Open your eyes already!"Link yelled at his friend.Cecilia opened one eye, then the other.Her face turned a bright red when she found out who was carring her."Heehee"She giggled nervously."S-sorry."Link smirked at her and let her down.They looked around, only finding gorons, rocks, and more rocks."Now what?"
"Excuse me.Mister goron dude thing"
The goron looked up from being curled up."What?"
"Do you know the spirtual stone of fire?"Link asked
"Link, he`s not going to know that"
"The goron`s ruby?Darunia took it."He said pointing to a wall."Dont worry, it`s a door."He assured them."You must prove yourself to be royal messengers by playing The princess`s luliby."
"Apperently I stand inncorrect"
"Sounds easy enough."Link said pulling out his ocarina.A beutiful melody ecochoed throughout the city and the door opened."Thanks"Link waved and stepped in."Hello?"Cecilia called out.Once they came to the room, Cecilia knocked on the wall."Hello, can we come in?" "We already have"They walked up to the goron standing there."When I heard the royal family`s melody, I didn`t expect two kids to walk through my door." "Who does?" "Anyway, do you have the goron`s ruby?" "I am Darunia.Of corse I have it.You want it?" "Yes"They stood in silence for a minuete or two.Link looked at Cecilia and she shrugged."Well?" "Well what?" "You gonna give it to us?" "Of corse not!You have to prove yourself worthy of our presious stone." "How?" "Defeat the monster in dodongo`s cavern" "Oh fine"Cecilia pouted "I`m sure you`ll need this"Darunia handed them a braclet."This will increase your strangth." "Thanks"They headed back to the entrance of goron city."Were`s dodongo`s cavern?" "I think it`s down there"Cecilia said pointing to a giant rock.Link geabbed a bomb flower and blew it up.Link jumped down, but Cecilia took the long way.Link shook his head and they walked in.Inside, they blew up another rock and whent into the main room.
Chapter 18 by godess of love
Link and Cecilia walked into the main room, except on top.Link walked onto a switch and a platform raised up."Come on"Link said, Cecilia following.The platform rose them up to the top floor and Link walked to a bridge with holes right above the giant dodongo`s eyes."What are we supposed to do?"
"Oh, I dont know.Maby read the sighn!It says when the dodongo sees red, a new path will open.Try a bomb."Link glared at her and threw a bomb down both holes.It`s mouth opened and Link slid down it`s nose.Cecilia followed Link inside his mouth and they came to a square room.
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2657