In the Presence of the Gods Of Liberty (Final Mix) by Blind Blitz
Summary: The complete version of IPGL, as story written in the actual archives. An assassin has attained the power of Dark Triforce, but now, Link, along with his friends will do anything to stop him, even if it means awakening an old god to do so. Contains the first 7 episodes as well as Season 2 (Episode 8-12)
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Link (OoS & OoA), Link (OoT & MM)
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 30082 Read: 221457 Published: Nov 13, 2004 Updated: Nov 13, 2004

1. Episode 1: The Son's Battle: Tele Vs. Moonblitz! by Blind Blitz

2. Episode 2: Toray's Report: Enter Garibal! by Blind Blitz

3. Episode 3: Ascension: Lena's Legends! by Blind Blitz

4. Episode 4: Jabrow: Revelation of Zelda! by Blind Blitz

5. Episode 5: The Return of Bostaovee: Jabrow’s Secret Power! by Blind Blitz

6. Episode 6: The Shadows of Times Past: Deity's Heart! by Blind Blitz

7. Episode 7: It Begins: Toray's Turn! by Blind Blitz

8. Acceptance-The Final Sprite! by Blind Blitz

9. Episode 9 The Second Relic-The Battle with Omega! by Blind Blitz

10. Episode 10: Between Heaven and Hell part 1: the Malicious Assassin by Blind Blitz

11. Episode 11: Between Heaven and Hell pt. 2: In the Presence of the Gods of Liberty by Blind Blitz

12. Episode 12 Series Finale: Times of Peace by Blind Blitz

13. Trailers for Sword of Divinity by Blind Blitz

Episode 1: The Son's Battle: Tele Vs. Moonblitz! by Blind Blitz
SEASON 1

Episode 1: The Son's Battle: Tele Vs. Moonblitz!


The sky darkened over the castle. Tonight was a tense night. Last night, Miss Zelda left to visit her brother, and before she left, her and an advisor had a huge fight. He was incredibly powerful, and so fluid in his movements. He was truly evil, and he was a fear of great evils. Even Fierce Deity got cold feet while trying to encounter this evil. His name was Haku. Haku always wore a large leather coat. One guard leaned against the wall when the faint sound of foot steps approached. He stood quickly, and looked around a corner. The footsteps stopped, and the guard relaxed. The atmosphere welcomed this, as the only sound you could here was the man's breathing. The guard started to walk his patrol, when the footsteps returned. The man's heart froze, and he turned around slowly. The hall in front of him was silent. A single shadow tainted the view, and a smirk of pure evil disturbed the air. The guard moved forward, and something slashed him around his waist. Then something was stabbed into his head. He died before he hit the floor. A group of elite guards rushed to the site, and they surrounded the man who killed the other guard. The man had a large leather coat, a large sword, and he wore a cold, evil smirk. He took his coat off, and threw into the air. He then struck every guard, without spilling a drop of blood. Then he caught his coat, and he walked to the room where Zelda usually slept. He walked up to the top tower, and he was welcomed by another group of incompetent guards. He killed them, and walked into the room. An altar was in the middle, and it was pointing to Death Mountain. On the altar was an inscription. It talked about the legends, and at the bottom, there was a piece that would take you to Sky Temple. He put his hand in the piece, and he was teleported to the sky. He now knew how to get Zelda.

The sky was a golden orange color, the clouds were painted in a purple hue. The wind was calm, breezing through a man's hair without stopping. The man wore a long-sleeved tunic, nice for the cool crisp weather of a Hylian winter, and good for the warm summers. He wore a forest green cap on his golden hair. His boots were the finest Dodongo leather, as so his gloves. He would normally have the straps of his scabbard and his famous Skidder Shield, but he was out casually. To hi side, his wife was standing next to him. She had flame red hair, great blue pools for eyes, a smile that the goddess would envy, and the sweetness that the honey the bees made would bow to. The man looked at his wife and smile, before staring at the ring. That man was a man of destiny, courage, and wonder, and his name is Link. He stands in the field with his wife Malon.

Link was not the only one there. He was part in a group. They were there watching the most famous event in all of the world. The annual Fighting Tournament, now called the World Combating Tournament. Link, the World's Strongest, had decided not to partake in the tournament. He had been in three, and he won two. Now, he decided to watch his son become the greatest.

His son was ten now, and he was the talk of Hyrule. The adults talked about his potential as a fighter, as well as a person. His friends, like Moonblitz and Saria, would talk about his enthusiasm and his ambition. And the young girls of Hyrule would chant about his looks. Tele, the son of Link was ten and leaving his mark, and he didn't even know it. He had Malon's flaming red hair, a quality that separated him from the Kokiris, his close friends. He had Link's eyes and fighting spirit, as well as Fierce Deity's strength and Toray's characteristics. He was Link's pride and joys, while his fighter's wished that Link hadn't have seen his potential. Link started training his son at five, while Toray and Deity gave him lessons. Malon disagreed with Link's decision until a group of monsters attacked the ranch. There, Tele saved the day, as well as getting a lot of battle training. Link then intensified his training, in hopes for this day. Now Tele was the youngest to reach the final round, not to mention he was facing his beast friend, much like Link did. Link stood by the ring when The announcer walked out with the two fighters.

Beside Link were three friends. The first was Link's best friend, Toray. Toray was a young dreamer when Link met him. They became instant friends, and the were combat buddies. Link had a whole adventure set around his brown, messy headed friend. Toray was now Pamela's, Malon's gorgeous assistant, husband. Beside Toray was the famous Princess Zelda. Zelda waited for her counterpart to come, but even in frustration, Zelda was purely beautiful. Most people say that Zelda and Link should have been married, but the truth is that Zelda is Link's sister. Link found this out when a man named Donovan tried to get his hands on a Triforce. She was the ideal wife for every Hylian. She stood by another friend, although this one doesn't have a great history with Link. Fierce Deity. He was the only fighter that the earth nearly lost to. He had platinum hair, and he had a mysterious eye painting. He was calm and cool in every action, while his anger was clearly expressed in every blow. Link had to kill him in his greatest adventure, but he came back to life. Now he was good. Link would rather he be a friend than an enemy.

The crowds around the yelled and roared, and fireworks flashed off in the horizon. Link was watching on the ground floor. Tele had dazzled his crowd, as well as his competition. Now only one obstacle stood in his way. His best friend, Moonblitz a.k.a. Kleiter. Link had always wondered where Moonblitz and his father had gone to over the last couple of years. Moony, Link's friend, was a talented fighter, though he used to be in love with himself. Link defeated him at his first tournament, and Moony changed. Now he had a son, and he had left with his son to train him. Moony now stood on the other side of the ring, waiting for the fight to start.

Tele wore a blue tunic and red gloves. He held a sword made by the greatest wielders, and he held a shield that used to belong to the king of Hyrule. Moonblitz wore a blue long-sleeved shirt with a black design in the middle, and he wore all black pants and boots. He had a bandana to cover up his hairline, although strands of his black hair rose above his bandana. Tele wore a large grin, while Moonblitz gave a classic smirk. Tele unsheathed his sword, as did Moonblitz.

"So, you finished your training? Good," Kleiter remarked. Tele was still grinning, "Tele, what is so funny?" Moonblitz gave a look of confusion. Tele then breathed in and spoke.

"I'm just excited. I finally get to fight you again. We haven't fought since the time you ran away!" Tele busted out. Kleiter then laughed out.

"Well, I was trained by the second best. You may be stronger, but I will be great! Defend yourself!" Kleiter yelled. He rushed Tele, and gave a shattering blow upward. Tele threw his sword up, and then he lowered it to dodge Kleiter's second shot. Tele then back flipped to get away.

"Wow, you got stronger!" Tele yelled. Even after two throws, Tele could notice the power rise that Kleiter went through. "Blitzer! How did you get that much stronger! Usually, I would have won already!"

"You're unguarded! Big mistake!" Blitzer rushed forward.

"Oh! You wanna fight like that! Oh, you got me mad!" Tele rolled left to dodge Blitzer's attack. Blitzer turned around and swung madly at Tele. Tele ducked under the first throw, and he blocked the second. Kleiter slashed upwards at Tele, and missed, slicing a few hairs in the process. Tele then hit Blitzer's hand up, and he punched him in his unguarded stomach. Blitzer doubled over, and coughed loudly. The crowd stood in cheers and claps, while Tele stood over Blitzer.

"Look at them fight! They fight better than most adults!" Toray yelled out. Zelda and Malon were holding each other's hands and jumping up and down. Link and Deity stood in complete attention.

"Deity, do you feel that? Tele should have finished him. Kleiter is so much stronger," Link whispered to Deity. Deity nodded slowly, and he regained his eagle like stare.

"Moony did a great job training him. I think Blitzer is holding back, but Tele is, too. This is going to be a great match," Deity remarked. They concentrated on the match again.

Blitzer got to his feet, and he wiped some sweat away from his face. His eyes darkened, and he rushed again. Tele was caught off guard, and Kleiter knocked him back. Tele kicked up, and he slashed at Blitzer. Blitzer and Tele got into an amazing melee fight, one that the crowd could barely keep up with. The announcer was yelling at the top of his lungs as the two kids slashed and hacked at each other. Blitzer and Tele hit each other's swords away, and the leaped back. Tele charged his sword up, and Blitzer sped towards Tele. Tele spun around on one foot, and the sword discharged the energy in a circle. Blitzer jumped high in the air, and he brought his sword crashing down. Tele then angled his swing, and he still hit Blitzer. Blitzer landed hard against the ring, and he was bounced up in the air. Tele rushed Kleiter while he fell, and he hit him before he fell again. Kleiter then regained himself in mid air, and he rushed forward. When he almost hit Tele, he looped around, and hit him from behind. Tele shot up, and they swung at each other's head at the same time. Tele and Kleiter stood in the middle of the ring with their sword together.

"Whoa! That was amazing! They could get stronger than us if we get lazy!" Toray yelled. Link and Malon were yelling and cheering, and Deity and Zelda had even hugged each other when Tele hit Kleiter with the spin attack. They caught themselves, and the backed away, blushing furiously. Link laughed out loud when he noticed that. Zelda then cheered around, and Deity got into his eagle like stare again.

"Tele! Great fight! Now, I have to beat you," Kleiter stated, "I know that you are stronger than me. My father said that it was in your blood. You are fulfilled by being great. Your power could be unparalleled. That's what my father said. But he took me to twenty different tribes, and I fought five people from each tribe. You have power, I have experience. Now let me show you!"

Kleiter clenched his fist, and gathered energy. Tele rushed, and he was knocked back by a sudden burst of energy. Tele got up, and a blue energy shield was no visible, and it seemed to make a point. Kleiter rushed forward, and the point hit Tele in the chest. Tele landed on all fours, and he stood up. He rushed at the shield, and he hit it right above the point. The shield shattered, the shards struck Tele, burning into his flesh. Tele then charged the tip of his sword, and he shot a beam out of the tip. The beam struck Kleiter, and it crated a suit of ice all around him. Tele swung his sword up, and the ice shattered and cut Kleiter up badly. Blood fell down his forehead, and Tele was kneeling on the ground.

"Nice attack, Kleiter," Tele commented.

"Great move. I couldn't block it. I have an attack just like that, but I can't control it. Tele, look in the sky," Tele glanced at the sky. Now, the moon had risen above the horizon, and the sea of diamonds called stars stretched across the velvet blanket called the sky. Tele's eyes were fixed on the moon when his dreams were interrupted by Kleiter, "Tele, how about after I beat you, we train together."

"Well, I have to change one thing." Tele grinned, and he spoke through a laugh, "I still have to beat you!" Kleiter laughed, and he looked at the stands of cheering people. A group of beautiful girls were yelling at the top of their lungs to attract attention. They all yelled out their affections of Tele and Kleiter. Tele felt his face burn, and Kleiter laughed.

"Well, we should have expected this. We are two educated, strong, and famous boys. And we are at the age where we will start to grow feelings to girls. That's why you are blushing. Now, back to the fight. That moon is gonna give me strength. You see, I am a Tsukikage. A Tsukikage is a person who is one part Palinon, three parts Hylian. We get a tremendous strength from the moon. And now I will show you my other special technique!" Blitzer clasped his hands together and he drew more energy. The moon cast a beam at Blitzer, and his energy shot higher than ever. Tele gathered spare strength, and shot a beam of fire, as Blitzer shot a beam of energy. The two beams collided, and when the smoke from the enormous, earth shaking shot cleared, Tele and Blitzer were fighting in the middle of the ring.

Tele was hit hard, and he fell back. He kipped up, and he lowered his leg, as he charged his sword. I hope this works. Green power surrounded the sword, and Tele rushed. Blitzer tried to block, but the power from the blast knocked him down. He got up, and threw a punch at Tele. Tele leaned back, and did a thrust at Kleiter. Kleiter blocked it, and Tele and Kleiter looked in each other's eyes. Kleiter then swung up, and Tele's sword went up with it. Moony released one hand from his sword, and made a dragon fist at Tele. A powerful beam shot out of fist, and Tele was launched back. He landed against a stand pole, and the pole snapped his hand. The match was finally over. Kleiter had beaten Tele. Kleiter punched the sky, and he threw his sword away.

Floods of people stormed out into the ring, and they surrounded Kleiter. Link and the others who were with him were in shock.

"I don't believe it. Tele lost! Aw Man!" Link and Toray sighed. Deity exhaled loudly, and walked out. Malon leaned against Link, she looked crushed. Zelda walked off to her assistants, and she silently congratulated the two brave boys.

"Tele!" Link yelled. Tele had his face hidden, and it sounded like he was crying. Link walked up to him, and lifted the pillar off. He patted Tele on the head, and tried to see what Tele looked like after defeat, "It's okay. You gave a good fight. You took a good blow, you should cry."

"I'm not crying," Tele said. He raised his head, to reveal a large grin, "I'm glad that I had so much fun!" Link grinned too, and he was relieved. "Dad, can I go celebrate with Blitzer?" Link nodded.

Tele and Blitzer were shaking hands, dancing in celebration, and the group of girls and a couple of other friends were hanging around Tele and Blitzer. Tele was having a great time when a person caught his eye. She wore the Bremen mask on the top of her head, so that you could see her face. She had brown eyes, and in her hand was a green ocarina. Blond hair fell from under the mask. Tele stared at her in amazement. He had never seen such a beautiful girl in his short life. He was about to walk to her, but one of the screaming girls hugged Tele tightly. Tele looked at her pleadingly. She gave a mischievous smirk, and she played a song on her ocarina. The song echoed off, and a horde of large birds came down. They rounded up the people, and they directed them to work. They were Bremen. They would round people up if the song was played, and make them do hard labor. Tele had been in the presence of a Bremen when his mother wanted to punish him. Now, everyone was doing various jobs for the Bremen, all because a fanatic girl couldn't stay away from Tele.
Episode 2: Toray's Report: Enter Garibal! by Blind Blitz
Episode 2: Toray's Report: Enter Garibal!


Tele, Moonblitz, Link, and Malon walked miserably into the house, and they sat on couches and chairs slowly. Tele was exhausted beyond belief. I have never done so many useless chores around here in my short life! Malon kept things cheery, although it was very hard to stay awake. Blitzer Walked outside again, and he got his dad. Link was laying down on a couch, sweating profusely.

"Well, cheer up! C'mon, now we have the cleanest house in Hyrule!" Malon joked. Tele sighed loudly, and Link groaned in exhaustion.

"You know, it's not the fact that he make you work, it's that he make you work until your limits are broken, along with every bone in your body. Toray and Deity and Zelda are lucky that they got out," Link groaned, "I'm going to bed. Wake me if Avon gets back. I would like to see if the Fairy Communication technique works."

"Okay!" Malon chirped. Link limped up the stairs to his room, and Tele walked off to his room. Malon stood in the middle of the room, and she grinned at her spotless house. Then she walked upstairs to join Link.

The next mourning, Link woke up and walked down stairs to the main room. He was covered in sweat, and his thoughts were boggled. He had just had a dream, and it was followed by his senses going crazy. There was an outstanding evil in Hyrule, One that surpassed that of Donovan. Link centered all of his thoughts, and he centered on the feelings that overpowered him. His whole strength was focused, and he could now see someone. A man in a black cape. His eyes were covered by shadow, his smirk was highlighted by a red light. He was on an island, hovering over smoke. He raised his fist, and an outline of the mythical Triforce was pulsing on his powerful hand. Link's eyes snapped open, and he stared at the ceiling in awe. He was numb to the world, until he heard someone sit in the chair across from him. Link looked down, and his son was sitting down on the chair, and he looked scared.

"I felt something. It was so cold, so threatening I could see a dark man in my dream. This is too weird," Tele said quickly. Link stared at him in disbelief. He meditated! And he can sense evil! Unreal! Tele then walked over to the kitchen, and Malon was in there, waiting for them. She looked at her son and husband worriedly.

"Link, what's going on?" Malon asked, he voice shaking.

