The Princess and The Blue Eyed Beast by Moniy
Summary: Princess Zelda had always loved to be visited by a blue eyed beast that came to her tower one day with an imp on his back.Ever since then, he had been visiting her, until the imp became hurt.
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 3169 Read: 139089 Published: Oct 11, 2010 Updated: Oct 13, 2010

1. Prolouge by Moniy

2. Chapter 2 by Moniy

3. Chapter 3 by Moniy

4. Chapter 4 by Moniy

5. Chapter 5 by Moniy

6. Chapter 6 by Moniy

7. Chapter 7 by Moniy

8. Chapter 8 by Moniy

9. Chapter 9 by Moniy

Prolouge by Moniy
I stood by the window of the tower Ganondorf had locked me in and watched the spirits of twilight float around.I knew they were Hyleans that had no clue what their princess was up to.Twilight was a cruel place for the light beings and I was defenceless here.I wasn`t able to use my power to get away, but even so, they`d burn Hyrule to the soal.And I couldn`t let that happen.That is why I surrendered instead of fighting in a battle that could not be won.By us at least.I heard the door creek open and thought, They`re early.I didn`t turn around, just stod there, until I heard growling."Huh?"I turned around to face a blue eyed beast with an imp on his back.He stopped growling and he looked really cute."Midna.Everyone is searching for you.Why is this?"I asked the imp
"I don`t know.You tell me.Hee-hee"her laugh was iritating.
"Is this the one you were looking for?"I asked.
"He`s not much, but I guess he`ll just have to do for now."I looked down at his paw to find a broken chain"You were imprisoned.I am truely sorry.You see, this once used to be the golden land of Hyrule before darkness grew eager for power."I started.

A few days earlier, I was standing in front of my throne with my sword pointing to the floor.The bravest Hylean gards in all Hyrule suronded the room, but they weren`t enough.Black smoke shot in through the entrance and Black monsters followed, attacking the gards, stomping on them, choking them.It was to mucch to bare.I gulped as a figure of a man stepped out of the smoke."This is the time"He started"to choose.Die or surrender."I gulped again and dropped my thin but deadly sword.I knew that this darkness couldn`t be fought by just me and my very few living or noninjured gards.That was it.I had surrendered.And now I was held hostage in a tower waiting for a miricle.But my miricle was right in front of me.
Chapter 2 by Moniy
I, once again, stood, watching the helpless people.I felt pity for them.They had to carry on with their lives not knowing that their precious land was being taken over by a lunitic.I sat down on my bed and wrote in my diary, until the door creeked open.The blue eyed wolf looked around, problibly for me.Then I noticed something wrong.The imp was hurt.He set her down on the ground and I came over.He looked at me and then back at Midna."Z-Zelda, t-tell him were to get r-ride if the curse."I looked at him.I knew he wasn`t a wolf, but a Hylean instead."In Faron woods, deep in Faron woods, is a sacred grove.In there, you will find the sword of evil`s bane.The Master Sword"I looked down at Midna again.She seemed to be in pain.She wasn`t suposed to be in the light realm.Link, the blue eyed beast, had recovered the light to Hyrule two days ago, and I`m assuming he just finished the lake bed temple.I sighed and placed held her cold, lifeless hand.She looked even more lifeless than before."You poor thing."I closed my eyes and let my energy seep into the deadly hurt imp.She gasped and yeled to Link"No!Link, stop her!"But it was to late.I opened my blue eyes and let go of Midna`s hand as I faded away."Why`d she do that?"I heard her ask.

