The Unknown Saga: Remastered(OLD) by MadSkillz, Beat15
Summary: Hyrule has always had it's deal of threats. It has had a history of war, evil kings, twisted wizards, and uncontrollable deities. Whenever the world seems at peace, a greater evil is stirring. Two young heroes had learned this lesson several times. Now these two heroes will face one of their greatest challenges, what terrors await them in this perilous journey? They will have to venture into the unknown, and find help as they go through lands that are unlike their own in many ways.
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Darunia, Ganondorf Dragmire, Impa, Link, Malon, Nabooru, Princess Zelda, Rauru, Ruto, Saria
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 7377 Read: 86762 Published: May 09, 2012 Updated: Jul 03, 2012

1. Chapter 1: Destined Introduction by Beat15

2. Chapter 2: Destined Introduction Part 2 by MadSkillz

3. Chapter 3: Head for the Sea by Beat15

4. Chapter 4: Assemble by MadSkillz

5. Chapter 5: The Open Water by Beat15

6. Chapter 6: Mounting a Rescue by Beat15

Chapter 1: Destined Introduction by Beat15
Author's Notes:
I am so glad to be working with my friend Madskillz again, and to be working on our series once again is a blast. I hope this will be as successful as the original one.
The night was so silent the flutter of a moth's wings could be heard. The full moon illuminated the path of the hunted as he ran to escpae his pursuer. He thought he had found a safe haven when he found a thicket of trees and took cover under the decayed leaves scattered across the ground. When he heard the footsteps of his hunter he held his breath, trying to hide all traces of his existence.
The hunter stepped into a patch of light where he could be identified. The man he had been chasing could distinguish his features. It was young man, most likely in his mid-teens, with the skin of a Gerudo and the pointed ears of a Hylian. But it was the eyes that froze the pursued man, the golden eyes that seemed like they could see spirits.
"I know you're out here!" shouted the boy. "Show yourself thief!"
The man froze, as he heard the footsteps come closer. The muffled footsteps came slowly towards him. Then the sounds stopped right before his head.
"Seriously?" sighed the boy. "The esteemed Night-Stalker, hiding under rotting leaves that are no doubt filled with insects, what a shame."
The hunted thief jumped up trying to claw all traces of the leaves off of himself. When he turned to see his hunter, his heart sank.
"Night-Stalker, you're under arrest in the name of the royal family of Hyrule. I'm your capturer, Beat Grimsley." announced the boy.

Finn grumbled under his breath as yet another animal fought with him. First that damn Epona, but she always fought with people, and now the cuccoos.
"I hate these animals!" Finn snapped.
"C'mon Finn, relax. It's nothing." sighed one of the farmhands.
"Easy for you to say Dominick, the animals don't reject you." Finn muttered.
"Just relax. Animals reflect the attitude of the people around them. They must feel a sense of mistrust, so they don't trust you." reasoned Dominick.
"They started it!" Finn growled.
Dominick laughed and returned to his work. "Talon's headed to town today, looking for a hand to help him to. I'm not feeling up to the ride to town, you wanna go instead?"
"Sure!" nodded Finn in excitement.
"I'll handle your chores, just don't upset any guards." ensured Dominick. "I've met quite a few, and they aren't always pleasant." he laughed.
"You would try to upset guards?" Finn asked surprisedly.
"Well my work before coming here had me coming in contact with guards often. And before you ask, no I'm not saying what I used to do." Dominick sighed. "Now go help your dad."
"Alright." nodded Finn. He was glad the farmhand was around his age. He had hated Ingo when he worked on the ranch, but when they caught him stealing Talon had him taken off the ranch with the "aide" of the castle guards.
Finn walked towards his father's cart to see if he was ready.
"Finn!" shouted a voice Finn was very familiar with.
"Yeah Malon?" Finn asked turning to face his sister.
"What are you doing? You're supposed to be feeding the cuccoos." Malon scolded.
"C'mon Sis, you and I are the same age, quit treating me like a child. And besides, I switched chores with Dominick, I'm helping Dad with the deliveries." Finn argued.
"That so?" laughed a hearty voice. "If Dominick approves I've got not problem." laughed Talon. "Let's get going Son. Malon, Dominick's in charge until we're back."
"Yes Daddy." nodded Malon.
Finn felt his heart pound with excitement as Talon stirred the horses into motion. For the first time since he was a child he'd get to go to the castle town.

In the castle town Beat dragged his captive into the jailhouse handing the bonds to one of the guards.
"Ta ta Night-Stalker. Richard will take care of you now." Beat waved as he headed out the door.
"Grimsley!" barked the guard.
"Yes Richard?" sighed Beat turning around.
"When are we gathering the Army again?" sighed the guard sadly.
"I don't know my friend. We just have to wait until Skull King decides to reveal himself again." sighed Beat. He shook hands with his friend and left, all previous happiness gone.
He strolled through the streets, thinking of his friends. When he reached an extravagant house he decided to visit some of his old friends.