"I don't want to scare you, but something is coming. I can fell his power. He is stronger than anyone that I have ever faced. I hope I don't have to fight him," Link was slouched over, and he said this with certainty. Malon sighed, and resumed cooking. Link stood, and he put on another long-sleeved tunic, and he put his gloves on. Malon stopped cooking, and she walked over to Link. The whole family stood by Link and his sword, which was in his glass cabinet. Link swallowed every emotion, and he opened the cabinet. He then took the sword, and he placed the strap around his neck. He then walked to the door, and he slowly opened it. His feelings were on high, but then he was startled by the flash of light. He adjusted to the light, and a little ball of light floated over his head. Link grinned, and his old friend landed on his shoulder.

"Hey Boss, How are you. Memo, Navi, and me have learned how to do the communication," Avon informed. Link's eyes widened when the word Navi was said.

"Navi is here!?" Link busted out. Avon rose high into the air.

"She has been Deity's fairy since the beginning of the struggle. That's where I went when I would leave for a long time. I was.talking to her," Avon then flashed red, and he started to shake. Link smirked and was about to say something. Then a beam shot out of Avon. It struck the ground, and a tiny sized transparent Toray was now facing Link. Link poked at the illusion, and his hand went through the image. The ghostly image then spoke.

"Link, I guess this move works. Well, there is something I have to tell you. You remember the Red Guard. You know, the one who wouldn't let you into Hyrule? Well, it seems he was more important then we thought. You see, him and his other, stronger partners, were the holders of something that would get you into that island in the sky. Those keys are the only way to get into that powerful island," Toray's image reported. Link stepped back in confusion.

"You mean to tell me that the weak pathetic Red Guard is the key for getting into Sky Temple, and all of the attempts that Donovan made to get to Sky Temple were all useless!?" Link yelled. The image nodded slowly, and Link punched a pole next to him. The pole snapped in half, and splinters splashed over the ground.

"How did you know that I was talking about Sky Temple?" Toray asked.

"There were only two islands in the sky, and one of them was destroyed when Donovan sacrificed himself," Link told Toray. Toray shrugged, and started to explain again.

"Well, I was going out to visit all of them. I wanted to get some laughs. When I got there, they were all.dead!" Toray busted out. Link's eye's widened, his eyebrows disappeared into his hair. Malon and Tele were standing by, looking confused and shocked.

"This is big. I think we should see Zelda. If they are all dead, then whoever killed them have probably gotten into Sky Temple already. Meet me over there. I gotta go," Link then turned around and hugged his wife, and he mounted Epona. He fed Epona a carrot, and they sped off towards the castle.

Link arrived at the castle thirty minutes later. The guards let him pass without delay. He entered the beautiful castle, and walked up the long, curved hall, and he entered the tallest tower. The room was covered in red and gold drapes, and the walls were plastered with realistic paintings of all of Zelda's friends. The floor was red silk, and different white furniture was placed all over the room. On one side Zelda and some man was sitting on a pair of white sofas.

"Link, good, Toray got to you, didn't he? Well, before I start to explain, I want you to meet someone. His name is Garibal. He is the current king of Palis, you know the land of Palinons," Zelda's face was red, and she had a weird smile on her face. Garibal stood, and showed himself off. He was very tall, Link's head could only reach Garibal's shoulders. He reached his hand out, and he shook Link's hand firmly. His face was friendly, although he had a large scar on his forehead. He had blue hair and blue eyes. Weird, Palinon's have blue hair.He wore the same model suit that Donovan would wear, except that the blue and black pattern was inversed. Garibal had a sword on his back, and he had s shield on his forearm. When Link was shaking his hand, and Garibal's eyes looked at Link, Link felt an unexplained cold cross over him, like something foreboding. Link sat down on a couch near them, and face hardened over both of them. Something about Garibal, he reminds me of someone, I just don't know who right now.

"Ahh, so that is the power of the Hyrulians.your true power is immense. Now I see why my predecessor, Donovan, couldn't beat you," Garibal said calmly, although what he said hit Link like a wild horse. How could he possibly know that I fought Donovan, and how can he know my true power. You can't just sense power of my size just by shaking my hand.what is with this guy? Why Link, your mind is wide open. Minds are like privacy, rarely, someone is able to break in.He's a telepath! Link suddenly stopped thinking.

"I see he got you on your toes too, huh?" Deity walked out. Zelda was blushing madly at Garibal, and Deity noticed. He turned out the window he jumped out of, and looked over the marble ledge, "Toray is right behind me."

"Good, Toray is on his way. It would be good for him to come so I can tell you all this at the same time," Zelda muttered.

"What about me?" Toray yelled as he flipped through the window. Link grinned at his friend, and Deity smirked when Toray stood.

"Ahh, the man of the hour! Well, get in here, I want you to meet Garibal!" Toray looked at the man in the chair, and his face was normal, until he got a closer look. His eyes darkened, his muscles bulged, his eyes flashed light, and he had summoned his Marauder's Sword. He rushed at Garibal and held his sword right at Garibal's face. Link rushed up and tried to calm him. Garibal was laid back, and he showed an amused grin.

"TORAY! Do you know him?" Link asked. Toray's hands shook in fury, while his eyes were now giving a constant stream of light.

"OF COARSE I KNOW HIM! HE'S MY TWIN!" Toray yelled. Link jumped back and gasped. Deity's head snapped up and Zelda had uncovered her eyes and she was wearing a look of complete confusion.

"Good to see ya brother. I wish you could've stayed and been the prince of our homeland," Garibal commented. Toray threatened him with a thrust, and he stopped mere inches from his face. Garibal didn't even sweat.

"You left me and mom behind! Father took you because you couldn't keep your mouth shut! You couldn't even stay in Hyrule!" Toray spat. Garibal looked at his fist, as did Link, " You ran off with dad so that you could have power, and I bet that you wanted to see our mother die! Our father killed our mother! And you went off, so that you could become the prince! You're as bad as dad! Now I will kill YOU!"

"Listen Toray, let's get one thing straight. It wasn't my idea to go back to Palis. It wasn't my idea to have mother killed. Now, put the sword away," Toray instead charged his sword. Garibal looked around and Toray threatened him again.

"NOW, YOU MAY BE PUNISHED FOR YOUR ACTIONS!" Toray yelled. Link rushed forward, but Toray swung down on Garibal. There was a flash of crimson and aqua light, but when the light faded, Toray and Garibal were standing, and Garibal had a Palinon Sword held up to Toray's throat.

"Now, stop this!" Garibal yelled. Toray fell to his knees, and his eyes softened.

"I'll let you go for now. Who knows, maybe I might be wrong," Toray returned to his normal self, although Link could sense his tremendous anger.

"Okay, now that that is over," Zelda fumed. Link snapped and gave his sister a pleading look, and she calmed, "Link, I know who killed the Red Guards."

"Shoot," Lin said calmly. I may sound calm, but I'm terrified of whoever that was in my vision, but the moment you lose your cool, you lose your life.

"It was a man by the name of Haku. Hakusama Besiged. He was after my crown for years. I told him last week that if he entered my castle, I would have him killed. I got back here last night, and my best guards were dead. He is very powerful, more powerful than Link," Zelda informed them. Deity laughed out, and Zelda shot him a sharp look.

"Deity, she isn't crazy. I sensed his true power this mourning. He is stronger than all three of us together. It's like he's not Hylian or Palinon," Link sighed. Deity looked out of the window, like something caught his attention.

"Well, it looks like our friend is already at Sky Temple. I can sense that place anywhere. I hope he doesn't make a wish." Deity said grimly.

"Zelda, what should we do?" Link asked. I Shouldn't have asked. Now I'm gonna be on a life-threatening adventure. Sounds like fun.

"I want you to search for clues. I'm sure that there is another way to get to Sky Temple. I must tell you. You have to land on Sky Temple quickly, or the Magic shield will kill you. You need a fast way up there," Zelda informed. Link then shook Garibal's hand, and he and the rest got ready to go. First stop, Karkariko.
Episode 3: Ascension: Lena's Legends! by Blind Blitz
Episode 3: Ascension: Lena's Legends!



Karkariko Village. Hyrule's second city in a sense. The village was where there were many battles and conflicts. There were red brick houses and buildings all over. The windmill slowly rotated. There were many Hylians on the streets, most of them talking among themselves, talking about the man who said that he is a greater fighter than Link. Link stepped up to about a dozen people, and none of them were aware of Haku. Deity had somehow gotten on top of the windmill, and he was staring at Death Mountain, his arms folded over his chest. Toray was heading to the graveyard with Link, his anger was now starting to subside.

"Hey Link, who's that?" Avon asked from Link's shoulder. Link looked over by the new dragon statue, and he saw a young woman. She was a head shorter than Link. She had sleek brown hair that came under her head scarf. She had dark brown eyes that reflected Link's appearance. She wore a powder-blue shirt with an orange long skirt. She held a book in one hand, a book that was beaten and discolored. She noticed the group and smile warmly at them. Link and Toray strode up to her, and Deity landed behind them.

"Hi there!" She greeted, "I'm Lena. I am here to glance at the statue. There is a great story about this statue. Would you like to hear it?" She asked. Link looked at his group, and when the nodded, she started, "This statue is the statue of great and powerful dragon. This dragon ruled the waters of the sea called the Endless Blue. It had great power, but one man tamed the beast. The mythical dragon waited for seven years, until his master would return, but a man wearing a gold mask came and told the dragon that his master would return. And a couple of hours later, he did. The man and the monster had a bond that couldn't be broken or defined. Duty on the man's part. Loyalty on the dragon's part. They flew back to the man's home, and then it happened. Well, the dragon had a fierce demon in it, but when the man leaped off the monster's head, the demon was released, and the dragon was free. The dragon appeared over there ten years ago. He brought fear to some, and hope to others. If that demon could be freed, then anyone could be freed. Then he dragon laid here, and he rested here, and turned to stone. Now, here he is. Oh my, I forgot, what are your names?"

"Link,"

"Toray,"

"Fierce Deity," They all said

"Well, I've been trying to dance to this song that rose this dragon," Lena said, "But it never works. He just sits there, the great blue dragon." Suddenly, it hit Link. That dragon helped him when Deity was an enemy. Link couldn't get across the endless blue, and the dragon got him through. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Link landed softly against the sand. He felt so good, lying against the damp sand. Cool, refreshing.Damp? Link raised his head and faced the damp area. There lying in front of him were the forever extending waves of the Endless Blue. The water sparkled, and the waves were perfect for a skid run, but he didn't have the time. He looked for a way to cross. It was too far to swim. The waves seemed to go away from him, and the dragon's were licking their scaly lips, inviting our hero to come into their domain. Link ran to the beach area and there was another torn note from Donovan on the beach. It told Link to play the song that changed his life and a great big. the rest was gone. Link took out his ocarina and he played the now memorized Waltz of Warriors. The melodies merged, and the ground was now cracking with red lines. Light shot from the cracks, and Link jumped back when the water churned. The ball of water rose into the air again, and Ascension slithered towards Link, and Link drew his Sword of Time. He wasn't going to die now.

Ascension came to Link slowly, and it rested its head against the sand. Link didn't feel the same hatred as before. The dragon lay on the sand, as if it was waiting for something. Link slowly walked toward the giant and reached forward. He stroked the fur around the water dragon's head, and it felt smooth and silky. He felt a kind of weird gentleness, and he relaxed as he stroked Ascension again. He could see a note on one of the curled horns that poked out of the water dragon's head. It told the Hylian hero that he was to get onto Ascension's head and the dragon would get him back to Hyrule Field. Link climbed up Ascension's head and stood on top. The dragon roared, and they rose slowly into the air. The dragon turned around, and then without notice the beast sped off. It was too fast, and Link struggled to hold on. Avon fell off Link as he speed across the Endless blue. The waves disintegrated from The dragon's pure will. The retreating waves showered Link in a calming mist, but he couldn't relax and hold on at the same time. The blue started to fade, and land appeared over the horizon, while Link stared in pure amazement. The dragon flew across the Endless Blue in a matter of minutes, as it took Link days to do it in the Flyer. The dragon rose higher into the air, and Link could see Death Mountain. The dragon got to the Land, and Link grinned from ear to ear.

"Ascension! We made it! Now, take me to Karkariko Village." Link braced himself, while Ascension sped to Karkariko Village in a matter of seconds. Dust scattered from the place were Ascension took off. Link was at Karkariko Village in a matter of seconds, and Link was thrown off at the gate of the Village. All of the villagers got out of their houses to see the Dragon, and they gasped, cheered, some even fell to the ground in tears. Link smiled and ran.

Yeah, that's Ascension! Link thought. You're trying to say that you rode Ascension?! Someone said telepathically. Link opened his eyes to reveal Lena looking at him in confusion.

"Why can everyone read my mind?" Link asked Lena. She stood speechless, her mouth wide open. Toray walked up to her and closed her mouth. Lena ran next to the statue, and opened her ragged book. She turned it to a certain page, and she shoved the book in Link's face. Link stepped back, and on the page there was a picture. It showed three men in green, red, and blue, and another man behind them. They rode on a huge blue dragon, and they raced to an island in the sky. Below, a woman waved a flag in some kind of ritualistic dance. On the island, a man wearing black looked down from his crystal palace the stood tall on the island. Link held the book tightly, and his inspected the picture closely.

"Link, that looks like you!" Lena yelled, "It looks like you, Toray, Fierce Deity, and Jabrow!"

"Who's Jabrow?" Deity asked.

"Jabrow is an extremely talented fighter. He won the Palis W.C.T. five times. He is stronger than the brother of Zelda!" Lena exclaimed. Link smirked out, letting a faint laugh out.

"I wouldn't say that he is stronger than me," Link commented. Toray laughed out at the thought.

"Wait, your Zelda's brother?!" Lena yelled. Link nodded. Lena breathed in slowly, and started talking again, "Well, I have a mission for you. I bet that you have never heard of the Gods of Liberty. I thought so. The Gods of Liberty were the essences of the Triforces. Long ago, when the Triforce and Dark Triforce split, two gods maintained the balance of life. Back then, the only race was a race of demons that were dependant on the two gods. The two gods kept everything in order, but there was one problem. The two gods were gods of good and evil, light and dark. Between them was a balance of the two forces. Well, when the Triforces split, the gods started fighting. The balance was disrupted, tilted to evil. They continued fighting, and the demon race joined the side of the dark. Well, before, the God of Light was trying to win so that the world could be in harmony, but he never showed his true power, in fear that he would kill innocent people. When the demons joined the side of evil, the God of Light struck. He destroyed all of Hyrule in a great explosion. The only two left were the Gods of Liberty. The God of Light then trapped the God of Dark in the Dark Triforce, and he put himself into the Light Triforce. Then, the Hylians came to be, and the world was at ease."

"Wow," those were the only words that Link could muster.

"It all came to end ten years ago though. Ten years ago, The God of Dark's spirit had separated from the Dark Triforce, and it went into a certain man. Then the God of Light came out and it truly revealed himself. The God of Dark possessed a certain man, while the God of Light became human. After it did it's business, he went into a certain body. Have you seen him. You had the best chance," Lena stated. Link thought back, ten years. Then another memory came to him. He remembered the time that he fought Doganon. Was that him?.

Link and Toray started powering up the swords. Red and green energy started to swirl around the swords, and two large disks formed. Toray and Link put there swords tips together, and the energy flashed out. They stood, and Deity got behind the meeting of the swords. He charged his sword, and threw the disk. The disk hit the other two swords, and a large beam was sent fling into the eyes of Doganon. Doganon arched his back, and two broken halves fell. On was red, and the other was blue. Doganon then fired a beam at the trio, and Toray and Deity were sent into a boulder. They were out cold. Link rushed forward, so that he could break the green orb. Behind him, a large gold beam fired from the ground. Link ran to Doganon. But the tail fired another beam. Link could feel the heat from the blast before it was close. He closed his eyes and wished for a miracle. Seconds seemed like days, and after awhile, Link opened his eyes. In front of him, a man held the blast off with one hand.

He had pure gold hair, and a golden tunic and cap. His boots were red and blue swirl, and his gloves were the same color. He wore a shiny gold and platinum armor. He shined with light, and his eyes were fierce. Link stopped and stared in awe. He seemed like a person of justice, because he stood so calm. He raised his other hand, and fired golden beams at Doganon. The beams held the legs and claws down, and the man kept his hold on the beam. He stared at Link. That glare. He wants me to finish it. Who on earth is he? Well, a sense of duty will save us all huh? Whatever happens. Link leaped into the air, and he brought his glowing sword down. He sliced the green orb in half, and all of a sudden, Ganondorf and Donovan were standing outside of the monster. The monster exploded, and the pieces went flying.

Link stood in front of Donovan and Ganondorf. The golden fighter stood behind all of them, and when Link turned around, he showed Link the back of his hand. Light started to form, and a light triangle shot out of Link's hand. Another one shot out of Ganondorf's hand, and one shot out from Hyrule. They gathered in front of the man, and they started spinning. THAT'S THE.THAT'S THE.TRIFORCE! The Triforce the shrunk, and flew into the man's hand. Link looked at the man in confusion.

"Who are you?" Link asked. The man unsheathed his sword, and he looked so menacing with that sword. Then he put his long platinum sword back.

"I look forward to our battle." Then he vanished. Link ran forward, and wondered who he was.

I think that was him. Well, why would a good guy want to fight me? Link thought.