I apeared with Ganondorf, uncoinsious, as an orange forcefield surrounded the castle.He chuckled evily and looked out the window were Midna and Link teliported."My my, princess.You did an unselfish act, that`ll cost your life if hero-boy doesn`t hurry his ass up."He laughed this time as he penned me against the statue of the triforce and the three goddesses.He sat down on my throne and kicked part of the statue`s face that had broken.His booming laughter filled the air as I floated there.
Chapter 3 by Moniy
It was ten weeks after I had helped Midna and Link.I had started to become worried of them, even in my uncoinsious state.I could still hear, smell, and everything, except sight because my eyes were closed.Ganondorf had been waiting for the hero chosen by the gods to come, and he`d defeat him.But I thought differently.I knew Link wouls win.I had confidence in him.Every single race here in Hyrule depended on Link and if he messed up one bit, he could destroy us all.That`s one thing I liked about him, he was courageous.He took a chance and if he messed up, he`d fix it any way he could.He was kind and willing.Even if I had only seen him as a beast, I felt like I had known everything about him.But really, I only knew simple things.And a legend about him and his ancestor, the hero of time who traveled through time to save Hyrule and the princess, my ancestor, from Ganondorf, the gerudo king.The gerudo were one of the few races that died out after the great earthquake and only had women with the exception of the man born every hundred years.The kokiri were also extinct.They were a race of forest dwelling children who never aged after ten years.The hero of time thought he was a kokiri, but was a Hylean.My ancestor ran away with her nursemaid, Impa, the last of the shiekah tribe and deqiese herself as another shiekah named Shiek.I knew alot about Hyrule`s history, and just thinking about it was somthing to do while I was hanging uncionsious.I felt like just killing Ganondorf right then and there.But I couldn`t.My thoughts ended when I heard someone run in."So your this Ganondorf I`ve heard about."It was Midna.Oh how I wanted to screme out to Link and Midna to get me down but couldn`t."Ah, Midna dear, Link, the blue eyed beast."I heard Link unshealth his sword and could tell he didn`t have an amussed exprecion."Ganondorf, you will never get away with this!As long as I still stand breathing on this land, you will not hurt anyone else!"That`s what Link`s voice sounded like.
Chapter 4 by Moniy
Link`s sweet voice echoed in my mind as I heard him mutter"Huh?Zelda!"He had spotted me.I heard Midna gasp then growl in anger as I felt someone in front of me.She must be trying to protect me.I heard a wierd noise and felt like dieing.My body was stinging all over and I tried to screme, but...couldn`t.I`m guessing that Midna turned around and tried to get Ganondorf out, but couldn`t without hurting me.She was annoying and a bit cruel but she was very kind-hearted when she needs to.My eyes shot open and Midna whent flying out of the room.My mind raced as to why the hell I did that.I couldn`t controle my body.I wanted to yell at Link to run, but I couldn`t move my mouth and besides, a force field apeared around the room.Suddenly my sword apeared in my hand and I pointed it at the cieling.A ball of electricity gatherd and I threw it at Link.No Link!Run!I wanted to yell, screme, cry, I just wanted my body back.Link jumped out of the way and looked at me with fear.I tried to take over but failed.I raised my sword again but this time a giant triforce apeared on the ground.Link noticed and backflipped out.I raised my sword again and fired a ball of power at him again.He was a littled late and swung his sword to try and stop it.The ball reflected off the master sword and towrds me."Zelda"He mumbled.I tried, I really did, but Ganondorf had too tight of a grip on me.The ball came to me and I did the same as Link.I heard him sigh of relief a bit but hit the ball again.I reflected it and he did the same when it caught me off gard and hit me square in the face.I felt like crying my eyes out.He didn`t want to hurt me, but if he wanted Ganondorf out, he had to.He wanted to cry too.I threw more attacks and on my final ball, it was like a tennis match.It whent back and forth, back and forth.I was electricuted and fell in front of my throne as Ganondorf flew out and Midna came back.I had a terrible feeling about what would be next as Ganondorf transformed into a humungous beast.
Chapter 5 by Moniy
Next thing I knew, Link as a wolf was attacking Ganon`s stomach.He had a scar from when the sages struck him.Link bit his scar and Ganon roared with anger as he disapeared.When he came back, Link used Midna`s help to push him over on his side for better access to the scar.I watched Link from the floor near my throne and tears streamed down my face.I didn`t want to hurt Link.And I was confused.Why was I crying?Usually, I`d just feel guilty and say sorry only the goddesses know for how long.But, I felt something stronger.Like, like I felt every problom in the dreadful world was my fault.Like I wanted to curl in a corner and rott.But, I...I wanted Link to hold me.Hold me and comfort me.But why?Do I have feelngs for him?But, I`ve only known him as a wolf, and I`ve never felt this before.I did love his deep blue eyes and caring heart.He`s gone through so much, just to help my precious kingdom.I loved the way he`d seem to smile when I told him a joke.And I loved....the way he said my name.It felt so...so right to hear the words 'Zelda' come from his lips.It felt like the world`s conflicts just gave up and disapeared.Before I knew it, Link was standing in front of me, helping me up.His touch sent shock waves up my spine.I never noticed before but, but he had the prettiest eyes and his muscular body made me shake in his presence."Zelda, are you okay?"Therehe goess with my name again."Link, y-your, your not a wolf."I thought out loud.
"What, you thought I`d be a wolf for ever."
"Well...no but...It`s just you, it`s the first real time I`ve seen you as a human.I-I`m sorry, Link."
"For what?"He asked
"For hurting you.I-I couldn`t stop myself.I tried to yell for you.I wanted to cry, to screme.Anything that would tell you to get away."
"Well, it looks as if you did cry."He whiped a tear away with his thumb."Guys, I don`t think he`s giving up that easily."Midna warned.Ganon stood up.
Chapter 6 by Moniy
Midna smirked, making her fused shadow pieces float around her.Link gasped and reached out to her."Midna, no!"He yelled as we were teliported away into Hyrule field.A few minutes later, the castle roof practically exploded and Ganon came up to us on a horse, holding a piece of Midna`s headdress.Link seemed to be in shock as I gasped.Ganon chuckled and started trotting around us.He threw somthing at the ground and ghosts started towrd us.I placed my hands together and closed my eyes."Spirits of Hyrule, I call on you now to help us in our time of need to banish evil for good!"A light flashed and we disapeared into a dark place.I held my hands together as the spirits forged their power together and light arrows apeared in my hands.I turned to Link"Link, will you lend us your strength and courage to help me defeat Ganondirf once and for all?"He smiled and held out his hand"Of corse.I`ve gotten this far and it`s sure been one hell of a journey.Why stop now?"I smiled back and said"For the sake of our friend Midna."
"For Midna."I placed my hand on his and we apeared on Epona, Link`s horse.I was behind him with my bow and arrows of light.Epona nieghed and started galloping towrds Ganon.I aimed my bow and once became close enough, shot him in the back.Link took this chance to use his sword.Ganon gained control and I shot him once again.The next time I shot him and Link sliced him, he scremed and fell off his horse.Link walked closer"Be careful, Link."Link walked up and a force field apeared around them.Ganon stood up and pulled the sage`s sword out of a shealth.Link pulled out the master sword and the sound of metal clinging together made me shiver."I`ve had enough of you Ganon!First you do what ever you freakin' did to become a wanted criminal.Then you kill a sage, grant Zant powers to become leader of twilight, turn your own home into twilight, take my best friends, torture not only the princess but my dear friend, and kill someone the twilight princess.You basterd!"
Chapter 7 by Moniy
Link was alot quicker than Ganon, but Ganon had techniqes that made him faster.He had bruises, scratches, gashes, and even like five black eyes if it`s even possible.I couldn`t bare to see him hurt so I buried my face in Epona`s neck and bawled.He looked over at me and then at Ganon.Memories of Ilia and Colin getting taken away, meeting me, returning the light to Hyrule, seeing Midna helpless, and now.He stood up from his posision on his knees and breathed hard.His face red with anger and blood.He grabbed his sword and jumped up, flipping over him, and slicing at his back.Ganon flew back on his back and couldn`t get up.Link stood in front of him and panted"This one is for hurting Zelda, Midna, Ilia, Colin and everyone else who only you and the goddesses know."He jumped up and stabbed his sword in his abdomen.Link jumped off, leaving the sword in and watched as Ganon stumbled to his feet.I ran over to Link and tripped.Link caught me and we watched as Ganon laughed.Then he suddenly stopped and his eyes grew wide.He was dead.He fell to the ground and Link pulled the sword out."L-Link, you, you did it.You saved Hyrule.Your the true hero."
Link giggled and I spotted somthing in the corner of my eye.I ran to it and found a woman with red hair and orange eyes."Midna.Y-your, your alive."
"Of corse.And I`m not that tiny imp any more."We giggled together.