As the cart drew into the Castle Town Finn was far too excited to stay in the cart.
"Go ahead and explore the town, I can do the rest myself. Go have fun, and get something for Malon and Dominick." laughed Talon handing Finn a pouch full of rupees.
"Thanks Dad." laughed Finn jumping out of the cart an running off towards one of the buildings with a brightly painted target on it.

On the rooftop of one of the nearby buildings a man sat on the edge. He watched the boy run inside the shooting gallery.
"He's like you." yawned the girl sitting next to him.
"Leia, be quiet." he sighed. "I have to watch him, He's here." the man growled.
"The wizard." sighed Leia. "What will we do if he goes after the boy?"
"I'll protect my son, and kill Drake." answered the man.
"You're insane Arthur." Leia sighed.

Drake stared at the man standing before him, a smile slightly creeping upon his lips. He was quite entertained by the young man's proposition.
"So, 'Thomas', I assist this so called Skull King, and I get control of an army to aide in all my ambitions?" laughed Drake.
"Precisely. The Skull King rewards those who assist him." nodded Thomas.
"Intriguing. Now tell me, how has he rewarded you? You clearly aren't one of his Seven Sins, and yet you are important enough to speak to me in his stead. Who are you to Skull King?" Drake taunted.
"I am his vassal. I carry his spirit when he requires a body to carry out his orders." answered Thomas calmly.
"You're lying." Drake stated flatly. "You're no vassal, you're deceiving everyone that is in that so-called Army of Bones."
Thomas laughed. He looked Drake right in the eyes and smiled. "You're good." he hissed. "Skull King is just a man in a mask and a suit of armor. But I still command an army. You help me and I'll help you however you want."
Drake smiled in pleasure. "I have a plan that would not only help you control Hyrule, but also increase the numbers in your army tenfold! All I need is a crystal, a crystal hidden away in the desert." Drake explained.
"Easy, I'll give you Clovis, and three-score soldiers. You direct them to wherever your crystal is and then we'll gather what we need."
"I'll also need a boat." Drake yawned. "This desert is on an island, perhaps you've heard of the island of madness."
Thomas smiled in sick humor, "Tristogon. I heard it's lovely this time of year." he laughed.
"Oh yes indeed." smiled Drake. "But I will need one more thing before I depart. A young man by the name of Finn I believe. If I get him, I get the man who can open the path to that crystal."
"Done, I'll have my best Sin go after him. She should be able to fetch him quite easily." nodded Thomas.
"Alright, I believe that should do it. I look forward to working with you, your majesty." Drake said with a cruel smile.
Chapter 2: Destined Introduction Part 2 by MadSkillz
Author's Notes:
Whats that smell? I smell I great fan fic being made.
Great to be working with Beat again.
"Leia, keep a closer eye on Finn," said Arthur.
"...Why?" Leia questioned.
"Because it'll be easier for when he goes into buildings," Arthur replied. "Now get going"
"Fine," she sighed and gracefully slipped down the building safely and entered the same building Finn entered.

"Its ten rupees a try, kid," the large man behind the counter said and Finn gave him a red rupee. The man search underneath the counter and pulled out a slingshot.
"Heh, lets see how you do with this," he laughed.
Offended, Finn took the slingshot and walked onto the steps to the game. He loaded the first deku seed onto the slingshot and pulled back.
The first rupee popped up and Finn shot it, breaking it into many tiny pieces.
Another rupee popped up and again, Finn shot it down with ease.
The large man was amazed at how well he was doing, he seemed to have underestimated the boy, he never missed a shot.
He was on his last shot when the door opened and slammed shut, breaking Finn's concentration, making him miss and the rupee disappeared, angering him.
"Oh please, you're giving him a slingshot? That's such a child's toy," Leia yawned. "Give him a bow"
"I'm sorry but I don't think that the boy will be good enough to handle a bow," the man replied.
"How well did he do with the slingshot?" Leia replied.
Silence.
Leia smiled in triumph as the man slowly reached underneath the counter and chucked a bow with arrows at Finn.
Finn stood in silence, looking the bow, in shock.
"Oh come on, you're going to stand there after I got you a bow?" Leia hissed. Finn grabbed the bow and loaded an arrow, he aimed the bow but then lowered it. He turned around.
"Who are you?" He asked.
"You don't need to know that yet," She replied.
The rupees popped up and one after one they each shattered until there was no more left.
The man was in utter shock and awe at Finn.
"Have you ever used a bow?" He asked.
"No I haven't. This is my first time actually," Finn replied.
"You truly are amazing, tell you what, you keep the bow and the slingshot and heck, have a few rupees," He babbled.
Finn beamed at the sight, he grabbed the purple rupee along with the sling and bow.
"I have to thank-" Finn started but stopped when he found the girl wasn't there. He shrugged and left the building, it was turning out to be a good day for him.