"Maybe he wants to see if your worthy of holding that sword?" Toray said.

"OKAY! STAY OUT OF MY MIND! CAN EVERYONE HERE READ MINDS BESIDES ME?!" Link yelled. Toray laughed at Link, and Deity chuckled under his breath.

"Yes," Deity replied, "We are all legends, and legends have to be able to read minds. That shows your competence."

"Shut up!" Link shot back. Deity faced the sky.

"If you all are done, then I have to tell you this mission. I want to awaken Ascension. And you need him. To awaken Ascension, we have to get five Dragon Sprites. When five are collected, then you can get to Sky Temple. The problem is that I think the God of Dark is back, so you need to find Jabrow. I think he is the God of Light. He is from the bloodline that the God of Light made. Now get going! When you gat everything, come here and I will awaken Ascension!" Lena ordered. Link and the others left the graveyard, and they headed for the ranch.
Episode 4: Jabrow: Revelation of Zelda! by Blind Blitz
Episode 4: Jabrow: Revelation of Zelda!


Link entered his home, and he walked forward to the space next to the stalls. The sun was now falling over the horizon, casting a fiery glow over the ranch. The horses were being led into the stalls to sleep. Pamela, Toray's wife, was sitting on a near by fence, and Malon was locking the stall's large door. By Malon, a man leaned against the stall wall. He seemed asleep.

"Hey Malon!" Link called. Malon ran over to Link, and she hugged him tightly. After she released, the man against the barn had woken up. Tele had poked him in the stomach to see if he was alive. He walked up to Link and took out a rolled piece of paper. He inspected the parchment and his head rose to look at Link.

"Do you know Link? Man, ain't Link just the stupidest name you ever heard?" The man said. Link scowled at the man.

"I don't think my name is stupid!" Link shot at him. The man stepped back, and he smirked at Link.

"I'm just joking! I was hoping to meet you. I am Jabrow," He said. Link studied him. He had a powerful build, and he looked like he could handle the sword. He wore the same style outfit as Garibal, and he wore Dodongo leather boots. He was a Palinon, with blue hair and electric blue eyes. Link tried to come in tune with the voices of the earth to sense his power. His senses went wild. His power was extraordinary, enough to combat Link, if Link would stop training.

"So you're Jabrow," Toray provoked. Link shook his head slowly, but Toray kept going, "I was told that you were stronger than Link. Well, I want to see. If you can defeat me, than you must be stronger than Link. I'm the greatest fighter in the world!" Deity fell down laughing, and Link walked over to the house to hide his laughter. Jabrow unsheathed his sword, as did Toray.

Toray started to swing at Jabrow. Jabrow dodged every shot, his moves smooth and fluent. Toray charged a spin attack, and when he released, Jabrow jumped backwards. Dust flew up and it blocked Link's field of vision. When the dust cleared, Toray was on his back, and Jabrow held a sword to Toray's face.

"You're strong, but I'm a lot better!" Jabrow yelled. Link's jaw dropped almost to the floor, and Deity looked at Jabrow in amusement. It's him! He's the God of Light! I can feel it! Link walked up to Jabrow in amazement, "Link, are you happy about your sister?" Jabrow asked after he had sheathed his sword.

"Why should I be happy?" Link asked.

"Well, my boss, Garibal, has proposed to Zelda! She is thinking of accepting! This would not only be a story like no other, but it would dissolve all conflict between Palis and Hyrule. Zelda plans to make a formal announcement later, and the whole royal marriage process takes about five years for some reason, but I'm sure that she will accept. I came here to tell you this!" Jabrow said, "Hey, where is he going like that?" Jabrow pointed at Deity. Deity was walking away slowly. Did I just see Deity shed a tear, must be my imagination.

"That's.WOW!" Link yelled. He looked at the sky, and a small smile crossed his face. So, Garibal's gonna be my brother. Wow! Toray was now on his feet, and he was wearing a large grin, but Link remembered what he needed to confront Jabrow about. "We have heard about you. We need your help. Your power matches that of the fabled God of Light. I want you to come to the graveyard, so that you can help us fight a powerful man."

"Well, well, well. I gotta say, I am from the family that the God of Light favored. I don't know if I should help you though. Tell me about the fighter you have to beat," Jabrow stated plainly.

"Well, we don't know a lot about him, but as of now, he is more powerful than all of us combined," Link said. Jabrow sighed deeply.

"Dad, I was trying to meditate, and my last call says that he is now ten times more powerful than before. One strength alone, no one can beat him," Tele added.

"Oh, well that can't be good. I guess I'll help you. Who knows, maybe this'll be fun," Jabrow said. Link shook his hand, and the group left the ranch, and the headed for the castle. They arrived at the magnificent castle a little time after, and inside the main hall, Zelda and Garibal were looking at different paintings on the wall. Link walked up to them, and shook Garibal's hand.

"Hey, I heard you're gonna be my brother!" Link greeted. Deity slumped on the floor against the wall, and Toray were grinning again. Jabrow laughed to himself as Zelda and Garibal blushed madly, Zelda, all great things aside, I have a way of getting to Sky Temple. I need to know if you know where the Dragon Sprites might be. If I can get five, then we can get to Sky Temple."

"Oh my. Okay, I have this compass that can find them. This should be easy for you," Zelda said sulkily. Link stared at her in confusion.

"What is your problem?" Link asked. Zelda shook her head slowly. Link took the compass, and he started to walk out the door.

"Wait, I think you should stay here for the night. If he has become the God of Dark now, then this night would be perfect for attack. Stay the night, and leave at sun up. How does that sound?" Zelda said, not sulky any more. Deity stood up and moped to the stairs. Link took off his equipment, and him and Toray got into the open space to train. Garibal left and he went to his quarters, Deity sat down and took off his armor. Link was boxing with Toray when he saw the look on Deity's face. Man, why does he look so defeated? What is killing him? Zelda, Link, and Toray walked up to Deity.

"Deity, is something bothering you?" Zelda asked. Deity stood up and looked down at Zelda.

"I'm focusing.that's what you do when you.have nothing.to fight for," Deity stuttered. Zelda reached a hand up, and she placed it gently on Deity's face. Deity's face calmed, and Zelda smiled at him. Deity's face suddenly started to contort. Zelda kept her hold, and then a blue thing shot out of Deity's mouth. It flew around Deity's head and landed on his shoulder. It looked like a small cloud of blue smoke. Deity fell to the floor, and Link looked at Zelda in disbelief.

"Link, that's a Dragon Sprite. That compass couldn't show it because it was hidden in Deity's mood. When Deity calmed, the Sprite was released. Link, you have the same technique. When the compass stops glowing, you calm them by putting a hand on their head, then the Dragon Sprite is released. You have four more to find. Now, I need to go," Zelda said. Deity the grabbed her arm and looked her in the eyes. Why are Deity's eyes so shiny?

"Are you going to accept his proposal?" Deity asked. Zelda looked forward, out a window which showed a full moon. She lowered her head slowly, a smile on her face.

"Yes, I will accept Garibal's proposal. I am in love with him. I don't know what draws me to him, but I want to make sure that I find out," Zelda said dreamily. Deity let go, and he stood up. Zelda scurried up the stairs, and Deity sulked the other way. He stood in the middle of the large hall, and he started to do some fighting punches and combos. His strikes were furious. His glare was frightening.
Episode 5: The Return of Bostaovee: Jabrow’s Secret Power! by Blind Blitz
Episode 5: The Return of Bostaovee: Jabrow’s Secret Power!


The next day, early in the day, Link woke up. He wiped his sleepy eyes, and splashed water on his face. Last night, he was up all night, waiting for something horrible to happen. The feeling of something horrible happening was so eminent, so close. He stumbled to the window and looked over the mountain. That island over the mountain could now be seen. The sight took his breath away. A crystal palace on a floating island. Sky Temple, even from afar, was more beautiful than the Hylian Castle. Link looked down, and Toray, Deity, and Jabrow were waiting for him to come. Link slipped all of his equipment on, and he jumped from the tower. He landed on the top of a tall tree, and he leaped off of the tree, and made a rolling landing on the ground.

“All right! Let’s see where we have to go!” Link said cheerfully. Link looked at the compass. The blue face of it pointed a small arrow at Death mountain. Link pointed at the large mountain, and they all agreed. The walked to the mountain summit.

Climbing the mountain was always hard. They reached the top, and scanned the area. If they’re eyes weren’t affected by the immense heat, then no one was there. The crater was barren, the heat was burning through Link’s boots. Link glared at the compass. The arrow shone to the crater, and an uneasy feeling crossed over Link. A feeling of fear and realization. If the arrow was right, then he would have to come back. Avon flew from under Link hat, and he was shining a deep hue of blue. Deity turned to Link, and he nodded, like he understood what was coming. Toray peered over the edge of the crater, and scanned the lava. Link unsheathed his sword, and Deity summoned his Marauder Sword. Jabrow looked at them in confusion.

“What’s going on?” Jabrow asked. Link stepped back, and Deity used his energy to float in the air.

“This crater is active. IT’S GOING TO BLOW!” Toray yelled. Link put his shield up, and he ducked behind it. Toray ran down the Mountain, and he took cover behind a boulder. Deity used his magic to make an energy shield. The mountain shook and trembled, and lava showed itself from inside the heat. Black smoke shot straight out of the crater, and it a loud bang shook through everyone’s pointed ears. Clouds of ash now surrounded the mountain as hot lava poured over the volcano, and it smoothened the sides of the mountain. The cloud surrounded a large humanoid thing in the middle. It stood so intensely, so frighteningly, that when it roared, the clouds of dust scattered for miles, and the lava was sent down the mountain like a rain of fiery death. Link peered over his shield, and his sights were on a huge thing. Its eyes were large and red, and he was larger than the mountain he lived in. He was fire orange, and he was very bulked. He pounded the edge of the crater, and Link fell to his bottom by the shock. The monster sunk down to where his legs and some of his waist were directly under the edge of the crater. It fire like hair wave from his own power. Avon flew back under Link’s hat in fear, and Link started to tremble.

“Link!” Zelda called telepathically. Link concentrated on her. “Link, now, to extract the Sprite, you have to concentrate your spare energy to your hands, and you must make contact with his head for a matter of seconds. It would be wise to use both hands. Now, do it!” Zelda ordered. Link brought out all of his spare energy, and he thought about bringing it all to his hands. His green energy flowed through his clutched fingers. Link’s face lit up, then it faded.

“Guys! You’ll have to hold him off until I can get ready!” Link yelled. He looked around the shield to see Toray shooting arrows at the monster, and the monster would answer with a barrage of powerful beams. Deity was using his float maneuver to get close to the head, and he landed a devastating blow to the head. The monster then retaliated with a hard punch. Jabrow did combat with one arm, ducking and dodging the powerful blows. Link tried to concentrate his energy again, but the green aura that formed would dissipate.

“Link, haven’t I seen this monster?” Toray yelled as he rolled to dodge a beam.

“Yeah! This is Bostaovee! He’s the monster Guardian of the East! I couldn’t beat him by myself, so we are in trouble!” Link yelled back. Link sheathed his sword, and he put all of his energy to his hands. His hands shook and the rose uncontrollably. Link then swung his hands down, and the energy exploded with sound. Link smirked at his achievement, and he rushed at Bostaovee. Bostaovee grinned at Link in a dangerous way, and he swung at Link. Link leaped up and he landed on the hand. He used his strength to attempt to run up the arm. He sped up the arm, dodging Bostaovee’s strikes. He then side-flipped off of the arm, and ran straight up Bostaovee’s chest. Bostaovee scratched at Link. Link slid under the fingers, and he took his sword out again. Link then jumped at Bostaovee’s shoulder, and he dug his sword into the monster’s flesh. The monster leaned over in pain, and Link hung on to his sword. He swung back an forth, and Link was able to flip himself onto Bostaovee’s head. Link then jammed his hand onto the monster’s head. Avon flew out of Link’s hat, and he grabbed Link’s sword, and he used all of his strength to put in Link’s scabbard. Link held his hands on the monster, and right after he felt his sword fall into his scabbard, the Dragon Sprite was launched out of the monster’s mouth. It flew out into the open, out of Link’s reach. Link got on top of the monster’s head, and he made a jumped extremely high out. He reached his hand out desperately, and when he closed his fist, the sprite was now stuck in his tight grip. Link stuck it under his cap with Avon, and he landed against the ground. The sound of Link crashing against the ground and him bouncing up again caught Deity’s attention, and He was hit by a beam from Bostaovee. Link slowly rose up, and he smirked to himself. Got it!

“Okay, we have the sprite, now, what do we do now! We can’t beat him!” Jabrow yelled. Bostaovee turned to him, and his red eyed widened. The space around his eyes rippled with heat, and a large beam shot out to Jabrow. Jabrow went completely limp, and he started to float in the air. The monster laughed out, and it started to fire his beams at Jabrow. Link closed his eyes, waiting for Jabrow’s yell, but it never came. Link looked up, and he saw something he couldn’t even dream up. The beams had stopped right in front of Jabrow, and he was no longer limp. His hair had started to lift up, like if the wind had lifted it up. He then arched his back and yelled, and the beam that kept him latched had been broken. Jabrow had landed, and he looked up at Bostaovee. His eyes were glowing blue, and he arched his back and yelled out again. The ground around him broke and a newly made crater was now all around him. Jabrow then too his hand back, and he shoved it out again. Link felt a rush of wind and power, and Bostaovee was now sliced in half. The top half slowly vanished as it fell, and the bottom half started to drop into the mountain. Jabrow then returned to normal. Link, Deity and Toray all looked at Jabrow in disbelief. What kind of power was that? He’s...so...wow!
Episode 6: The Shadows of Times Past: Deity's Heart! by Blind Blitz
Episode 6: The Shadows of Times Past: Deity's Heart!


"What is your need?," a misty voice asked, "Your heart is filled with a powerful need, what is it?" Link looked up, and he was no longer in a known place in Hyrule. The place he was in was cold and damp. Scattered light shone through several different holes in the ceiling, casting an eerie shadow all around Link. In front of him, Deity looked on, his face, though mostly hidden by shadow, showed interest. Link stepped forward and tapped Deity's shoulder, and he felt an indescribable cold. Deity turned his back to Link, and Link grabbed his hand in surprise. "Fierce Deity, if you want them back, show them your power, then they will desire you!" The misty voice commanded. That voice was so eerie in the cave that Link started to shiver uncontrollably. Deity looked over his shoulder at Link, his eyes were now hollow again. Link looked over his shoulders, then looked back at Deity. Deity then took out his sword. Link stepped back on his left leg, and waved his hands to try to calm Deity. Deity rushed at Link, and everything seemed to slow down. "A WARRIOR WHO LOSES EVERYTHING HE FIGHTS FOR ALWAYS GOES BACK! RESPECT WILL BE HIS, AND THEY WILL BOW!" Deity and the misty voice yelled at the same time. Link was now against a wall, and he closed his eyes before Deity lowered his sword.

"AAH!" Link yelped. Link shot up of the ground, and he unsheathed his sword. A few feet to his left, Deity was awake to. Link looked at him and he calmed. Deity seemed normal, but that dream seemed so real. Premonition? I need to lie down! Link walked around the campsite that everyone set up. An hour ago they were all drinking potions and finding out where to go next. Now they were out in the Zora Domain, sleeping on one of the pads. Toray was swimming, and Link was studying the compass. Jabrow had been flirting with some Zora girls, and he has a large handprint on his face to prove it.

"Hi guys!" Someone said. Link snapped around and princess Ruto was now sitting with them on the platform. Toray gave Ruto a friendly hug, and Deity nodded in her presence.

"Ruto, has anyone been acting strange around here?" Link asked. Ruto nodded slightly.

"Well, there have been a number of disappearances in the fountain. Even lord Jabu-Jabu is gone! Father has closed the entrance again. It took him an hour to move," Ruto informed them. Link chuckled at the thought of the Zora King trying to scoot over again. Toray had just jumped back into the water, and he swum by Ruto.

"Okay, enough business. Ruto, I want to race you again. First to swim to shore, jump off of the waterfall, pick up five rupees, and then swim ten laps around the main lake wins! I'm going to beat you this time!" Toray punched the sky at the thought. Ruto cover her mouth to stop laughing.

"Okay, loser has to.bow to the winner, and they must chant the winner's name! Then the will have to be that person's personal servant!" Ruto declared.

"Wow, I wonder what it will be like to be praised and also have a servant?" Toray thought out loud.

"I'll let you know when I win!" Ruto yelled.

"All right! Let's go! Link, start the count down!" Toray yelled.

Link started counting down, making different tones for each number. He went from a high pitched voice to a low when he hit one. Toray and Ruto then stroked the water, and they were off. Toray swam like a fish while Ruto kicked her feet to gain more speed under water. They reached the shore in seconds, and they climbed the way to the waterfall. They made it there, and They both leaped off of the waterfall. Ruto fell gracefully to the water, Toray seemed to lose control. Toray sped toward the ground, and right before he landed, he stopped. He floated above the water, and he looked like he was trying to fall. He then sped back under the water, and he caught up to Ruto. Ruto looked surprised, and she slowed down. Toray then sped ahead of her, and after a couple of minutes, the race was over. Toray jumped on the platform to celebrate, and Ruto floated in the water, looking sulky.

