I Once Was Lost,But Now I'm Found by PrincessKaylee
Summary:

Kaylee.She'd been country,always taken the blame and got the beating.that enabled her to fight hard and long,even with much blood loss.She'd been a sister role model,sassy and full of sprit. She'd been decisive, clever and amazing.Her blue eyes captivated people when they looked at her, she was wonderful with animals,and loyal to the end and beyond.she dreamed of being a  knight,but feared that would not happen,for she was just a country girl,rancher.But She would sing and dance her heart away to ease her worries and fears.She would dance and sing fpr others entertainment,and almost always had a smile on her face.

and dreams do come true indeed...to a degree...

After being stuck down with a series of arrows magic and strikes,she collasped.an soilder raised his sword to anniahlate her.but somone appeared and saved her.they bandaged her. she doesn't know who she really is...or that someone she never knew is her family,and they have been waiting ten years for her.

She is fifthteen,with long slightly wavy auburn hair,blue eyes and a pale complexion,wich also captivated people-her outside beauty.

but what about...what about the inner woman,the inner beauty?And who,who is she really? what path will she take?light or dark,fire or ice,royal or maiden,rancher or adventurer,pure and good,or blackened and dark?


Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Link (OoT & MM), Princess Zelda
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 1422 Read: 85614 Published: Apr 16, 2012 Updated: Apr 19, 2012
just a small mention about her. by PrincessKaylee
"Unngh...my head...where am i...?"I sat up slowly groaning and cluching my right shoulder wich hurt most. someone had bandaged me up."how did i get here?and who banaged me up?i could have sworn that was my end..."

"Hello."

"Hmmm?Who's there?"

"The hero,Link."

I got up and walked over to the person to verify their claim.It was him,that was proved when he looked up at me.

"It doesn't take but a glance to tell you stand out above the rest.you are special.Now...What is your name?"

"Kaylee."

"i think Malon has mentioned you before.she said when you two were very little you'd come over and you two would play.when you were a bit older,you milked the cows and clean the stables with her.and once,you cut off half of her hair."

"yeah,i did, but it was an accident."
"i know.you take the blames and the beatings,no matter how bad they are.you always do."
"yes."

"because you care,no matter how much you say you don't,you care."

"not true."

Link sighed."you really are persistent,aren't you?"

"yeah,and i'm proud of it."

"can see that,Kaylee."
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2786