Beat knocked on the front door to the house. When the door opened, his old friend, Kai greeted him.
"Beat! Its been a long time!" beamed Kai as he greeted Beat. "Alice, come down here and look who it is!"
Kai motioned for Beat to walk in and as he did Alice came running down the stairs.
"Who is-?" Alice started. "Oh Beat!"
They lead Beat to their main lounge and sat around a table.
"Now before we get started on anything else," Kai said. "What of the Army?"
"Skull King hasn't showed himself," Beat sighed. "So until then we can't do anything about that"
At that moment a loud scream was heard outside.
"Did you hear that?" asked Alice, worriedly.
"Yeah, lets go," ordered Beat.

Outside, a girl with a short black top, which revealed her curves and a short black skirt with a belt full of different weapons, was swinging around a dagger, which was trickling down from blood from Leia's arm who was breathing hard and had a hand cupped around the wound.
Behind her was Finn, who was startled and shocked because the girl who helped him before just protected him from harm. The girl with the black top laughed.
"You think you can beat me without any weapons?" she laughed. "I should kill you here right now!" she growled.
"Anise!" Beat growled. "What do you think you're doing here?"
"Beat Grimsley, how nice to meet you again," Anise giggled. "However, I'm not here for you, I'm here for him"
She pointed a dagger at Finn, who froze. At that moment an arrow whizzed down from somewhere, which knocked the dagger out of here hand and as soon as the arrow came, so did the man who came with it.
"Who are you and what do you want with him?" Arthur growled.
"Who is she? Who are you?" Kai asked.
"I am Arthur, the one who keeps this town safe from criminals, and the girl who has had her arm cut, is Leia, the one who helps me with my job," answered Arthur. "Who are you?"
"I am-" Kai started.
"Enough of this!" roared Anise. "I'm going to take this boy, whether you like it, or not!"
Anise dashed for Finn. Arthur unsheathed his sword, and made a swipe at Anise, who dodged it and grabbed Finn.
"She's going to the main docks! Hurry get her!" Kai shouted and followed Anise in hot pursuit along, with Beat and Arthur. Alice stayed behind to tend to Leia.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"I'm fine, I can take care of myself," Leia replied.
"Are you sure?" she asked again.
"Yeah," she said, then took a deku nut and flashed away.

Another arrow whizzed past Anise's ear, which almost would've hit her head had she not seen Arthur try to notch another arrow on his bow.
Damn that guy has good aim. thought Anise. I know what to do.
Anise brought Finn around her back, and linked her arms with his, so he was facing the group chasing Anise.
"Don't even try to struggle, or else," Anise threatened.
"Try to fire another arrow, she's nearly at the docks!" Beat shouted.
"I can't!" Arthur replied. "She has my son facing us! If I shoot I can kill him!" Arthur growled.
They ran, trying to think of a way to stop Anise, and the entrance to the docks was getting closer and closer, when an opportunity arose for the group.
"There's a gap near her right shoulder, though it may be small, I can get it," Arthur said and notched an arrow. He aimed and let it go, it whizzed through the air at the blink of an eye when it burned suddenly.
"What the-?" Kai started but was interrupted when he, and the rest of the group, hit into an invisible wall and fell to the ground.
Somewhere, laughter could be heard, and it was a laughter that was too familiar to Arthur.
"Going somewhere Arthur?" said Drake walking up to them, but stopped a distance away from them.
"Damn you Drake, I'll kill you!" Arthur growled and tried to rush at Drake, but found the wall was still there.
"Now, now let's not get too hasty," Drake replied, coolly. "By now, your son Finn should be on my ship and soon I shall depart with him"
"You don't have enough power to do this," Arthur said. "Someone helped you"
"You're right, I did have someone assist me, a man by the name of Skull King," Drake replied. Beat looked straight at Drake.
"What do you know about Skull King?" Beat snarled.
"I presume you are Mr. Grimsley, correct?" Drake asked. Beat nodded. "Well, I don't have enough time to continue this interesting conversation with you as I must get going, I'll see you very soon. In another world, perhaps."
Drake turned around and started walking, and whilst walking he faded away.
"I'm guessing that we're going to be working together then?" Kai asked.
"It seems so, we should finish this conversation somewhere else," Arthur replied. "And I have just the place, its my hideout where Leia and I stay, come with me, you won't be able to see it with the naked eye"
Arthur took out a deku nut from his bag and threw it on the ground and in a flash all three of them disappeared.