"I can't believe that I lost," Ruto exasperated. Toray stuck his hand in the air, and Link clapped in glee.

"Well, we'll have to start when my adventures over! C'mon guys! Let's go!" Toray yelled. They ran towards the entrance of the fountain. They arrived, and they scanned the fountain. Lord Jabu-Jabu was under the water, so you couldn't hear his constant snoring. Toray and Jabrow swam to a branch while Deity and Link stood on the platform. Link stared at the pool. He was still on edge after his dream. Link stood silently, his gaze was fierce, but he was disrupted. Link jumped up in fear, and he snapped around. Deity stared at Link.

"Link, there is something I need to know. I have lost what I used to fight for. The single hope that I held onto is now out of my reach forever. I know that you have had this happen to you. What do you fight for when your only reason to fight is gone." Deity slumped his head.

"Deity, what is wrong with you. Ever since you found out about Garibal and Zelda, you have been.wait, is that it?! ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH." Link was shut up when Deity covered Link's mouth. Deity then released, and he turned towards the sun.

"Yes. I am in love with Princess Zelda. I have been since we were together in her courtyard. You remember, the day you had your flashbacks of Caldalbog, the one that was projected for all of us to see. I had the brief chance to talk to her, and I just melted. She so smart and beautiful, and she'd so kind." Deity sat against the step on the platform.

"Wow. I can see why you lost what you were fighting for. I didn't even know that someone like you could fall in love," Link muttered. Deity chuckled at Link's comment.

"I didn't know it would feel so great to love someone, but when I finally do, she is in love with someone else. This is too much," Deity said.

"Well, Deity, from now on, Zelda is part of your story. You haven't lost anything as long as you remember that. She will always be a friend to you, no matter what your past with us is like. I remember the first time that I fought Mardan Dark. Then, Malon wasn't in love with me, and I let that weaken me. The whole fight, Mardan was killing me. I couldn't retaliate. Then I thought of Malon, and even though she wasn't in Live with me, I still held on to the hope of at lease seeing her one more time. Next thing in knew, Mardan was on the cold snow in front of me, bleeding. I can't say that Zelda loves you, but maybe." Link said. Deity stood to his feet, and wiped his eyes.

"I'm going to go over to the cave and look for someone. Hopefully the sprite will be in here," Deity said. Link patted him on the shoulder and nodded.

Link twisted around and started to closely scan the water, while something threw all of his senses off. Something was in that area, invisible to them. The feeling was sharp and devastating, like a soul had been brewing under the depts. Of the fountain's gleaming surface. The omen was escaping, trying to find away out, then it just vanished. Link glanced at Toray, and he pointed in the cave that Deity went to explore. Jabrow looked at Link too, and they all nodded. The crept to the cave, and Link set foot into the darkened cave. The walls were wet, and the air was sticky, making Link's tunic cling to him. Inside, he heard voices, coming from every direction, each asking something in another language. Link's body went numb in fear, as something started to inch out of the shadows. It's boots splashed little waves of water in the air, and his equipment made a ghostly clanging sound as it approached.

"What is thy need.?" a misty voice asked. Link's throat constricted as he thought of his dream. The shadow on the figure in front of him was lifted, and Deity was walking towards Link, his lustrous Helix sword over his powerful build. Link unsheathed his newly polished sword, and threatened Deity with it. Deity dropped his sword at Link, and the two sword's collided with a flash of intense lightening. The darkness around them made it hard to see, while the dripping walls made it hard to predict the next move. Link swung into the darkness, and he heard a grunt. Did I hit him? Something came from behind him, and Lin felt it graze his side. Link tried to focus his thoughts.

"Deity! You Traitor! I can't believe that you would do this. IF YOU WANT TO DIE AGAIN, THEN ATTACK ME AGAIN," Link roared out.

"WAIT, THAT IS NOT FIERCE DEITY!" Someone yelled. Behind him, Toray was putting some torches on, and Jabrow was shaking in his boots. In front of him, Deity was still inching forward, his sword raised for another strike. Then he noticed something. There was another Deity behind the first one. Link stepped back, and the first Deity swirled around to face the other Deity. They both swung a each other, the bangs echoed off of the watering walls.

"Link, is that a goof?" Link heard Zelda say inside of his mind. "Link, goofs are very strong, and they are mirror images of a purified person. I just wanna know, how did a sprite get into a goof, and why did the goof manifest itself as Deity?" Zelda! Don't you know that when a person has a true deep love like Deity, they are truly purified! Now, I have to get ready! Link concentrated on his hands yet again. The energy of life wrapped around his fingers, and his hands changed to green.

Deity swung upwards at the Goof again. The Goof dodged the slash easily, and he decided to take the advantage. He swung his sword over his shoulder, and brought it crashing down on to Deity. Deity rolled from the attack, and he spun around at the end. The Goof rushed forward at Deity, his sword raised high in the air. Deity sprinted forward and prepared his sword as he ran. They both let out loud battle cries into the cave, and their swords collided with a deafening roar. Deity leaped back and arched his back to catch his breath. The Goof ran forward while Deity stood unguarded, and he punched Deity in the face with his left hand. Deity staggered backwards, and while he was still falling, the Goof the rose over Deity, and smashed his falling face with the hilt of his sword. Deity crashed into the ground. The Goof stood over Deity with an evil look in his eyes. He lifted his foot, and while he dropped it over Deity, metal boot linings, much like the lining on Link's metal boots, materialized on the descending foot. The boot struck Deity in the stomach, and Deity howled in pain. The Goof continually trampled Deity, causing loud cries and blood to escaped Deity's throat. The Goof stomped on Deity one final time, causing Deity to let out a gasp, like there was no air in his body. Goof looked at Link, and he licked his lips in satisfaction. Link unsheathed his sword, and leaned back on one of his feet.

Link, he messed Deity up! Oh my Goddesses! Link, I think you're in trouble! Zelda said telepathically. The Goof slowly stepped up to Link, grinning evilly. Link got ready to dash at the Goof, but The Goof spun around. Link leaned to his side to glance around the Goof, and his eyes widened, and his eyebrows raised up into his forehead. Deity was now standing up although he looked like he had suffered several injuries, and he did a movement with his sword to threaten the Goof.

"I have taken worst injuries than that. Now, this fight for Zelda!" Deity yelled. Deity rose high into the air, and he pointed his sword downwards, at the Goof. Deity fell like a needle headed straight for the Goof. The Goof blocked the needle shot, but Deity flipped over the Goof. After that, it seemed like everything was in slow motion. Deity turned around to hit the Goof, and The Goof slashed his long sword downwards at Deity. Deity hit the Goof's sword out of the Goof's hands, and when the Goof reached to get his sword, Deity looped around the Goof, and Deity jabbed his sword through the Goof's back. Deity turned his head to Link, and mouthed the words, "Now!" Link dashed forward and put his glowing hands on the Goof's head as it hit the ground. He held it there for a couple of seconds, and the sprite flew out of the Goof's mouth. Deity dived forward, and he caught the sprite in his large hand.

"Well, if the entire adventure goes like this, I guess I'll be fighting next. That was the most confusing battle I had ever watched. I knew the whole time that a Deity was going to win!" Toray joked. Deity punched him in the chest to shut him up. Avon flew out of Link's hat and he sounded out of breath.

"Link, I am staying away from all sprites. These things are violent!" Avon yelled.

Okay, then stay on my shoulder. I'm keeping the sprites in my hat. Okay, I'm gonna check the compass," Link took the compass out of his inventory, and he checked the reading, "Okay, we are going to the west! Hey, what's this on the back?" Link questioned when he saw the map on the back of the compass. A red light pulsed on the area where the Gerudo Fortress was.

"Oh! I forgot that your compass had the sprite map on the back! I so unorganized!" Link shook his head slowly. He showed Toray and Jabrow the map, and the whole group got ready to leave.
Episode 7: It Begins: Toray's Turn! by Blind Blitz
Episode 7: It Begins: Toray's Turn!


Link, Toray, Deity, and Jabrow were starting to leave. The last battle they witnessed was still stuck in their minds, and Deity still walked like his back was broken. Link wished that he didn't have to walk so far west.

"Hey Toray, you want to teleport to the Gerudo Fortress? I'm tired of walking!" Link yelled at Toray. Toray nodded slowly.

"Hey, I can't teleport!" Jabrow yelled. Deity glanced at Jabrow, like something had distracted him. Deity then turned around to look at Death Mountain.

"Hmmm," Deity hummed. Link looked at the mountain, but he didn't see anything.

"Jabrow, I'll teleport you, okay?" Toray offered. Jabrow nodded, and the whole group teleported. Link felt his feet return to him on the cold hard rock below. He looked forward at the land before him. The sky was dark and stormy, in the distance, sandstorms strengthened and roared at the sight of the forces of good. Something was very wrong. Toray stepped right next to Link, and he looked like something was disturbing him.

"Don't move!" someone yelled. That voice is so familiar. "C'mon with me! Walk forward slowly!" The entire group ended up walking in front of this person. That voice was a woman's voice. Link and the other's were led down a dark rock tunnel, and many times, they smashed their heads painfully against the roof. Link wanted to turn around and leave but the woman would poke him in the back with a blade. After awhile, a light drew in front of them. Link ran forward, and walked into the light. The other's walked into the light right behind him. They were in a beautifully decorated room, full of marble statues and plush red couches. The light came from a lone torch on the ceiling, but the torch gave enough light for the room. Ahead of them, there was a large treasure chest.

"Okay, turn around!" the girl shrieked. They all spun around and unsheathed their swords. They pointed the swords at her face. She was a beautiful Gerudo. Her ears were short, and she wore a lot of make-up. She had a large red jewel on her forehead and she wore many bangles and necklaces. She wore a top that only cover her chest, and very low worn baggy silk pants.

"I know you!" Link busted out saying as realization stabbed him, "You're the Gerudo girl from the Endless Blue, and you're the one Gerudo who danced for use when the Marauders attacked!" She looked at Link, and winked as she started to recall him. What is this?" Link said while pointing to the chest.

"That's where an ancient Gerudo sacred weapon lies. It is the most powerful weapon there is, besides that sword you have. It is a two sided weapon, one side being a Megaton hammer, and the other being a very advanced Battle Ax. I came here to take it, but you suddenly appeared on my way," the girl said. Link then powered his hands up again.

"Well, I won't stop you, but I need something from you. Now, please stand still," Link said as he rose his hands. The girl then jumped back and waved her blades in the air threateningly. Link shook his head, and Toray jumped ahead of Link.

"Link, I'll weaken her, and you take the sprite! This won't be so hard!" Toray stuck his sword out to meet the girl's. The girl swirled around Toray and attempted to swing at Toray from behind. Toray flipped over her as she ran forward, and he swung hard at her. He knocked one of her swords away, and he jumped far back. He raised his helix sword high over his shoulder, and he gathered energy for an attack. As energy gathered the edge of the sword glowed vividly, and the faint outline of a disk formed over the sword. Toray made his sword come down, launching the disk at the same time. The girl tried to block it, but the disk hit her sword and it sent her back viciously. She landed against the floor with a sickening thud, and she lay the like she was dead.

"Don't worry, she's just knocked out. Link, you get the sprite, I'm gonna take this Hammer she was talking about." Toray strolled over to the chest, and he kicked it open. He bent over and reached inside the glowing chest, and he pulled out a great weapon. Toray was forced to hold it in the middle, as both sides had a different weapon. On one side was a iron hammer that glimmered in the flickering light from the lone torch, and the metal ax was a type of carved metal. The handle was made of some type of orange jewel, like topaz. Toray placed it on the strap on his back and punched the sky to celebrate his new weapon. Link looked at him with a grin, and in Link's hand was a sprite that was trying to escape. They all nodded, and the teleported out of the Gerudo Fortress. The group landed out in the field.

"Hmm, it's really dark out here," Link noted. He glanced at Toray's newest weapon, "Toray, with that weapon, you could have the second best attack of the group. Only my Triple Blade attack is better."

"Triple Blade attack? What is that?" Jabrow asked.

"It's an attack made by combining a Sheikah Spiral Sword and a Sage Supreme Spirit. It makes a solid illusion of two blades going out horizontally out of my being. In laymen's terms, it gives me two extra blades on my shoulder, so I can charge you down," Link explained. Jabrow nodded, but he was suddenly knocked down. Deity had spun around, and he was staring determinately at Death Mountain. Link tapped Deity on the shoulder to calm him.

"Did anyone feel that?" Deity asked.

"What happened?" Link replied. Deity showed a look of worry.

"There was an enormous and sudden burst of dark energy. It was like someone had used a dark version of the Sage Supreme Spirit!" Deity declared.

"Well, if that's it, then I could beat that. I have learned how to do a Sage Supreme Spirit times twenty!" Link exclaimed. Toray grinned and nodded and Jabrow shook his head.

"Link, if I read that burst of energy right, it peaked out at a Sage Supreme Spirit times sixty," Deity stated slowly. Link fell on his bottom in sudden realization.

"That must have been Haku.AAAAAGGGGHHHH!" Link yelled suddenly. Something had entered his mind, something had pierced his senses to the point where the set every nerve on fire. Link fell to his knees after he stood, and it felt like his insides fell with him. Link clutched his temples to slow the pain, but his efforts were in vain.

"Link.I guess you know who I am. I just want to say that you are as good as the legend says. But I must tell you that I am now the God of Darkness. I have made him give me his essence, Now, bow before my power!" Haku's voice said inside of Link's head. Link's pain subsided, and he stood to his feet. Something still wasn't right. His senses still wasn't right, and he would soon find out why. Link turned around, and he was blinded by a brilliant flash of light. Link stepped back, and when the light started to fade, Link's eyes widened in fear. The space behind them was now black and blue, and purple shadows would try to come out to take Link and his team in. all around them they could see the flashes all around Hyrule. Link was baffled at what was going on, so he tried to get Zelda to respond to a telepathic message.

"Zelda, what is going on?" Link asked.

"Link, the God of Darkness has struck! He is trying to turn Hyrule to a place of evil. Where ever his blast hit, everyone in the area turns into demons! Oh yeah, Garibal left, he had to go to Palis. He wanted me to tell you that your next sprite will be the hardest to get! He used his psychic powers to read your decided future! It will be one of the hardest fights of your life!" Zelda replied, "Link, look at the sprite map and yell 'Zoom'. It will zoom into the area where the last sprite is! Hurry!"

Link took out his compass and he turned it around to look at the sprite map. He commanded it to zoom, and suddenly, it showed the graveyard in Kakariko.

"Guys, who all hangs around Kakariko?" Link inquired. Something wasn't right with the reading. If it was who he thought it was, then he wasn't afraid.

"The only one I can think of is Lena. You don't think." Deity started to ask. Link cut him off by nodding.

"Link, there is something you should know about Lena." Jabrow started. Link snapped his head to face Jabrow, "Link, Lena is perhaps the most powerful woman in the world. She has trained herself in black and white magic, and she has made herself more magically powerful that Princess Zelda. She has been training since her old lifestyle was destroyed."

"What happened?" Toray asked.

"First, her mother was killed when she was five. The thing that is still got her is that the murder was planned. We don't know who, but the thing that killed her was very powerful," the first thing that came to Link's mind was the Grand Sages, "Then her brother died when she was twelve. It still didn't stop. She lost her father to a coup d'état. After that, she trained herself, hoping that she could bring her family back. Lena has now mastered energy wave techniques, much like Toray and myself, and she has mastered reawakening techniques. The only problem is that there is no magic powerful enough to bring someone from the dead. That's probably why she wants to help you awaken Ascension. A reawakening dance like that could kill her. I hope that she doesn't kill herself just to see her family."

"It can kill her?" Link asked. Jabrow nodded slowly.

"Link, don't think of stopping. Her life is her choice. But now, we have to stop her! If she wants to fight us, then you will have to take her sprite. It's your turn any way." Deity said.

"Jabrow, how did you know all that stuff about Lena?" Toray asked.

"I've.admired her from afar. Now no delay!" Jabrow yelled.

"Okay, let's teleport there!" Link yelled. They all appeared at the graveyard. A lone figure stood in the middle of the graveyard, surrounded by the unpleasant poes and their ghostly power. The figure stood unphased, and in blink of an eye, every poe was blown back into a different grave. Link stared at the person, then he saw something that almost made him throw up. He saw Lena's body fall over from behind the figure. She looked like she was put to sleep, but her head hit the tombstone violently. The man then turned his head where half of his face was showing, and he gave a laugh that made Link's hair stand on ends. The figure was so familiar, like he had met Link before. Those flashing eyes. Those evil flashing eyes. and that hair. The ice blue hair. Every thing kept reminding him of that person, but he denied it, until he saw that smirk. Then, with the pain of knives, it hit Link. It can't be!

"Don't worry, it will all be clear, soon enough!" The figure provoked.
Acceptance-The Final Sprite! by Blind Blitz
Season 2
Episode 8
Acceptance-The Final Sprite!