Later that day, Midna, Link and I gatherd at the mirror of twilight to say goodbye to Midna.She walked up the stairs and smiled"hee-hee, see you later."A single tear ran down her cheek that floated in the air.She pushed it towrds the mirror and once landed, cracked it.Link and I gasped."Midna, why?"
"You very well know why."
"Good bye, my friends.I hope the goddesses let us see eachother again."She enterd twilight and the mirror broke to millions of little pieces that couldn`t be fixed this time."Come on, Link.It`s a long way back to Ordona without warping."Once in Hyrule field again, Link and I hopped on Epona.
Chapter 8 by Moniy
Link took me to kakiriko village as I had requested and I saw all the children, wanting to stay but also missing their parents.They climbed in the wagon and Ilia came out of the sancutary."Oh, hello your highness."She courtseed.
"Please, call me Zelda."
"If you please.But, if I may ask, what are you doing here?Souldn`t you be in the castle?"
"Well, I wanted Link to take me to Ordona.It`s been so many years since I`ve last left the palace.And I`d also lime to meet the paople our hero grew up with."
"Link, the hero?That makes Epona, the hero`s horse.And me?The hero`s friend."She squeled and hopped in the wagon.I noticed a young man with reddish brown hair and glasses coming out of the sancutary.He sadly waved to Ilia with a fake smile.Ilia waved back, a little sad.I guess they liked eachother.I walked over to Ilia and asked"Who`s that?"
"Oh, it`s Shad."She sighed dreamily.
"You really like him, don`t you?"
"Yes, he`s smart and kind and, oh.We`ve been dating, kinda, for like a few months ago."I felt happy for her to love someone.I had never really loved anyone, but, the way I feel about Link.I-I think, I love him.