When they reappeared, they were in Hyrule Field, not too far away from the castle in front of some wild bushes and thorns.
"Why are we here? There's nothing to see," Beat said.
"That's what you think," Arthur replied and started mumbling some words in an ancient language. Suddenly, a door appeared in front of them. "Please, come in and we'll finish off our conversation in here."
Chapter 3: Head for the Sea by Beat15
Author's Notes:
The race is on to get to Tristogan.
As Beat and Kai followed Arthur inside his hideout, they noted the grave look on the man's face.
"Don't worry, we'll get your son back." reassured Kai with a weak smile.
"I appreciate your concern." Arthur sighed.
"I see that we didn't get whoever that girl was." stated Leia. "And I see you brought the two who seemed to know your son's kidnapper."
"Leia, they assisted in trying to capture her. I trust them, just as I trust you." Arthur said with a stern look.
"Alright, let's talk." sighed Beat taking a seat at a table that had numerous books and scrolls scattered across it. "We both know one side of our enemies forces. I know that Skull King, and his Sins are fighting again. The one who took your son was Anise Faslow, Lust."
"She is Skull King's most loyal Sin." added Kai sitting next to Beat. "Her brother is one of our friends, and a member of our group, The Sages' Army."
"Who is this, Skull King?" asked Leia sitting across from Beat at the table.
"And a little more information on his Sins." requested Arthur.
"Well, Skull King is the self-proclaimed king of the undead. He also has the forbidden power of the Antriforce." Beat explained.
"The Antriforce? So it really exists?" gasped Leia.
"Yes, three pieces, and two given incredible power, and one receives a horrible curse." Beat growled.
"I thought whoever received it would be cursed." Leia argued.
"The other Skull King and second in command Jacob Fright both see their piece as a blessing. I, on the other hand, got cursed with the most powerful and uncontrollable piece of the Antriforce." Beat stated calmly placing his left hand on the table revealing his own Antriforce.
"Rage." Leia guessed.
Beat smiled and laughed quietly. "You're pretty well versed in history and legends."
"I read a lot." she replied quickly.
"Now how about informing us about this guy you're after." Kai suggested.
"Drake, he's a wizard. I've known him almost my entire life. He wasn't always this way, but one day he just, snapped, and then he left. I didn't see him until after I had married and had a son. Then Drake showed up and tried to take Finn, my son. He killed my wife Janice, after she got our son to a safe home."
"Lon Lon Ranch?" Beat guessed.
"How did you..?"
"Friend works there, told me Talon had actually adopted his son there." Beat explained.
"Alright, but on to Drake. He plans on doing something to Finn. I know it." Arthur growled.
"How do we know that?" Beat asked staring into Arthur'e eyes. "Is there anything else Drake would be after? Perhaps something related to your past."
Arthur gasped as he realized what Drake was after. "The Void!"
Beat exchanged a confused glance with Kai before asking his question. "Is it possible for you to go?"
"No. The moment I get near that island he's headed for, it'll start. I can't go." Arthur sighed.
"I'll go." Leia volunteered.
"I'll go too." Beat added.
"I can't let you two go. Tristogan is far too dangerous." Arthur growled punching the table.
"Tristogan?" Leia asked slightly confused.
"Oh my goddesses." Beat groaned. "Just the place for a living essence of anger."
"I can go Arthur, you've trained me enough." Leia pleaded.
"I can go, we just need to do everything quickly." Beat nodded. "Kai, you'll lead the Army while I'm away."
"Right." nodded Kai.
"I can't let you go!" Arthur snapped.
"Alright, I'll go on my boat." Beat said with a smile. "Leia you know how to get to Termina?"
"Yeah, by several different means. Why?" Leia replied.
"My boat is in Great Bay. Let's get going." Beat answered getting up.
"Wait!" Arthur demanded. "If I can't stop you, give this to my son when you free him." Arthur sighed handing Beat a bow.
"I'll take care of it." Leia said taking the bow from Beat.
"Alright. Leia show me your fastest way to Termina." Beat requested walking out the door.
"Follow me then!" Leia said fastening the bow across her back as she ran after Beat.

Finn struggled in the ropes he was bound in. He stared with malice at the man standing above him.
"You know, you shouldn't make faces like that. It may stick like that." the man laughed.
"Who are you?" Finn spat,
"A friend of your father. My name is Drake." the man said with mock sincerity.
"My dad never talked about being friends with some scum like you." Finn growled.
"You poor naive fool. You actually believed that farmer was your father? How stupid are you?" Drake laughed cruelly. "Your true father will come to get you, trust me. I won't do anything to you until he shows up to save his precious son."
"Drake, Skull King wants to speak with you." announced the girl that had taken Finn. "Don't keep him waiting."
"Ah, sweet Anise, you know how to get someone moving. I'll be on my way." Drake laughed. He walked towards the girl and turned the Finn. "Oh, and don't bother trying to escape, you'll be guarded carefully."
Finn sneered at his captor and looked away. He had a lot of thinking to do.