The grave yard was filled with the claps and roars of thunder and lightening. The flickering lights from the lightening cast an eerie glow over the man in the middle. The man turned all the way around to truly face Link. His eyes haunted Link, those flashing lights coming from his face…Link was overwhelmed. The man brushed his now wet curly hair out of his face, and gave Link a threatening grin. Link’s fists clenched, the tips of his fingers dug into his palms.
Link had been stunned so many times in his life, and had grown used to being betrayed, but this was worse then a stab in the back. In front of Link, the offender’s smirk began to grow wider and wider, and the anger in Link grew. He could expect this from any other Palinon, but not him. The new King of all Palinons, Garibal, now stood, with the unconscious Lena at his feet.

“Garibal…how could you…do something…like this!” Link spat. Garibal gave a small sigh, which seemed like a slap in the face to Link.

“Well, maybe it’s because I’m a Palinon? I don’t know…It seems like it was the love of battle which caused me to push this to such extremes…” Garibal said, still grinning, “ Well, are you mad? Are you angry enough to attack me?” Link clenched his fist, his eyes narrowing and his eyebrows raising.
“Lena…had the last sprite…and you killed her!” Toray yelled. He clenched his axe-hammer weapon, while his entire body began to shake.
“Oh, calm your self, bro! You’re not my target! You still haven’t hit your peak....but there is one who has, so I have come to awaken his newest limit!” Garibal laughed. He pointed at Link and gave him a sign that said come foreward.
“If you think that you can start a fight with me by going through a physically defenseless woman, then you’re sadly mistaken! You’re not worth my time!” Link yelled turning his back.
‘So, you truly believe that you can simply turn your back on me…Well, if I were you, I would check that Sprite Map again,” Garibal smirked. Link rolled his eyes, and checked the zoomed map of the graveyard. The blinking light where the sprite hadn’t changed, but when Garibal leaned back on a gave, the blinker would move too.
“Oh…my…Goddesses!” Link gasped as he realized the truth. The Dragon Sprite was not in Lena, but in Garibal the whole time.
“Ahh, so realization dawns on the foolish hero! I had to knock Lena out so that she wouldn’t interfere with my plans. I mean, if she knew that Haku would begin his attack on Hyrule this early, then she probably would try to stop me, and that would be disastrous.” Garibal said with his grin.
“Damn you!” those were the only words that the Hero of Time could muster, “Why are you trying to stop me?”
“Were you not listening to a word I said? I have to open your eyes to the truth about your own power! I have to awaken the strongest of the Hylians!” Garibal shouted, raising his arms in a declarative manner.
“Awaken…Link? Foolish…Garibal, for a king, your are very foolish!” Deity roared.
“I am? Well, Deity, you of all people should know more about Link’s true self than anyone alive! He’s as if possessed by the devil himself in the heat of battle! The only problem that the time he’s sent bogged down by Malon and his son, he’s strayed from that devilish form!” Garibal explained.
“Garibal, I know what you mean. You think that there is more to me then what you see…well, I’ll show you what I truly am. Toray, give Garibal your regular sword. I’ll give him the fight he wants,” Link said solemnly. Toray reached behind his new weapon, and grasped the Iron Sword. He ruefully gave Garibal the moderate strength sword, and stepped back by the hut as Garibal unsheathed the blade.
“I didn’t want to unsheathe my blade, but you have left me no choice…You came to see if I could take down Haku if I fought him like I did Deity…well, this is my answer to your request,” Link stated. Link closed his eyes, almost sorrowfully. He reached for his blade, and when his hand tightened around the elaborate hilt, his eyes opened, showing a kind of fierceness that Deity and Toray were only lucky to see and live to tell about it. Link pulled the sword from its scabbard, and with a quick flick of his wrist, he pointed the blade at Garibal, while his body settled into a battle stance.
“Well, let’s begin!” Garibal yelled. He gave a loud war cry, and dashed into battle. His sword rose into the air, and when he brought it down, the lightening exploded across the vast sky. Link pulled his sword in front of the shot, and jumped backwards. He slid his finger down the side of his blade, and settled into the position for his next attack. Link then leapt high into the air, and when Garibal looked up, Link fell upon him. The initial strike missed, but when Link landed, he cleverly kicked Garibal in his knee, and when Garibal began his descent, Link gave him a mind-blowing spin kick to the side. A smirk slithered across the face of Garibal as he rose to his feet. Garibal rushed forward at Link, and when Link slashed down, Garibal swayed to the left, sneaking to Link’s side. Garibal swung at Link as hard as he could, but the Hylian Hero ducked the shot, and slashed Garibal’s cheek slightly. A small stream of blood fell down Garibal’s face, and his smile increased. He then raised his blade high over his head, and yelled to the sky.
“Link, do you understand why I called you out now?” Garibal yelled as a wispy black aura grew around the sword.
“All I understand is that I’m beating you!” Link replied, while, for the first time in a long while, placing his shield in front of him.
“Link, no matter how old you are, the blood which flows through your veins never reaches a peak! You’re nothing more then a Palinon in a humans body! But, no matter how much this factor affects you and your team…” Garibal yelled while the black aura grew and grew. Garibal nodded, as if he was ready, and he swung the sword, and all the energy at Link. Link hid behind the shield as the energy overtook him. Link clutched his sword even tighter as his shield broke into pieces, and when that occurred, Garibal rushed forward and stabbed at Link. Link pulled his sword up in time to block. When the blades connected, they clung together, as sparks of black and green covered the area.
“Link, No matter how many limits you break, it will never be enough to defeat Haku!” Garibal yelled. In that instant, Link’s body froze in realization. Were all of his nightmares and feelings of fear so imminent because of the thought that Haku could not be defeated? Was the power of this god so great, that even Link knew , in the back of his mind, that he wouldn’t win? His sword fell as Garibal broke from the hold, and made a shallow gash across Link’s chest. “You will never defeat the God of Darkness!”
As Link fell backwards, a instead of flashed of pain, a huge sadness took over him. He saw visions of things he didn’t recognize, like the vision of a brown haired child sitting over a grave, while a man with blue hair walked away. He saw visions of Toray and himself looking at each other in shock, and finally, he saw a vision of Toray showing a look of hate, one so deep, that it could plague the dreams of grown men. As his body landed, it finally dawned on him. He figured out the real reason why Garibal chose to fight. With all of his remaining strength, he rose to his feet, clutching his chest.
“So, that’s what it was…it was all a test…that attack…that blackened blade attack was created by your memories…your memories…showed me your test…” Link spat.
“A test? I came to give you a lesson about survival!” Garibal retorted.
“No. No, that’s not your only reason. You came…because…even through the all knowing gaze of the King of Palis, you’re nothing but a tormented soul! You haven’t been able to rest since the day your father abandoned your mother! And what makes it worst for you is that your own brother hates your very soul!” Link said, his voice very scratchy.
“Shut up…” Garibal said while stepping back.
“No, I will not! It also proves that you came here to show Toray that even though people must earn your respect, you still wish to be accepted! By him and me! You want us both to accept you! Garibal, I have no problems with you,” Link began to place the blade back in it’s scabbard, “ My blade is made to destroy evil, but now, I must not use it, because your heart is not wicked. I will, instead, fight with my fists!” Link proclaimed.
“All right, but that injury, it will slow you down!” Garibal laughed.
“Even so, I will fight until my death! Even when the odds were against me, I could continue to fight, for I never gave up! I can never give up my hope to survive!” As Link uttered those words, a green glow began to surround him. He removed the battered green tunic, and threw it to the ground. Now all he had was his white long pants, and his cap. Link raised his arms in front of him, and settled his hands into fists. “I can never…give up my will to live!” And the moments that declaration left his lips, the green glow exploded into a wave of green energy. It twirled and twisted in every direction, filling the graveyard with emerald light. The glow slowly settled into an aura around Link, one which licked around him like a fire of emerald. Link exhaled slowly, and the energy began to collect around his hands.
“Then let’s begin round two!” Garibal yelled. Link leapt into the air towards Garibal, and tried to clench his fist on Garibal’s head to free the dragon sprite. Garibal moved to the side dodging Link’s attack, however Link lunged to the side, and delivered a powerful strike to Garibal’s jaw. Garibal faltered and Link began to attack again. He struck Garibal in the chest, and when Garibal’s body fell forward, he sent an earth shattering punch to Garibal’s cheek. Garibal rose to his feet, and rushed towards Link. When Link tried to sidestep, Garibal stopped, and executed a jumping spin kick. The kick caught Link in the back of his neck, and sent him sprawling into a nearby headstone. Link arched his back in pain, and yelled in his agony. He slowly stood, and when he was back on his feet, Garibal was waiting. He head butted Link, and Link fell on his bottom. Garibal stood over him, and, in a show of strength, picked Link up by the throat. He hung Link over the ground for a few minutes, and when Link began to gasp for air, Garibal tightened his grasp. Link, in desperation, positioned his hands on Garibal’s chest, and drew energy to them. With one ear breaking yelled, he fired all of the energy, which resulted in a Din’s Fire attack. Link was launched backwards, and he collided with a nearby tree. The tree trunk broke in half on impact, and the top barely missed landing on Link.
Link stood, and shook his head. His eyes were half shut, both of them had swelling around them. The gash on his chest was still bleeding, but the pain was numbed. Link began to walk back to the group, believing that he had claimed victory. As soon as he reached the middle of the graveyard, though, Garibal appeared right behind Link. He hit Link in the back of the head, and when Link spun around, He struck Link in the wound on his chest. Link cried out in pain, but Garibal showed no remorse. He picked Link’s body up and threw him across the grave yard again, into a mud puddle. Link got on is hands and knees, but when he tried to rise completely, His foot got stuck in the mud. Garibal took advantage of this, and booted Link in his gut. Link flailed around, almost helplessly after the attack.
“He doesn’t stand a chance!” Jabrow sighed.
“Yes he does…He still has two attacks…just that one, I’m the only one who’s ever seen it…” Deity mumbled. “He’s fighting for Toray, but in a way, his fight is letting me see…see if Garibal is someone who can take care of Zelda. Thanks…Link,” Deity said, quietly enough so that no one can hear him.
Link stood once he caught his breath, and leaned back into his fighting position. His hands then began to glow red, like a ruby. Heat began to circulate around Link, and his hands became warmer and warmer. Suddenly, his hands became like two huge flames.
“Darunia’s greatest attack! Goron Fatal Fury Fist!” Link yelled as he unleashed the punch. The punch headed straight for Garibal’s face, but Garibal spun to the side. The punch still seared onto Garibal’s left cheek, but it wasn’t enough to beat him. Link tried to jump out of the way of Garibal’s counter attack, but he foot began to sink in the mud. Garibal smirked as he struck Link once again. Link was thrown back, and began to think of another attack that he could use. Link’s eyes widened, as he realized that he would have to resort to using his most dangerous attack. Once again, he closed his eyes, just like he did when he charged up for the Goron Fatal Fury fist. But this time, it took much longer, and the energy was green. All of the light around them dimmed, and Link’s hands began to glow brighter and brighter. Garibal ran forward, cockily, while Link finished preparing the attack. With one final yell, Link fired the punch, and this time, Garibal didn’t dodge. The attack struck Garibal in the right cheek, where the sounds of crushed bones echoed, and Garibal’s body flew lifelessly into the large Royal Family Head stone, smashing it into thousands of pieces of gravel. Link then threw his hands in the air, declaring victory.
Episode 9 The Second Relic-The Battle with Omega! by Blind Blitz
Episode 9
The Second Relic-The Battle with Omega!

The rain began to calm down as Link wobbled to his friends. Jabrow and Deity both stood with stunned glares, while Toray kept an emotionless face. A small smile crossed Link’s face as the group’s look of confusion settled. Garibal’s hand twitched from under the rubble, but with the injury from Link’s attack, Garibal wouldn’t be able to move for a while.

“Well, now that that’s over, I think it’s time to get the sprite and wake Lena up!” Link said to break the silence. Link then limped over to the ruins of the royal gravestone. He charged his hands up, and placed them on Garibal’s lifeless head. After a few seconds, the Sprite floated out of Garibal’s mouth, and flew over to the statue of Ascension.

“So…that means that we have all five Dragon Sprites!” Jabrow said, with a chuckle at the end.

“Link! Lena’s all right! She’s regaining consciousness!” Toray explained, fanning Lena’s face. Lena squirmed around after a few minutes, moaning from the aftershock of Garibal’s attack.

“Brother…mother…father…please…” She moaned as her head turned.

“ Lena…don’t worry, you’re just having a bad dream,” Jabrow said as he kneeled by Lena, and stroked her forehead. His usual tough face was absent, replaced by the face of a man who had a genuine care for this girl’s life. His sharp eyes were now friendly as her held Lena’s head.

“Hold up! What’s going on between you and Lena?” Link asked, slightly stunned by Jabrow’s actions.

“Oh, it’s nothing, I’m just…comforting a friend…” Jabrow said.

“Yeah, right,” Link said, sarcastically.

“Brother…please…help…me…pl…ea…se…” Lena moaned. As she finished, her eyes began to flutter open, as she glanced around the area.

“So, you awake?” Jabrow asked, almost teasingly.

“Yeah, what happened?” Lena asked as she sat up from her spot. She stood, but nearly collapsed as she stood. She regained her balance and glanced around the graveyard. Her eyes widened as she saw the numerous broken head stones, and she made an odd squealing noise when she saw Garibal’s unconscious body.

“Yeah, there was a skirmish…” Link grunted.

“Well, I should get to healing!” Lena said, her energy returning. She started by Placing her hands on Link’s wounds. The moment she touched, the wounds cleared, and the pain faded. After a few seconds, Link felt as good as new, if not better. She then rushed to Garibal’s side, and after a much longer time, Garibal was on his feet, and rubbing the back of his neck.

“Wow, she’s good!” Garibal joked. Toray didn’t laugh, instead he began to stride to Garibal’s spot. He stood in front of Garibal, wearing the same look he did they day he saw him in Zelda’s private wing. Garibal’s face changed from that of a joker, to that of a man who must face his judgment. Toray stood silent for a matter of minutes, so Garibal broke the silence.

“Toray…what’s up?” Garibal stated sheepishly, but the moment Garibal released those words, Toray struck Garibal in his face with a powerful punch. Garibal teetered on one leg, and when he regained his balance, he held his cheek as he stared at his brother.

Link, who stood on near the two, stood in awe. In all the years he fought against Ganondorf, Donovan, Mardan, and even Deity, he had never been in an area with such an intense feel. The fierce look in Toray’s eyes gave a ghostly feeling, so thick, Link swore he could feel it.

“Garibal…you have no right to ever speak to me,” Toray said, his voice very scratchy, and his fist shaking, “Our rotten father never told you about mom? Well, no, he never told you the truth! When you left, she was dying! She died from a disease our father caused! He poisoned her, so that he could return to Palis and say that he never had relations with a Hylian! The only reason that he took you was because you were always the smart one, so you could have created an antidote, and for the fact that you look much more Palinon than Hylian!”

“Brother…I had no choice…” Garibal stuttered.

“You had all the choice, but you chose power over life! You rather be in the company of a murderous demon than our own mother, who you would’ve saved! Don’t you dare try and say that you had no choice!” Toray growled, lowering his head so that his eyes were covered. Garibal slowly moved his hand from his face, showing the reddened area left from Toray’s punch. Instead of wincing, his face became more serious, his eyes narrowed, as if trying to show his professionalism to his brother.

“Toray, I know that I could have stayed…but mother really never knew me as well as she knew you. I was always out with father, while he showed me off as his Palinon son…Yeah, I’ll admit, I loved the attention, but I would have loved it more if he could have included you, as well as care for our mother…some Noble man he was…” Garibal explained.

“Knew me better? That’s the dumbest comment you’ve made! Yeah, I was around her more, but she loved us the same! In fact, she died yelling your name!” Toray yelled. His head jolted up while he said that, looking his brother in the eyes. Link gasped as he saw tears streaming down Toray’s face. In all the years he had known Toray, Toray had never cried, not once. Garibal’s eyes widened as large as they could get, showing his shock in Toray’s comment. Toray, torn from his first show of emotion in the longest, fell to his knees in tears, repeating the words, “She died yelling your name…”

“My…Godessess…” Garibal stuttered, lowering himself to Toray. He placed his hand on his brother’s shoulder, trying to calm him. “Toray…I didn’t know…I’m…so sorry…I can’t believe that I couldn’t see it!”

“You would have been able to…If you only would have opened your eyes! If you would have woke up to our father’s plot, then you would have stayed!” Toray muttered.

“Well, if it means anything…I’m awake now,” Garibal said, “ I know that apologizing now…would mean nothing to you…instead…I’ll show you something! The only way that I can show how much I apologize for me and father…is to denounce the throne.”

“No! You’re right about your apology meaning nothing, but there is one thing you can do! You can remember our mother, and her dream. Do you remember what her dream was?” Toray yelled, his tears finally dry.

“No, what was the dream of the World’s Strongest Woman?” Garibal asked.

“She dreamed that, even in her death, she wanted to be the one who could watch over the end of the Hylian-Palinon standoff! I want both of us to give her that!” Toray said.

“Well, I guess, that I cannot do that by denouncing the throne. If you look at it, me marring Zelda, and you keeping the peace here, has already begun her dream,” Garibal said with a smile.