We arrived at Ordon and the parents squezed their children.Oh how I wished Link would hold me in his strong arms.Link tiued Epona`s riens to a post and climbed a ladder to hs house.I followed.I sat down on his couch and looked around."It`s not much but, hey, it`s livible."
"No, it`s okay, Link.I like it."Link walked over to a large pot and cut up some veggies.He finished cookng some soup and I sat down at his table, across from him and ate the soup gracefully."Wow, Link, this is delisious."
"Thanks.I`m not a gormet cheif but I`m not bad."
"Not bad?Link this marvalous."Link rubbed the back of his neck and his cheeks turned pink."Th-Thanks."I scarfed down the soup and after thirds, Link and me argued about who would take the bed and I got it.I offered it to him, but he wouldn`t.I layed down and closed my eyes.I could get used to this.
Chapter 9 by Moniy
I shot up in a cold sweat running down my brow.I had had a nightmare.Link and I were happily walking in Hyrule field, when he just...disapeared.I climbed out of the bed and down to the kichen.I grabbed a glass of water and saw Link sleeping piecefully on the couch.Then, I noticed he wasn`t wearing a shirt.His ab`s were beutifully toned and perfect for a hero.My face turned red and I walked upstairs to the room and layed down."Oh, Link is so attractive."Now, I really couldn`t hold back the fact that I loved him.

In the morning, I walked down stairs to find Link cooking eggs.I walked up next to him and he said"Mornin'"
"Good morning, Link."He smiled at me and I felt completly calm and happy."Thank you, once again, for helping me deafeat Ganondorf.Without you, we`d have to adjust to the twilight.Midna wouldn`t have minded that."I giggled.Link mept smiling down at me.His smile was pefect.A matter of fact, he was perfect.My face turned pink and I looked down at the eggs when I saw him shirtless again.He chuckled."No problem.It was fun.You know, defeating bosses, middle bosses, and just plain right basterds.It felt good to help you.Like, that was what I was born to do.To protect you."He contenued to cook the eggs and I smiled."I feel like, I`m always safe around you.Like if I just stay by your side, I`ll never get hurt."My face reddend a bit."Hee-hee."I giggled. "Now, your sounding like Midna." "Yeah,"Link looked down at me and just kept smileing"If I may ask, why do always smile?Like, except for when you fighting Ganondorf, I`ve always seen you smile.I mean, not tat I don`t like it.It`s just, I like your smile.It makes me happy to see you smile."I admitted "I like to see you smile, too." "No ones really ever complimented me on my smile before." "Really?I`d think that guys would climb mountains to compliment your smile." "Nope.They always say stuff like 'oh, princess you look wonderful' or 'princess, your dress goes perfect with your eyes'."
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2666