As Drake followed Anise into the throne room he noted every person he saw. There was Jacob, Pride, training with Edmund, Envy in the main hall. And sprawled out on a sofa was Clovis, Sloth. Dimitri was most likely in the dining hall, Gluttony, what a disgusting person. He had yet to see Wrath or Greed, but he was sure they were somewhere in this castle. He followed Lust, Anise, up to the throne of Thomas Walker, "The Skull King".
"So, we got the boy. Now start the next phase. Your boat is waiting, along with it's crew, and your group of soldiers." ordered Skull King.
"The only person not ready is the Sin you assigned to help me." Drake stated calmly.
"I'm ready, just give me the word." snapped Clovis sparks shooting off from around him. "I'll do what I can to aide my king."
"Fine. Come along Clovis, I'll let you fetch the boy." yawned Drake, turning to walk away.
"And Drake, do keep in mind that if you attempt to betray me, you'll have plenty of choices of death to choose from." laughed Skull King cruelly.
"Lovely." Drake said feigning happiness.
Chapter 4: Assemble by MadSkillz
Kai walked to the jailhouse and opened the door. A familiar guard was standing there, clearly bored out of his mind.
"Richard," Kai called.
"Hey Kai, what brings you here?" Richard replied.
"The Sages' Army is coming back together," Kai said. A smile crept up on Richard's face.
"I see that means you'll be joining us then," Kai smiled.
"Yeah, where's Beat?" Richard asked.
"I'll explain later, right now, we have to go and gather the others," Kai replied.

"Well, the quickest way would be through the Lost Woods," Leia explained.
"But its a little tricky" Leia said, looking away from Beat.
"What do you mean? You do know the way right?" Beat asked.
"Yeah...of course I do," Leia replied and motioned to for him to follow her. They walked through some thick bushes not too far from Arthur's hideout.
"Our base is a good strategic point as if we want to go to places, we use the Lost Woods," Leia explained. "Like to Termina, for example"
They continued walking until the path looked like it would go on non-stop.
"The Lost Woods," Beat said. "I just hope you don't get us turned into Stalfos"
"You know about this place?" Leia asked.
"Yes, the effects on your mind here are pretty small, compared to Tristogan," Beat replied.
"What's Tristogan like?" Leia questioned.
"It can make you live out your worst nightmares and make you go crazy beyond help," Beat answered.
"How do you know this?"
"I overhear things from sailors in Great Bay,"
"What are the chances that we might go insane?" Leia asked, worried that she may go crazy.
"High for me, since I have the Antriforce of Rage," Beat replied. "But for you, it won't be as high but it will be a threat"
They walked in silence for a few hours, turning right and left when needed. They killed a few Stalfos that got in their way and some Deku scrubs.
Beat looked up at the sky. It was dark and the moon was shining.
"We should rest, it's getting dark," Beat said. Leia looked up.
"Not now, we're nearly there," Leia replied. "It's only a ten minute walk from now."
They walked in silence again for ten more minutes. The bushes and trees stopped appearing after a certain point and faint outlines of buildings could be seen, but the stars could be seen as clear as snow.
Beat noticed Leia was trailing behind him and her face looked worn out and tired.
"Leia," Beat called.
Leia snapped up, awake.
"What is it Beat?" Leia replied, tiredly.
"You look tired, do you want me to carry you?" Beat asked.
"No...I'm fine," Leia answered, afterwards, she yawned. Beat's expression became quizzical but it faded away.
"Alright," he said.
They carried on walking through Termina field, when Leia collapsed on the floor, asleep. Beat smiled in humour, then picked Leia up and carried her all the way to Termina.

The room was dark as the night. There were no sources of light and no windows either. Finn couldn't see anything, however he knew his legs and arms were tied up and that he was delirious from lack of food and water. Suddenly, light flashed in and blinded his eyes as the door opened. He squinted to see who came to see him. When he saw that it wasn't Drake, he relaxed a little.
"Who are you?" He asked.
"Clovis," Clovis answered. "Get up."
"I can't, my legs are tied," Finn replied. Clovis sighed through his nose and undid Finn's manacles.
"There, now stand," Clovis ordered and Finn tried to stand but his legs felt weird so he fell, but soon after got up. Clovis shoved Finn forwards and got him walking. When they walked through the door, Drake was there.
"I got the boy," Clovis said.
"Did you prepare the ship?" Drake replied.
"Yes I did and the three-score soldiers are awaiting orders,"
"Get one score to take the boy onto the ship and thrown into storage,"
"Yes sir," Clovis replied, shoving Finn in front of him and left the room.
Everything is going to plan. Drake thought. Soon I'll have an even bigger army than this so-called 'Skull King' and his sins will be under my command, whether they like it or not.
Drake clicked his fingers and his body slowly disappeared into small bits of dark magic.
"Anise," Skull King called. Anise appeared at his feet kneeling down before him.
"Yes, my King?" Anise responded.
"Keep a close eye on Drake, make sure he doesn't try to betray me,"
"Yes, my King,"
Drake reappeared at the office of Detective Barry, the head of the Hyrule Police Department. He was sat at his desk and looked up when he saw the figure of Drake forming in his room.
"Drake, long time no see," Barry said.
"I hear that the Night-Stalker has been caught," Drake replied.
"Yeah, Beat Grimsley, damn boy is putting us out of our jobs," Barry growled.
"Well, I have a job for you," Drake said. "Find that vigilante and bring him to me when I get back."
"How many rupees will you pay me?" Barry asked, his eyes lighting up with interest.
"One thousand rupees," Drake said pouring them out on his desk.
"Consider it done," Barry replied, smiling in greed.