“Yeah, then let’s finish it, as brothers…” Toray said, looking up at Garibal with a smile.

A grin passed over link’s face as he saw the end of the brotherly standoff. Toray and Garibal stood, and for the first time, the tension between the two was diminished.

“Link, all this never would have happened if you wouldn’t have fought Garibal, and shown Garibal’s reason for fighting. That opened Toray’s eyes to Garibal’s intentions, and allowed him to forgive Garibal. Even when you don’t realize it, you seem to make everyone’s lives better, day by day,” Deity said, “You even allowed me to see that Garibal is worthy of protecting Zelda.”

“Yeah…but Deity I want you to remember one thing. Even if you don’t ever end up with Zelda, you can still show your love for her…by defending her,” Link stated.

“Don’t worry, I will!” Deity explained.

“Hey…Link, have you collected all five sprites?” Lena asked, after she got finished recovering the graveyard.

“Yeah, but, well, I heard that you could die from the spell,” Link said.

“Lena, if it’s that dangerous, I don’t want you doing it,” Jabrow said sternly.

“Listen, you guys, I knew what this spell could do when I first told you about it! I know that I could die from it, but at least I could be known as a woman who helped save the world! Besides, I want to do this for all of my family, who died in vain. This is the only way that I can honor their deaths…So if you plan to try and stop me, then go on!” Lena yelled. Link lowered his head.

“Even though I hate people when they throw their lives away, I think that you are too strong to die that way. So, let’s get ready!” Link said, a grin beginning to cross his face. He then lifted his cap off his head, and the other four sprites joined Garibal’s sprite on the Ascension statue. Toray, Deity, Garibal, Jabrow, and Link all crowded around the statue as it began to pulse blue.

“Link, before Lena casts the spell…I wanna know one thing. Why doesn’t that damned cap ever fall off your head!” Toray exclaimed, causing everyone to laugh. Once again, Toray was lightening the mood, “Man, I can’t believe that I get to ride on the dragon the Link used! And, I get to fight a freaking God of Darkness! Man, isn’t life great?!” Toray said with mock enthusiasm.

Lena then pushed past everyone, and stood in front of the statue. Everyone else backed up, and watched as the spell began. Lena started by chanting some weird, foreign language, then she began to glow and pulse blue. The pulses of both the statue and Lena slowly synchronized, and when that happened, Lena began to move from side to side. An odd, eerie music began to flow from no where, a music that sounded like the hum of the goddesses. Lena’s movement sped and became more fluid, to the point where she was spinning and dancing around the statue. The pulsing lights began to blink faster and fast, as the music of the goddesses grew thicker and louder. Lena then stopped in the middle of a spin, and turned to face the statue on one leg. The pulsing then stopped, being replaced by a steady flow of blue light. The blue light grew brighter and brighter, and when the light became almost unbearable, Lena began to rise from the ground. He body floated several feet above the ground, her body resembling a cross. The ground began to shake, and thunder clapped louder and louder. Huge bolts of energy struck around the graveyard, some nearly hitting the group. The wind began to increase, all of it meeting where Lena hovered. As everything intensified, Link heard a distanced mumbling.

“Bring life to one who waits…Use my life to restore another…” Link heard. As soon as that chant was done, everything stopped, almost as if Time had stopped. Link glanced around, looking around the grave yard. Suddenly a thunderous roar echoed across Hyrule. Link glanced high in the sky, looking through the thick layer of clouds. Suddenly, the clouds began to tear, opening up a window to the blue sky. Another roar thundered from the sky, and when the roar was done, Lena’s body fell to the ground, lifeless. Link looked down at Lena thinking that she had died, but, using the last of her strength, she pointed to the puncture in the heavens. Suddenly, another roar came, but this one was followed by the sight of a large, blue serpent like creature. It raced to the ground, it’s arms and legs becoming visible. Link could see it’s blue scales, and it’s black horns. Link could even see the liquid hairs on the side of the creature. The as the creature neared land, it slowed, allowing everyone to feast their eyes on the powerful creature. Ascension, the legendary water dragon, had finally been awakened.

Ascension laid its head on the ground, near Link. Link and a hand over the Dragon’s head, giving the dragon a warm smile. Ascension growled gently, and closed its eyes, glad to be around his master again. Link then remembered Lena, and ran to her side. Jabrow was trying to wake her up, but nothing could get through to her.
“Lena! Wake up! Please! LENA!” Jabrow yelled. He held her in his arms, hoping that she would open her eyes. Suddenly, Ascension brought one of his horns down to Lena, and when the horn touched, a flash of light covered the area. Lena’s eyes then flickered open again.

“Wow…I survived…Jabrow, I seem to be waking up in your arms a lot lately,” Lena said, weakly, “Hey, don’t worry about me though. Go on, you got ascension back. Now go fight that God of Darkness!” Lena said. Jabrow stood, carrying Lena. Garibal took Lena from Jabrow, and gave him a nod. Jabrow clenched his fist, showing that he understood. Link, Deity, Toray, and Jabrow all climbed onto Ascension’s back, and Looked back at Garibal and Lena.

“Hey Lena! When I come back, there’s something very important I have to tell you!” Jabrow yelled. And with that Link pushed forward on Ascension’s horn, and Ascension took of with a roar. The group all clung for dear life as the sped to the sky. Link smiled as he raced towards the sky, and when they crossed over the clouds in the sky, Memories of when Link’s old master, Master Chong , told him about Sky Temple flooded his mind. Link remembered his master’s description of the castle.

“The land of Hyrule’s greatest secret, a huge crystal palace that sits over the lands as if it over sees it. A place where the energy of all the Deities and Goddesses collected inside the beautiful walls. But, to be fooled by the beauty of the majestic specter would be your undoing, for a great malevolent entity lived within the walls of the Holy Sanctum. The Item, which is not living, nor dead, can be used by those whose heart is not pure. Within that castle lies…the second relic,” Master Chong had said, years ago. Link found out that the second relic was the fable Dark Triforce, the item that Donovan had risked his life to obtain. Link laughed as the dragon stopped at a certain height, and a huge Island could be seen in the sky. Ascension floated to the island, and landed. Link leapt off the dragon, and looked at the huge palace that sat on the floating island.

“So, this it!” Toray said when he joined Link. The entire group could only stare at the palace. The walls sparkled from the glow of the sun, the entire outer walls of the castle were made of diamond. Huge spires and wings lifted from the structure, reaching even higher than space. Sacramental carvings could be seen on the walls and on the front gate. Link and the group stepped towards the huge castle, and opened the front gate. As Link stepped through, a huge rush of wind exited, as well as a feeling of darkness.

“The Sky Temple…A Crystal Palace, dwelled by a great malevolent entity…the second relic…the Dark Triforce…” Link mumbled as he stepped through the large front gate.

Inside was almost as beautiful as the outside. The floor was covered in a beautiful blue plush carpet, which stretched towards the almost infinite end of the hall. Huge oil paintings covered the walls, as well as decorative torches which gave a warm glow. Huge golden chandeliers hung over the huge hall, all of them having candles that burned without melting any wax.

Link looked around the hall, seeing if there was a specific direction that they should go. There were markers, but Link couldn’t read them, for they were marked in an odd language.

“We should go straight. The Relic Sanctum is straight ahead, at the end of this great hall,” Deity informed, “I can read these markers. They’re an old Hyrulian text.”

“Oh, all right. Well, let’s go forward. We haven’t any time to waste!” Jabrow said, and walked in front of the group. The entire party began to stride down the great hall, take in the sight of the palace.

“Link, look up!” Toray blurted, pointing at the ceiling. There was a peculiar carving, one of an immense marble knight, and a dog like creature on its leash.

“Toray, you know, curiosity killed the cat!” Deity said, to get under Toray’s skin.

“Yeah, but the cat has nine lives!” Toray said, giving a sly smile afterwards.

“Let’s get going,” Jabrow said sternly. Toray shrugged, and began to follow the group. Toray sighed, but as soon as he stopped, something fell on his shoulder. Toray looked to see a piece of rubble, but he brushed it off and began to walk again, but when he took a step, even more fell. Toray began to get aggravated, so he looked at the ceiling. Suddenly, the look of anger was replaced by a look of awe. The statue on the ceiling began to move, first with the wiggling of the huge knight’s dog, then with the shaking of the knight’s arm.

“Everyone! Move forward now!” Toray yelled. The whole group jumped forward, in time for the Knight to fall from the ceiling. The marble stone knight and his dog began to change colors, changing from the lustrous tan to a polished, jet black. Link reached for his blade, thinking that this immense Giant was too much for one person to handle.

>Who is this that disturbs the Great Palace of the Stars?< The voice was odd. It was heard, but almost not. It was like the monster was communicating right past speech, and past telepathy, but directly to their souls.

“I am Link, and I’m here to stop Haku!” Link said bravely.

>Well, I was created to keep unworthy creatures from entering the Relic Sanctum…either you can turn around, or you can be crushed, one by one! I am Omega, the definition of true power! The Celestial Relic Guard!, and this is my companion, Alpha!< The Knight spoke. Link drew his sword.

“Link, put the sword away!” Toray yelled.

“What are you planning?” Link asked, utterly bewildered.

“Well, he said he wanted to crush you one by one, and I feel obligated to fight him
first!” Toray said, almost bitterly.

“You’ve lost your mind,” Deity said. If Deity had pupils, he would roll his eyes.

“No, I’m perfectly sane…I need to fight for my honor! Look, back in Hyrule, you all had hard, intense fights…but all I had was the world’s weakest Gerudo!” Toray said, “ I think I deserve this fight!”

“I say let him!” Jabrow said, agreeing with Toray.

“Yeah, I’ll take him on, so don’t interfere!” Toray declared.
Toray stepped forward, grasping the axe-hammer off of his back. Omega growled slightly, as if trying to intimidate Toray. Toray merely smirked, and began to glance at his blade.

“Y’know, Omega, this weapon’s handle is about the same as Link’s sword…which means that I won’t be able to hold it for a long time…” Toray began to remove his right glove, “I’m gonna show you something that Link hasn’t even seen,” The gloves fell to the floor. Toray’s hand was fine, except for the weird growth on his thumb. It looked as if someone had crushed the middle of Toray’s hand. “A long time ago, Link went around the entire country, trying to get me a sword that worked. This is the reason. This bone defect makes it to where I can never hold a normal sword or shield, so Link retrieved and gave me the Guardian Blade and Armor. The Guardian blade changes to suit it’s user, so it after three years, it became the Helix blade, a weapon of supreme magic energy. Just think, that Link nearly died to help me accomplish my dream…Link’s the invincible! You don’t have the right to call yourself the definition of power!” Toray yelled. He then tried to grasp the weapon. “oh yes…I would like to call this weapon…the Star Splitter!” And with that Toray wrapped his hand fully around the handle. His face cringed with pain as the growth shifted, and started to throb, slightly. Toray winced, trying to overcome the pain. He then looked at Omega, and lifted the Star Splitter into the air, holding the axe end out in front of him.

Omega rushed swung the chain that connected Alpha to him. Alpha barked loudly, and began to gallop towards Toray. Toray leapt in the air, a move that took some work while carrying such a heavy weapon. Alpha ran under Toray, and when Toray landed on the enormous dog’s back, the Alpha began to buck back and forth. Toray dug the axe end of he Star Splitter into the neck of Alpha, and Alpha fell on it’s side, whining uncontrollably.

“Yeah…Your dog is incredibly weak…” Toray said cockily. Omega walked toward the dog, and in a surprising move, dug his fist into the dog’s skull. Alpha’s whining began to die, as the hot breath of the dog faded away. Toray glared at Omega, and tightened his grip on the Star Splitter, ignoring the pain. “There was no point in killing him! You monster!”

>Well, if you say that there is no point, then you are a hypocrite! What do you think happens in battle!? Commanding Officers send their troops into battle, knowing that they will more-than-likely die! And, when a warrior is down on the field, you dirty Hylians take their lives away! It’s moments like those that created me! I am no more then the perfect Hylian! The only reason I came out evil is because the evils of war is the path that Hylian evolution decided to take!< Omega said. Toray began to tremble in anger.

“People aren’t ruled by the evils of war! They are driven by the glory of success!” Toray yelled. Omega pounded his fist together, and Toray began to run towards Omega.

Omega pounded his fist into the ground, sending a shock through the floor. Toray jumped before the shot, but was swatted to the ground by Omega’s follow up attack. Toray rose immediately, and ran even faster at Omega. Omega tried the same tactic, but this time, Toray blocked it with the Star Splitter. He then used the hammer edge to crush one of Omega’s left fingers. Omega roared in pain, then began to pound wildly after Toray. Toray dodged each shot easily, and a slight smirk began to cross his face. Omega then dove after Toray, and Toray did a back flip while holding the Star Splitter. Toray then brought the Star Splitter behind his back, charging the weapon with red energy. The whole hall darkened as energy began to charge around the weapon. A fait hum occurred when the weapon was covered in energy, and Toray began to laugh. Toray then spun around, realizing the weapon in mid swing. The weapon twirled towards Omega, and when Omega realized what had happened, the Star Splitter had cut and hammered it’s way through him. Omega fell to the ground, and was engulfed by a blue flame. After a matter of seconds, Omega’s body had completely dissolved.

“See…I’m right…” Toray panted. Toray then paced over to the Star Splitter, which was lodged in the wall. He lugged it out, and when the Star Slitter was free, many cracks began t show up on the wall. The cracks, coincidentally, formed into three triangles, two on the bottom, and one on top, with a forth one in the middle pointing down. Toray smirked, looking at the odd wall marking. “Hey, look! It’s the Triforce!”

Link strode to Toray’s spot, and bowed his head down, “Hey, if I’m correct, then we’re only a heartbeat away from facing off against the God of Darkness. We should pray now…it may be our last chance,” Link said, sighing. Everyone bowed their heads down, and began to mumble a prayer.

“Goddesses up high,
Light pierce through the sky,
Protect from fire and ice
Give us days, sunny and nice,
We thank you for your love
For our friends, and the white dove,
I pray to thee, to cleanse my soul
I give thanks to thee, and dig me from the hole,”
Link then rose to his feet, and turned. As everyone else finished, they began to follow, except for Jabrow. Jabrow stayed behind, staring at the Triforce crack. When Link and the rest were out of view, he began to pace in front of the Triforce.

“Well, this is odd…I, the proud Jabrow, am afraid…who knew. I’m sure you did, that’s your job. You protect everyone, and you forgive those who wish to be saved, and yet…I have never took the time to tell you what my heart says…” Jabrow began, talking to nothing. Link, who had stopped when he noticed that Jabrow was gone, walked back, but when he saw Jabrow, he stopped and stared.
“My heart…has known that you have a lot to worry about, but I can’t help but hate you! What kind of goddesses are you! You say that under you, we can all live in peace, and that you protect us from suffering! Well, what about those soldiers whose blood is split for a couple of miles of land! What about all the mothers and fathers dying to disease and starvation, because of the power of a rupee?! What about children left orphaned because of thieves and terrorist killing people for no reason?! This all happens every day, and yet, your teachings don’t save anyone! People are no longer looking towards you, yet they look to money! What have you done to bring them back!? You wanna protect somebody…Then there should be no reason for fighting, or war! If you are so good at protecting people…the why does Lena and Sadie have to live in torment?!” Jabrow then, clenched his fists and punched the Triforce on the wall. Link looked on in confusion, wondering who Sadie was. Jabrow then reached inside his shirt, and pulled out a medallion. He clenched it in his fists, and began yelling again,
“Lena had been condemned to walking the streets of Palis, crying everyday! She has no family, she has few friends…she has nothing to live for! A woman like her shouldn’t have to worry about throwing her life away, or about making spells that wear away at her own body. Why…did you have to hide the truth…And what about Sadie! Why do you make it so hard on her! She’s been punished her entire life! If you truly the Goddesses that you say you are, then save them!” Jabrow yelled. His eyes were shining, as if tears were collecting in his eyes. Link finally stepped forward, to get Jabrow to continue.
“Jabrow!” Link yelled. Jabrow turned at Link, giving an embarrassed look
“Link…did you hear what i…”
“Every word,”
“But I thought that you had,”
“Nope, I was standing right there,” Link said. Jabrow gave an annoyed look. “So, Jabrow, I know who Lena is…who’s Sadie?” Link asked.
“Well, she’s known in my hometown as the Bremen Girl. I bet you two will cross paths some day…” Jabrow said, “I really hope that you do.”
“Who knows…we may, or may not!” Link said, “If we don’t get going, then we won’t.” And with that, the two turned and caught up with Toray and Deity. Everyone stood in front of a large door, one with many strange markings. Link stepped ahead of the group. As his hand crept closer and closer to the handle of the door, memories and echoes of every word he had ever heard since the beginning of his adventure began to flood his mind. He heard the countless quotes from his master, to Garibal, to Jabrow, and even from Zelda. As he began to open the door, his erased his mind, and set his sights on the looming, inevitable battle. With one final gasp, he focused himself of Haku, the God of Darkness.
Episode 10: Between Heaven and Hell part 1: the Malicious Assassin by Blind Blitz
Episode 10

Between Heaven and Hell part 1: the Malicious Assassin


The door slowly opened, creaking almost as if time was slowing. Link covered his eyes as the area hall was submerged in light. The light eventually receded, allowing the team to see into the brightly lit sanctum. Inside, literally hundreds of benches sat in rows, all forming straight aisles to the large podium. On the podium, a large book sat, with a rose in the middle like a bookmark. The ceiling was towering and domed, with many beautiful drawings and paintings that all led up to a mural of the three goddesses. There were two mammoth brass pipe organs all of which had pipes that stretched to the dome ceiling. There was an odd humming, one like the temple of time. Link believed it was the song of the Goddesses, one which was peaceful yet demanding. Toray and Deity stared in awe, but Jabrow and Link stood with a stone glare on their faces.