Arthur pulled out a sheath, with a dim-light shining Triforce in the middle and dim-light shining lines going around the scabbard.
He knew he couldn't wield the sword and fight with it. It wasn't meant for him. The last time he used it, it rendered the arm using it useless until he stopped using it and even then it took years to recover. There was always a temptation to use it as it was the only sword he found fitting him exactly and helped him fight well. He put his hands together as if in prayer.
Din, Nayru, Farore, please allow me to use this sword in these times of darkness. Arthur prayed and put the sheath across his waist and entered the training hall.
Chapter 5: The Open Water by Beat15
As Leia woke up she felt herself being rocked gently. She opened her eyes to find herself laying on a bunk inside a ship.
"Where am I?" she gasped.
"Finally awake I see," laughed a Gerudo pirate. "You're on one of our ships. Grimsley is on the main deck, setting our course."
"Grimsley? The last thing I remember was being in Termina field." Leia sighed stretching her arms.
"I carried you." Beat stated walking into the room. "You fell asleep, like I figured you would, and I had to carry you to Clock Town. Luckily a friend gave us a ride to the sea on her cart. I carried you to the harbor and found a few of my loyal Gerudo. They had a ship and crew ready in minutes." Beat explained.
"Why listen to him?" Leia asked looking at the pirate intently.
"He's the closest thing to a king the Gerudo have. Sure that's a Hylian tradition, but he saved us all." she shrugged.
Beat smiled ruefully and turned to walk outside. "Come on deck when you're ready. I want you to be able to see the ocean around Tristogan, just to show you the madness that surrounds that island." he said with a dry laugh.

Drake sat in the office of the ship he was placed in charge of. He was far too bored in this ship. An army of sixty, plus a crew to run the ship, and Skull King's Sloth, and not one thing was interesting. He didn't need to bother the boy anymore, he knew Arthur would come. Right?
"Arthur, don't tell me you've changed." he growled. "I know you too well. You won't let me get away with stealing your son. So why aren't I feeling your presence?"
A light knock interrupted Drake's thoughts, followed by Clovis entering the office. "We're in sight of the island. I'm guessing we wait until your 'key' shows up. Do we sit still in the water or circle around the island?" 
"Already?" Drake asked suspiciously.
"You don't know how close our castle is. Skull King isn't very trusting, especially to a man who hasn't done anything that backs his honeyed words. You don't know how thin of a wire you're on right now." Clovis spat.
"I don't believe your Wrath. Weren't you introduced to me as Sloth?" Drake taunted. "I know fully well your King doesn't trust me any farther than he can have me thrown by you. But how much does he trust you? Do you even know the truth about your King's vassal?" 
"That will be enough." snapped one of the crew members, walking into the office.
"Onua, back away. Get back to your job." Clovis warned.
"And who might you be?" Drake laughed as the crew member named Onua turned around.
"I'm Onua Wavecrasher, the man whose been directing your crew. I'm a pirate that Skull King found quite useful." Onua spat.
"And which Sin might you be? Not Pride or Envy, and certainly not Lust. Sloth is in our presence now, and Gluttony is back in the castle. Perhaps Greed? No, you snapped at my comments far too quickly. Oh that leaves Wrath, and I assume it's an accurate assumption." Drake said with a cruel smile.
"Don't make such ridiculous assumptions. I'm just one of his crewmen." Onua growled through clenched teeth. "I just don't approve of people badmouthing my King." 
"I see." Drake sighed as he stood up. "Have your men circle the island a few times, I'm going to visit our captive." he ordered walking out the door.
Drake was out of earshot, Clovis turned his attention to Onua. "That was far too close!" he hissed. "You're taking your role of acting as Onua far too seriously Xela."
Onua's figure changed to that of a young woman, and the jet black hair on his head turned green. "Clovis, I pride myself on taking the persona of the person I'm copying." Xela sighed shaking her head. "Besides, I've known our king the longest, and I don't approve of our king being insulted. Anise was smart to have me go instead of the actual Onua. Having Wrath on this ship would result in Drake's untimely death."
"I know, but remember, you and Onua were ordered to be a last resort, you and him are the only ones he doesn't know are Sins. You two are our main keys to finding out when he plans to betray Skull King." Clovis growled. "Get back in your disguise and back to your job."

Drake smiled in satisfaction as he watched the two Sins leave his office. "I see, so Greed is a shape changer. I'll have to be twice as alert as I usually am." he laughed to himself.

Arthur sheathed his blade triumphantly. No repercussions, yet. "Leia, I know you'll reach my son. Finn, stay strong." he stated heading outside.
When he stepped outside he noticed that a large number of men on horses were patrolling the area.
"I see you enlisted the help of Detective Barry, Drake you disappoint me. I would at least expect a force as capable as the castle guards. Barry's men aren't even a challenge." he laughed dryly.

"How much further to the island?" Leia asked looking to Beat as he climbed down from the crows' nest.
"Not far, but our friends seem to have beat us there. They're just circling the island, waiting." Beat muttered suspiciously. "They knew we'd follow, but why would they wait on the water so close to Tristogan if they were going to ambush us?"
"Arthur told me Drake always was one who appreciated an audience. Perhaps he's waiting so he could show Arthur his act."
"Didn't Arthur say he couldn't come here? Perhaps Drake needs him in order to do something." Beat suggested. "Either way, we just need to storm the ship and take Finn."
"Do you think we could do it without being seen?" Leia asked.
"You're not the only one with Shiekah training. I got a good way of getting myself over there, the only question is if you're willing to try it too." Beat laughed.
"What's your idea?" 
"I shoot myself out of a catapult."
"That's not stealthy at all!" Leia snapped.
"I'm gonna be in a barrel!" Beat argued. "Besides, I launch myself on there, get the crew distracted, while you wait at the front of the ship to quickly get on when our crew gets the ship close enough to jump aboard. I'm the distraction while you get the kid." he explained.
"I still don't like it." Leia muttered.
"Doesn't matter, we're doing it." Beat triumphantly laughed, climbing into a barrel.

Drake stared out the ship headed towards them. He was impressed at how quickly Arthur got there.
"So your 'key' is onboard that ship?" Clovis yawned.
"Most likely. He wouldn't leave his son in my care." Drake answered calmly.
"It appears they're picking up speed, and their headed straight for our ship." Clovis added. "And they shot something at us."
"Shot at us?" Drake asked turning to the sky.
Sure enough he spotted an object soaring towards their ship. He stared at it, trying to identify what it was.
"It's a barrel," Clovis sighed disappointedly. "And it's going to pass us, they sailed in too far to get it to hit us correctly."
Drake laughed as the barrel flew over the top mast. Arthur must have list his mind.
"Begin heading towards the island. We can start our plan now." Drake shouted.

"Damn it! We overshot him." sighed one of the pirates.
"This is why I said this was a bad idea!" Leia snapped. "Quickly, get the ship on their side, we can give them a distraction while Grimsley gets onboard." she ordered quickly taking charge. "They're starting to sail towards the island!"
The crew hurried to carry out Leia's orders, knowing she was capable of giving directions.

Beat knew something was wrong when he heard the splash. 
"Son of a bitch." he muttered. He punched the lid off of the barrel and began swimming towards the side of the ship. "Hopefully they won't do anything stupid until they see I've caused a distraction."
When he saw the ship beginning to head towards the island he started swimming faster. He couldn't let them get too close, or it would be very bad for him and his Antriforce.
Chapter 6: Mounting a Rescue by Beat15
Author's Notes:
Beat starts chaos as he begins his distraction of the enemy crew.
"Drake, why do I think we didn't need to wait?" Clovis growled as Drake started smiling.
"Oh I just love making a show out of things, my 'key' is an old friend that is going to love seeing this show." Drake laughed.
"So we could have been done with this already?!" Clovis snapped ceasing Drake by his shirt.
"Yes," Drake said with cruel smirk.
"Clovis! Can you help me with something?" shouted Onua.
 "Go ahead." Drake said turning to head into his office.

Clovis followed his fellow Sin to the portside railing.
"What is it?" Clovis yawned trying to sound angry.
"Look at this barnacle that attached itself to our ship." Onua said with a sly grin.
Clovis sighed and looked over the railing imagining what it was. When he spotted the "barnacle" he gasped.
"Grimsley?"
"Shhh," Onua hushed. "He's catching his breath and hasn't realized we've seen him."
"What do we do then?" Clovis whispered.
"Let's allow him to board our ship. Start a bit of chaos, and make Drake look bad." Onua laughed walking away.
"Xela, you are devious." Clovis laughed quietly.

"They saw me." Beat panted. "But they did nothing. Onua did nothing after seeing me, it's obviously an invitation." Beat tried to focus on his task. "Distract the crew." he growled through clenched teeth.
He started to climb up the side of the ship and froze when he stared into the eyes of one of the crewmen. "Well hey there." Beat said with a smile.
"What the..." the crew member began before being cutoff by a fist shot into his stomach.
"Sorry, I need to make a big scene." Beat laughed quietly.