“It way to calm in here…” Jabrow muttered. Link nodded, and began to scan the room, seeing if there was anything out of the ordinary.

“So! I see that even a holy setting like this can’t calm down the four great swordsmen who tracked me!” An authoritative voice yelled. Suddenly, the humming began to slow, and the melody to the humming got darker and darker. The light in the room began to fade, starting the top, and lowering to the bottom. Link began to stir, but not panic. The moment had finally arrived when the light had fully faded. Now, in the shadowy sanctum, a silhouette appeared near the altar. It was tall, with odd shapes protruding from the shoulders. A huge hilt could be seen, even in the darkness. And the last that could be seen was a set of glowing orbs, more than likely, the eyes.

“So, you’re the man who snuck into my head! Well, can’t let ya get away with that, now can I?” Link stated, very arrogantly.

“Hum…it’s good to see a solider with good humor! That’s very rare! I’m guessing that you’re Link, the Hero of Time!” Link’s smug exterior dropped as Haku said that. Haku saw right through his intimidation act.

“Hmm…no need for formalities! Let’s get right down to business!” Toray said, unsheathing his sword.

“So, you there, the half Palinon! You’re Toray, aren’t you?” Haku asked. His silhouette seemed to turn to where the man was completely visible.

“Yeah, what of it?” Toray said, trying to get Haku mad.

“Nothing…it’s just sad to see a depleted man as yourself! I almost pity you, for you have never had it easy! You, a person who is born with noble blood can’t even claim his seat as the king of Palis! Also, you have been overshadowed by every rival you ever had! No matter what the occasion, you were always second best! First, it was to your own brother…then to Link, and even to Deity and Jabrow! You’ve stood by and allowed yourself to be known as the second rate fighter! Do you truly think that Link sees you as an equal?!” Haku said, trying to strike a cord in Toray’s mind, “Also, I seem to have found out a different little trail in your life…Your wife, Pamela…is barren! She can never give birth to a child! For some odd reason…you still married the worthless woman! Maybe it was the fact that your didn’t want Link to get to far ahead of you in the game of life as well!”

“Haku…leave Pamela out of this !I don’t know how you knew that, but for your information, I married her because I love her! Her good things and her bad!” Toray yelled.
“Hey, do you think that by getting us mad, you can stop us? We came to far to be stopped now!” Deity yelled.

“Well, so the Fierce Deity himself wants to speak. Y’know, it’s odd to see you say how far you’ve come…when you can’t even overcome your fear of Zelda. Your love for her drives you mad…and you can’t do anything about it. She holds your heart…and she has stepped on it! Deity…maybe you should stop trying to overcome your past, and falling in love…You should return to being the fearsome Fierce Deity, the man whose sword is stained with the blood of hundreds!” Haku said, trying the same tactic on Deity. Deity clenched his fists, and growled slightly.

“Oh, ho! I’m not done yet! I still have to get Jabrow!” Haku yelled, obviously enjoying his torment.

“Hmm, so your gonna bring the worst out of all of us? Well, there’s nothing that can be said that will deter me from my goal! Even if you could reach my past, I can’t be distracted! I’m a Palinon!” Jabrow yelled.

“Oh yes? Well, picture this! You have always been the one who everyone looked up to! You were a talented warrior, and a great leader…but you never took the time to realize your own skills! You were always down on yourself because of the mistakes that you made! You hated yourself because of the choices that you made! You knew that your actions would have a hellacious effect on others! I won’t tell everyone what the mistake is…but that mistake cost Lena her sanity! She’s plunged so far into darkness and grief that she no longer can hate you for what you did! She doesn’t know how to anymore!” Haku cackled. Jabrow clenched his fists, and his hair began to wave upwards. Link glanced at Jabrow, and noticed that his eyes were hollow, except for the two golden outlines where the pupils would be.

“He’s beginning the transformation…” Link stammered. Link could feel the wind flowing from Jabrow’s body.

“He truly believes that by trying to use his godly bloodline, he can defeat me. Fool…Now, the one and only Link. Let’s see, you’re the hard case… It would be much easier to show you your mistakes!” And with that, Haku raised his hands into the air and held it there. Link looked at the ceiling, and saw the omen. The middle of the roof became brighter and brighter, and the area around it became blue, like the sky. Link looked around, and the group was no longer standing in the Sky Temple, but in a large field, with a somewhat rickety fence and dozens of horses running around the pen.

“Lon-Lon Ranch?” Link muttered. He looked around the illusion, trying to see what he was supposed to see. In the middle of the field, two illusions began to waver into view. It was Link and Malon, bother were laughing and Link was holding two large suitcases. Malon held onto Link’s arm as she laughed.

“Looks peaceful? Malon’s happy, you’re happy, you’re all about to leave Hyrule on a three week vacation, but, watch…as your sense of duty screws everything up!” Haku’s voice echoed in. Link then watched as an illusion of a royal guard ran up to Link and Malon.

“Link, there has been a small skirmish in the market. Zelda is away, and all we have are new recruits. They don’t even know how to fill a report out! It would be a lot easier if you came and sorted out the issue,” The guard informed. Link’s mind burned as he remembered this moment. He had decided to sort the issue out, which had taken longer then expected. When he got back, Malon had unpacked everything, and called of the vacation.

“Malon, I have to go…” Link’s illusion said.

“But Link, you promised that we could spend some time together, no interruptions! C’mon, he’s a senior officer…he can handle it,” Malon pleaded.

“I’m sorry…hey, If I get back before noon, we’ll leave, no hesitation.” Link’s illusion said, and then it ran off.

“I know…but you say that every time…” Malon’s illusion stated no louder then a whisper. She stared as Link ran with the guard, and her eyes began to water, “Why is it that everything always comes before me and Tele…Link…” The real Link wanted to run to Malon and beg for forgiveness. He wanted to take her anywhere…and be by her side, and no one else’s…but as he began to step to the illusion, the dark form of Haku appeared behind Malon.

“All she wants is to be with you, but you always leave her like this. I bet that thoughts of you partying with the many beautiful women in Hyrule crossed her mind right then…You know…I bet she could deal better with a good husband…one that would treat her like the queen she is…one name Haku,” Haku slithered his hand to her face, and began rubbing his evil palm across her cheek. Link’s eyes began to narrow, and his breathing increased. His fists clenched, his nails felt like they were breaking through the gloves and cutting his palms. Haku laid a kiss to the forehead of Malon’s illusion, and Link’s eyes widened. His soul was no longer thirsting for victory, his entire being wanted Haku’s blood.

“Haku…” Was the only word Link could muster. His green aura began to appear all around his body, as he began to get stronger and stronger.

“Link…Don’t do it…” Link heard a voice in his head. He snapped out of his near devilish condition, and looked to see who was calming him.

“Hey, you moron, you can’t let him get on your bad side!” Link heard Toray’s voice say.

“Yeah, you lose focus, then you’ll end up six feet in dirt,” Deity’s voice said.

“Come on, mister Hero of Time! You’re supposed to be able to avoid losing your cool. He said things to the rest of us, and yeah, we got mad! But listen to us now! We’re ready to fight, because we got over what he said! Besides, who is he to judge anything you do! He’s just trying to show you your faults, but because of hid dark thoughts, he’ll never know one truth that you do know!” Jabrow’s voice interjected.

“Yeah…you’re right! Haku, you can show me all of my mistakes…but what you don’t understand is that I can make up for my mistakes! I can make things better! Watch Haku! Watch as I defeat you! I’ll show you that no matter what the evils are, you can atone for them!” Link’s entire mind set of killing escaped him, and his eyes returned to the way they were. His aura didn’t disappear, yet is exploded. The illusion of the ranch returned to being the reality of the Relic Sanctum. Behind him, Jabrow, Toray, and Deity were all glowing their aura colors.

“Listen, Jabrow, it’s time to engage this idiot! It’s time to see if your bloodline truly does belong to the God of Light! I need you to transform during the fight, all right?” Jabrow nodded with Link’s statement.

“So, even though you know that I am the God of Darkness himself, and you know that your only way of defeating me is an unlikely hunch, you still wish to fight?” Haku asked, with a confused voice.

“Haku…no matter what you think…we’re not fighting because of a hunch…we’re fighting because of our hopes and dreams! Dreams for the future, and hopes of the present! You wanna know what my dream is? I wanna defeat you, the stay with my wife!” Link yelled.

“You’re throwing your lives away, you fools! You’ll never have a chance against a god like me!” Haku yelled. His body began to float, higher and higher into the sanctum. He stopped right in front of a huge statue of the Dark Triforce, and looked down at Link. His body was slowing being covered by a dark cloud, but the wisps of smoke began to circulated around him. The smoke around his arms hardened and became a lustrous black armor. The same happened to his chest and legs. Two large horns protruded from his back, and curved to the floor. More smoke circulated around his head, and it hardened into a spiky black helmet that covered his mouth but not his eyes. Horns began to push through his shoulders, and one even began to rise from the center of his forehead. Haku held his hand out, and when he did, the humming in the sanctum resumed, but this time, it was very fast, and sounded like a dark march A dark light radiated from his hand, ad when the light cleared, a sword made of black crystal materialized in his palm. He grasped the sword, and looked down at the group, very satisfied.

“Come, and I’ll show you how futile your existence is!” Haku yelled.

“This is it, there’s no looking back, I can’t lose now! I won’t lose now!” Toray yelled. He materialized his Helix sword, and prepared for battle.

“Yeah, he’s strong, yes, but he doesn’t have our will to survive!” Deity joined in, and he did the same as Toray.

“Lena…I won’t lose to you Haku…Lena…would never have peace if I did!” Jabrow yelled. He pulled his entire sword and scabbard from his back. He unsheathed the sword, and held on to it in his right hand, in the left, he held his sheathe like a sword.

“You keep on telling yourselves that! I’ll enjoy killing you all!” Haku retorted.

“You can say all you want…but we all have an incredible will to live, and all for different reasons…You can try and kill us, but you’ll be burying your own grave…and if that’s what you want, then I’ll give you a hand!” Link yelled. Haku dropped down, and got into his fighting stance. Link unsheathed the Sword of Eternity and lowered his knees into his stance. The two sides stared each other down, neither one willing to lose to the other.
Episode 11: Between Heaven and Hell pt. 2: In the Presence of the Gods of Liberty by Blind Blitz
Episode 11
Between Heaven and Hell pt. 2: In the Presence of the Gods of Liberty


The stare down continued for a few seconds, then suddenly, it begun. Haku, with a speed faster than light, attempted to slice at Deity. Deity parried the blow, and landed a rotating kick to Haku. Haku stood, and when Deity charged for him, Haku leaped up, and brought the sword crashing down on Deity’s shoulder. Deity collapsed from the attack, but Toray came swing at Haku. Haku kept stepping back to avoid Toray’s onslaught, and when Toray tried to use a thrust attack, Haku looped around Toray and hit him in the neck with the hilt of his sword. Jabrow tried next, but instead of attacking, he tried to out maneuver Haku. Haku just stood in the same position, not moving. Jabrow was whirling around the entire room so fast that you could keep your eyes on him, but when he tried to sneak behind Haku, he was acquainted with the palm of a hand. Haku drove Jabrow’s skull into the ground, then turned towards Link. Link’s grasp on the Sword of Eternity increased as he ran forward blindly. Haku merely struck Link in the stomach, and sent Link spiraling into the walls of the sanctum.
“Wow…he’s stronger then we thought…He truly is the God of Darkness!” Toray panted as he stood. Jabrow rose, rubbing the back of his bruised head, and Deity kicked himself up. Link was the last to stand.

“Okay…so trying to beat him down one on one won’t work…Let’s attack in pairs!” Link ordered. Toray and Deity began an assault on Haku, when one would come from the front, the other would teleport behind him. Haku was stunned when Toray landed a blow onto his back, but Haku stood, and with the speed of the god he was, he drove his fist into Toray’s gut. He then turned and held out his hand at Deity. A dark light collected around his hand, and when the light formed a ball, he threw it at Deity. Deity tried to dodge, but he was hit in the shoulder by the ball. Link and Jabrow followed, both would run attack Haku from both sides, and then they would veer away and come from above. Haku merely leapt to the side, and when Jabrow came down, he kicked him in his back. Link saw his blow coming, so he used the shield on his back to protect him. Link stood cockily, but when he was fully vertical, his shield broke into three. Link turned to see, but when he did, Haku grabbed Link by the back of his neck. Link felt himself rise into the air, and he felt the tip of Haku’s sword against his back. Link braced himself for pain, but it never happened. Toray shot an arrow and hit Haku in his arm. Haku dropped Link, and Link used the time to pick up his sword and slice Haku across the face. Haku’s face mask was the only thing to feel the effects of the attack. Haku retaliated with a punch to Link’s face, and then he turned to Toray and used the same attack that he used on Deity. Toray was launched back into a chair.

Jabrow stood and tried to hold his place, but his legs felt like Jelly. Deity also stood, and used his strength to hurl an energy disk at Haku. Haku smirked, and used his sword to spilt the disk in half. Deity’s eye’s widened, because when Haku did that, Haku rushed towards Deity. Deity felt the wind of the sword before the sword hit, and he was able to block it with the Double Helix Sword. Haku used the force of his spinning body, though, to trip Deity with his foot. When Deity was falling, Haku delivered a downward axe kick to Deity’s stomach, intensifying the force of Deity’s impact with the ground. Jabrow then tried again to attack Haku, but Haku merely laughed when he used another energy attack to send Jabrow hurtling across the floor.

“Come on, you said that nothing would stop you from winning, you’re supposed to prove it now? Haven’t you ever heard of a plot?” Haku mocked.

“Haku…I need to ask one thing…” Jabrow growled as he stood, “What are you going through all this for?”

“Hmm.. good question. My original plan was to use the awesome power of the Dark Triforce to kill Zelda. You see, I wanted the throne…I needed that power. I have strength, but now authority! I came here the night after I was banished. Zelda was away, so I could initiate a one man Coup de tat, so instead, I used my information about the fable Sky Temple, and came here. Now, my ambition of overtaking Hyrule has vanished, replaced by the reality you see…I will now destroy everything…nothing will survive! That is the will of the God of Darkness!” Haku declared. He then waltzed over to Jabrow’s spot, and picked Jabrow up by his collar. Jabrow hovered helplessly as Haku brought his sword to Jabrow’s face.

“Your bloodline is the same as the God of Lights…I can’t risk you becoming him, now can I? Besides, just because you share his blood line, it doesn’t mean that you are who he chose to live in. You’re blood, when spilt, will not turn you into him, it will call him…But if you’re dead as well as the rest of them…then I’ll be able to give all of my attention to the God of Light…Now, die, you worm!” And with that, Haku stabbed his sword through Jabrow’s chest.

“JABROW!” Link yelled as he saw Haku drop Jabrow like a toy. Link ran to Jabrow’s side and put a hand over the wound. Deity and Toray attacked in anger, while Link tried to hear Jabrow’s last words.

“Hey, what’s up, Link? So…it looks…bad, doesn’t it?” Jabrow asked, grinning through the pain,
“Hey, Link, I have a favor to ask of you…Take the medallion from around my neck, and when you get back, give it to Lena. When you do, it will explain everything…Link…it…was...fun…fighting…by…you…side…” And with that, His soul departed, He was beyond saving. Link reached for the medallion, and placed it into his item pouch. He then stood up and stared at Haku with a glare of death. He knew that their only true hope of winning was gone with Jabrow’s soul, but he didn’t care. Now, he just wanted to see Haku suffer. He began to step towards Haku. His grip on the sword was giving him blisters, but he kept tightening the grip. Link was about to attack, but right when he raised his blade, the humming of the sanctum stopped. It was replaced by a familiar tune, the Oath to Order.

“Wait…What’s going on?” Link murmured. He wasn’t in Termina, so he should hear that tune. The Sanctum’s darkness began to let up, replaced by a steady flow of light. Haku looked around, almost worried. The humming of the Oath got louder and louder, and the room got brighter and brighter. Suddenly, a great light shine from the roof again, but this time, the orb of light fell, slowly to the ground. When the orb landed, it materialized into the form of a boy. The boy wore a blue Tunic and had red hair. He turned around to face Link. Link’s eyes widened, and his eyebrows disappeared into his hair line.