Leia was readying the crew to storm the other ship when she saw the main mast of the enemy boat burst into flames.
"What in Nayru's name happened?" she gasped.
"Looks like Grimsley made it aboard." laughed one of the pirates.
"He did that?!?" Leia gasped. "Finn's onboard we can't burn the ship down!"
"He's the distraction, remember? You're getting the boy." reminded another pirate.
"I never agreed to that plan!" Leia snapped.
"Well either you prepare to board that ship, or we launch onboard. What'll it be?" growled the captain of the pirate crew.
Leia didn't want a repeat of Beat's launch, so she decided to prepare to board.

Drake was unaffected by the burning mast, and looked up in admiration at the destruction. "I'm impressed Arthur. You'd risk burning your son to stop me."
"Um, actually that would be my doing." shouted a teenage boy with Gerudo skin.
"Ah, I suppose you're Mr. Grimsley." Drake called.
"I suppose you supposed right." Beat laughed. "I can't really stay though, I've got a kid to save."
"Oh I'm sure you do, but I'm afraid my friend will have to stop you. Clovis,"
"On it." muttered the Sin.
"Oh no, Sloth, I'm terrified." Beat gasped in mock horror. "I must inform you that Clovis specializes in lightning magic, so having him use that, on a wooden ship in the middle of the ocean isn't very smart."
"He has a point." Clovis yawned.
"The ship doesn't concern me. Just get rid of him." Drake said carelessly.
"If you say so." Clovis sighed. He looked up to where Beat stood and noticed the boy was gone, "Where'd he go?" he growled.
"No clue." Drake shrugged.

Finn heard the ruckus going on above him. He focused on trying to determine on what was happening until the door was kicked open.
"Hello there," greeted a man walking into the hold. "I'm sure you have some choice words for us."
"Piss off!" Finn spat.
"Perfect." the man laughed. He then started changing shape until he resembled Finn. "How do I look?" he laughed in Finn's voice.
"What the hell?" Finn gasped.
"Shut up." the new Finn laughed kicking his face, knocking him unconscious. "Now then, let's get ready for my rescue."

Beat had spotted his ship while he was standing on the main mast. They weren't close enough so he'd have to get the kid himself. He ran through the cabins searching for Finn. He soon found the hold and spotted the boy laying tied up.
"Help me!" he shouted noticing Beat.
Beat let out a sigh of relief and started untying the boy. "Don't worry, you're safe."
Once the boys hands were untied he smiled "Thank you."
"Let's get going, I've got a ship waiting for us." Beat  urged toward the door. "We can..Urggh!" Beat gasped as he felt the cold steel plunge into his back.
"Sorry, how'd that happen?" laughed Finn running out the door.
"That bastard." Beat growled before he fell unconscious.

Drake was quite amused by the fire that was scattered around the ship.
"My my, his magical abilities are quite extraordinary. I can't even weaken the flames." he laughed.
"Grimsley's flames have the tendency to do that." Clovis yawned. "Best bet of extinguishing them is by using water."
"I suppose you're right." Drake sighed before closing his eyes. He focused on the ocean and brought several weak waves onto the ship, extinguishing most of the fires.
Clovis mentally admitted to being impressed. But on the outside he remained unfazed. "I suppose I should search for Grimsley." he sighed.
"That sounds like a wonderful idea. Why don't you go do that?" Drake said with a malicious grin.
"Yes, sir." Clovis said, with a long pause before spitting out the word sir.

Leia saw the flames get doused so she urged the crew to hurry. When they came close enough for her to swing across using a rope from the mast she jumped aboard without letting anyone notice her boarding.
She crept around the ship avoiding detection as she crept into the cargo hold. There she found Finn, and an bleeding unconscious Beat. She grabbed the two and decided stealth was out of the equation if she was carrying two unconscious boys. She ran as quickly as she could with Beat over her shoulder and Finn her arms.
Beat briefly regained consciousness to notice the crew of the ship chasing after them. He summoned the little energy he had left and brought about a raging fire keeping their pursuers away.
Leia noticed the effort he put up and used his distraction to quicken her pace.
"My my. What a surprise." laughed a sinister voice once they reached the main deck. "Arthur's student."
Leia halted and faced Drake. She couldn't fight him with the two she had to carry. She tried to start running again but a wall of magic kept her from moving.
"I do believe you're kidnapping that child." Drake said with a light laugh. "As for the other one, take him. Just get off my ship, and leave Finn."
"Never!" she growled. She then pulled out a Deku nut and threw it onto the ground.

Drake shielded his eyes, and when the light faded away he frowned in distaste. The girl was gone, along with the other two.
"Their ship is still in range. We can sink them here and now." Clovis offered.
"No, set a course for the island. We're getting that crystal now." Drake growled.

Leia tumbled onto the deck of the Gerudo ship, dropping the two boys she had carried. She sighed in exhaustion and stood up. "Let's start sailing back to Termina." she said tiredly.
"We will, but after we make sure Beat is okay. You did notice the stab wound in his back, right?" replied the pirate captain.
"Fine." Leia sighed. "Just get us out of their firing range." 
"Yes ma'am." nodded the pirate steering. 
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2794