“Tele?!” Link stammered. Tele smirked, and when he did, he instantly became taller. His muscles grew, surpassing Deity’s. He was taller then Link now, and his hair turned yellow. His tunic turned gold, and some platinum and gold body armor materialized over it. His boots were blue and red, and so were his gloves. His eyes changed from Tele’s calm eyes, to the eyes of a fierce god. His hair turned gold, and so did the pupils of his eyes. He had become the God of Light.

Haku could only stare in amazement. Haku’s eyes showed something different. He was afraid, afraid of the God of Light, afraid of Tele. Tele made a sword become visible in his hand, one that seemed to be made of pure gold. Haku stepped back trying to get away from the God of Light. He then, trying to catch Tele off guard, tried to attack from above.
Tele looked at Haku in annoyance. When Haku brought his sword down, Tele easily blocked it, then kicked Haku in his stomach. Haku landed on his back, and wailed around in pain.

“Get up. It would be a true waste if your newest embodiment could be beaten so easily,” Tele said. Haku stood, and tried again to slash Tele. Tele smirked, and blocked every attack with his sword. Haku tried to do a spinning slash, and when Tele went to block it, Haku reversed the direction of the slash. Tele still blocked it, and pushed Haku’s sword into the air. He drove his sword into Haku’s abdomen, and slashed it all the way through the right side of Haku’s body. Haku keeled over in pain, clutching the open wound. Haku looked up at Tele, and when Haku tried to uppercut Tele from his keeled over position, Tele pinned his sword to the ground, and slashed off his right hand. Haku wailed and grabbed at the stump of his right arm. A small smile slinked over Tele’s face.

“Haku, you wanted to kill everything…and you can’t even take this? What kind of hypocrite are you?” Tele growled. Haku looked up in revulsion. He manifested another sword into his left hand, and began to float in the air again.

“Light! This ought ‘ta beat ya!” Haku yelled. His body was covered in black clouds again, and he began to storm around the room with incredible speed. Tele merely rolled his eyes and sighed, and lowered into position for the spinning slash. He began to collect energy at the sword, and after a few seconds, the energy turned blue, then orange, Tele grunted, and the energy turned to green.

“Sage Supreme Spirit Spinning Slash?” Link shouted. That was the name of a move which combined the Sage Supreme Spirit and the spinning slash.

“No…One step higher!” Tele answered. With that, the sword energy turned pure white. Haku made his attack on Tele. He seared towards Tele in a kamikaze attack. Tele released the spinning slash, which flooded the room in a dazzling sallow light. When the light cleared, Haku was gone, replaced by three black triangles which kept spinning.

“Wait…is that the…” Link started to ask.

“Yeah, it’s the Dark Triforce. You can’t feel it’s energy because it has been almost completely used up. That makes my job a lot easier!” Tele then picked up the three floating triangles, and crushed each one. He then walked over to a nearby window and three them into the sky.

“Oh…this can’t be real…” Toray faltered.

“Yes, well, now, no one can collect it ever again. It would take hundreds of years for the Dark Triforce to regain it’s strength, and then, it would take thousands of years to collect all the pieces. I think that was the best choice,” Tele contemplated.

“Tele…when…how…why…” Deity stuttered.

“Well, I found I could transform into this form when you guys fought Doganon. All I remember is me training, then my eyes burning. Well, it seems that the blood of a god is inside me. Don’t worry, I can’t transform when ever I feel like it, only when I need it, and I don’t think I can stay like this long,” Tele said calmly.

Tele then raised a hand to everyone, and in a flash of golden light, the all appeared in Hyrule field. Tele then turned around proudly, and his body returned to normal. He was short again, and his clothes and hair returned back to normal. Tele looked up at Link, and Link at Tele. It was over. The cloud in the sky began to part, giving Hyrule light once again.
Episode 12 Series Finale: Times of Peace by Blind Blitz
Episode 12 Series Finale: Times of Peace

The group limped and stumbled back to the ranch, for some rest and relaxation. Tele was the only on in the group with any energy. Link’s left eye had begun to swell, and Deity’s ribs were sure to be broken. As the group had made it to the front gate of the ranch, the sun began to set, casting a fiery aura over the sky. Link looked into the Ranch, to see everyone waiting for them. Zelda, Malon, Pamela, Lena, and Garibal. They were all standing outside with anxiety painted on their faces.
“Now, before we go in there…let’s get one thing straight. We never tell anyone about Tele’s transformation…especially Malon or Pamela. They’ve been on our case about how hard we train Tele,” Link said with a groan. Everyone nodded, and they all walked into the ranch.
“Hey everybody! Ya miss us?” Toray shouted. Everyone met in a huge gathering of hugs and sighs. Tele leaned away from the group, to avoid embarrassment.
“Link, where’s Jabrow…” Lena asked. Everyone who had fought got quiet, while Link dug around in his pouch. He pulled out a medallion, which looked like a blue sphere.
“Lena…Jabrow…is dead,” Link barely said. “He wanted you to have this medallion…he said that it would make everything clear to you,” Link handed Lena the medallion. Lena lowered her head, as sniffled as she held the medallion close to her heart. Link turned the other way, unable to watch the show of grief.
“Wait…Link, turn around…this medallion…” Lena said. Link turned around to see Lena reaching inside of her shirt to pull out something. She pulled out a red medallion, the exact same as the blue one. Link stared in confusion, until Lena connected both back to back. “He knew…the first time I saw him…he would always look at me weirdly. It’s be cause he knew…”
“Knew what?” Malon inquired.

“He knew that he was my cousin. This medallion was said to connect cousins… I was told that my only living relative worked in the army…so I had asked Jabrow to help me find him. I guess he didn’t want me to know. I think I know why. He didn’t want me to brood over a lost past. He wanted me to look towards the future, and see anything that would come my way. I guess…that’s why he always looked forward to finding you…You helped him come to the decision that I was ready to know the truth about him. He was right…I can’t look back anymore. Mom, Dad, my brother I never met, I know that you are watching me…So get ready for act 2! I’ll never look back at you in grief, only in pride!” Lena declared, drying her tears.
“Thank you, Jabrow.”

“Well, this was a day to remember! I just want to know one thing. How did Tele get to you guys?” Garibal asked.

“I was practicing teleporting in my room…” Tele lied, remembering his father’s words. Link then tapped Malon and Zelda’s arm, and gave them a signal to follow them.

“So, what’s wrong?” Zelda asked.

“Zelda, I would like to resign as a knight of Hyrule…” Link said with finality.

“Why?” Malon asked, shocked.

“Malon, I know that over the past years, I’ve allowed my duties to come before you guys. Well, not any more! I wanna be around you guys! Besides, the knights are in god hands…if you hire a certain Deity with a lot of spare time,” Link said, winking at Zelda. Zelda ponder this for a moment, then a devilish smile crept across her face.

“Deity!” Zelda called. Deity stepped over to Zelda.

“Yes? What’s the matter?” Deity asked. He didn’t sound to sure of himself.

“Deity, I dropped a very small pin, and I can’t find it. Can you try and see if you can get it?” Zelda asked in the most innocent voice she could. Deity dropped to one knee in a flash, and began looking for the pin. Link slipped Zelda his sword without Deity seeing it.

“Zelda I can’t find it!” Deity said. He raised his head to look at Zelda, but when he did, a sword was lowered to his shoulder. Zelda tapped his shoulder twice with the sword, then carried it over to the other side and tapped him again.

“And with that, I christen thee a knight of Hyrule!” Zelda said with a laugh. Deity stared with an awestruck look. “Deity, this isn’t a joke! You’re really a knight!”
Deity stood up, and for the first time, his cheeks flashed red.
Trailers for Sword of Divinity by Blind Blitz
Trailer 1
The Dreams, The One, and the Third.

I’m free from his grasp…
I’m free from his secrets…
I’m free from his shadows…

But why am I so lost?

Lost, in the depths of a forest. Past all of the trees and brushes, deep in the heart of the wood laid a house. The house was more a mansion, large and elegant, with large carriages and horses in it’s paved front. In the heart of the wood, it was the only sign of life. Ironically, this sign of life was shrouded in a dark cloud.
Through the cloud, one could see the true nature of the mansion. Within, the screams of a young boy echoed through the marble halls. The boy ran through the halls, as the dark cloud erupted to rain. As the rain fell harder, the boy could only look back into the halls, only to see the silhouette of his assailant. The figure of the tall, built man stalked the boy. When the stalker walked in the glow of torchlight, his face was illuminated, showing his dashing features and his well groomed clothing. But in the eyes of the boy who ran, and in the grip of the sword he held in his hand…
…This angelic man was a demon.
The boy’s trail finally came to an end when he encountered the end of the hall. He could only cower in fear as the demon man approached slowly with his sword raised. He looked down, and his dashing featured were tainted with rage, and in some ways, hatred. The boy wanted to look away, but his eyes only widened, the vision of the demon man reflected in his fearful eyes.
But as the sword fell, the fear in the boys eyes were erased.
Instead, they were replaced by a smile.
The sword never hit it’s target, but the wielder of the sword was found a day later, unconscious. When he came to, he returned to being the Dashing Angel he posed to be, knowing the truth about what happened then the sword fell upon the boy…
…He would never forget the smile the boy wore as the sword fell…
…It would become the only reason he lived…
…to know how one could smile to his own death.

But as many real trials, it never ends after the first time. The same man, with the angelic face and demon spirit, and this time, the innocent girl who believed herself to be the loved daughter. The daughter, barely old enough to have feelings for anyone boys, but who had seen far more than any girl ever should. The girl who allowed herself to be tainted, abused, hurt and desecrated for the love and approval of her father…
…the same father with the demon eyes…
He came to her as she sat quietly in the corner, looking longingly out of a nearby window. Watching as another dark cloud rolled in.
“What are you doing?” He asked, his voice thundering and fierce.
“I’m just looking out the window, father…” She replied. She wanted to run.
The Demon Eyes came back.
“You liar. You were looking for a way out of this house…weren’t you?” He boomed. The girl hugged her knees to her chest. Maybe if she showed her weakness, his misplaced anger would pass. That’s all she could hope for.
Sadly, her hopes never came true.
“I bet you want to dear king and tell him all the things I’ve supposedly done, huh? You want to see your own father in jail? You would lie on me?” He screamed. She buried her face deeper in her knees, hoping, no, praying that she could vanish.
“You are a worthless daughter, you know that? You’re nothing but a burden left by that idealistic bitch! You truly are her in the flesh! You’ll never be nothing but the lying bitch!”
“Daddy, I never lied about anything…I just wanted to see the sun…” The girl said, choking through tears. How could anyone say that about the woman he supposedly loved?
“Oh, so I’m the liar?” He asked.
“No, I didn’t say that!”
“Are you raising your voice to me?” He yelled. He grabbed her by her hair and slammed her against the wall.
“Daddy, please,” She yelped.
“Shut up! You are pathetic! If you were a real daughter, you would respect me, you would honor me!” He yelled.
“I have, you have to believe me!” She choked. His grip tightened.
“You would listen to me carefully when I give you instructions! You would honor my word!”
“I did, Daddy!”
“You did? Listen, what about my client? I gave you to him, no I sold your body to him, and yet you couldn’t give him what he wanted. Was it really so hard for you to be obedient and do what pleased him? Because of your laziness and disobedience, we lost that deal! I mean, it wasn’t hard for your dead weight mother to lay on her back and please a man!” He yelled.
The girl, for the first time, felt true hatred…
“Father, mother was not dead weight! She cared about me!”
“Her care got her killed! Is that what you want? You want to die? I can do that for you! Then, maybe you’ll finally give me some peace!” And with that, he dragged her through the halls by her hair. She kicked and screamed, but it was all in vain. She could merely cry as he threw her into the basement. She collided with the floor, feeling intense pain all over her body. Then, the demon man came, with a shovel in his hand. She wanted to run, but the pain in her body was to immense. She could only watch in horror as he took the steps to reach her. When he finally towered over her, he raised the shovel.
In the man’s eyes, the face of the boy who smiled passed like a never ending nightmare.
That reflection ended when the girl was unable to move anymore, once the man dropped the shovel. The girl could barely talk, due the pain to her head and lungs. Her ribs and back were probably broken. She wanted to cry, but she no longer had the strength to. She was worse then dead. She was left alive to feel the pain that her “Loving Father” so easily delivered.
Was that love?
The man left her there for dead, knowing the injuries would probably kill her. She could only silently cry for help. Suddenly, as the door to the upstairs shut, a light came from a nearby basement door. The door led outside, where a young man stood. He ran in and picked the girl up, and with swiftness, he ran into the forest, carrying the nearly dead. She could barely see, all she could identify on him was a red and blue half of a medallion. She finally gained enough strength to speak.
“Are you going to hurt me?” She asked the young man.
“No, I came to save you…Listen…my name is Jabrow, and I’ll take care of you now,” He said while running.
“Thank you…my name is…

Of course, the demons that we encounter can be found in many different people. Sometimes it’s the ones that we least expect who are possessed with demons. The most potent demon is revenge. The most common is jealousy.

Like one man, who was overshadowed by his friend. His friend was world renown, while he was only known as a side kick. He could only sit on the sidelines as his friend took all of the glory for every victory. Even in life, the man was curse with a wife who was incapable of having children. He could only pray that one day, he could finally prove himself his friend’s equal, and finally be accepted as a great person.

These stories seems distant, but they are all connected.

By the man with who held all of Hyrule together. Link, the Hero of Time.


Trailer part 2
The Keeper of the Crescents

“I hear that she has finally set a wedding date,”
“I know that I’m one of her guards, but to be her age and still desirable, I would love to be His Excellency, Garibal,”
“I know! It’s surprising that she decided to marry outside of the country!”
“Yeah. It’s probably for the True Peace agreement that the two nations are signing,”
The two soldiers were excitedly speculating over the rumors, both acting like high school kids. They were too busy gossiping to notice the tall man with the platinum shaded hair, and the long blood red-blue helix sword on his back. They never felt the sense of power the man carried with him every where he traveled. He walked to the guards with a smirk.
“You know, her location or treaties don’t matter to her,” The man said. The two guards immediately looked at the man with great surprise.
“Oh, we’re sorry, sir!”
“Don’t worry. Just remember. She’s marring Garibal out of love,” The man said. He walked past the two into the chambers they were supposed to guard. Inside was a beautiful woman sitting on her desk’s edge. She smiled as the man walked into the room.
“Good evening. It’s been a while!” She said. She ran to him and hugged him. He blushed, but he didn’t let her see it.
“Zelda, I was informed that you wished to see me,” He said.
“Yes, Deity, I did summon you. First of all…How’s the job holding?” Zelda asked.
“Fine. I seem to be a captain already,” He admitted.
“I heard that you have become quiet a popular person in the last few months. I heard that you have earned the nickname, Guardian of the Shadows,” Zelda said with her smile backing up her words.
“Yes, these young knights find it fascinating that I live near the Death Mountain Shiekah tomb. I think that’s where my name originates,” Deity said.
“Maybe so. I knew that Link had the right idea, making you a knight. You have given all the knights a huge morale boost. You might not know just how needed that is at a delicate time like this,” Zelda said. Deity noticed how here eyes lost a level of their sparkle with that statement.
“What do you mean?” Deity asked.
“We’re entering a time of great change. Ten years ago, no one would have expected the Palinons and us to join forces. Now, there’s going to be a marriage between the two leaders, and Garibal and me have been considering merging the countries on our wedding day,” Zelda said, “Now everyone is open to such dramatic changes.”
“I understand. I see that in this day and age, people have grown so used to living apart and in fear of the other races. If the countries were to merge, there would undoubtedly be bloodshed,” Deity said.
“I know, and the scary thing is that the bloodshed would be meaningless. The people don’t yet understand that peace is the ultimate goal,” Zelda said sadly.
“They may not see it now, but eventually, their eyes will be opened to the truth of treaty. A true, unconditioned, peace,” Deity said.
“Deity, that brings me to the real reason on why I summoned you here today. There is someone who is willing to do anything to keep that true peace from happening,” Zelda said, “I thought that we would never hear from him again…Of course, I was wrong…”
“Who are you talking about?” Deity asked Zelda. Zelda turned to the nearest window, and stared out onto her country.
“Deity, I trust that you’ve still thought about Haku’s siege. Doesn’t it seem a little odd that he didn’t just exact his revenge on me alone?” Zelda asked.
“I wondered. It seemed more sensible for him to use the power of the Dark Triforce to kill you, but instead he went after the entire country. It was like he had one thing in mind, but something changed it,” Deity speculated.
“Or someone…I want you to read this,” Zelda said. She pulled out a crumpled letter from a pouch she wore. Deity opened the letter, and scanned the page. His eyes steadily widened as he read further and further.
“It can’t be…” Deity said, “He was behind this? He’s the true mastermind?”
“Yes. The Keeper of the Crescents has finally decided to make his presence known to the world,” Zelda confirmed.
“I can’t believe that he’s still alive…I thought that he was killed all those years ago…” Deity stuttered.
“No, he was allowed to live…but no one knew that he would have the power to carry an operation this deep. And he’s became bold. He was confident enough to send us a formal warning and a copy of his battle plans,” Zelda said. “He calls this, Operation Shining Crescent.”
“Nice touch…It must be his way of setting a trap…He laid out a great bluff,” Deity said, “years ago, I would have admired him.”
“I know…and the worst part is that he knows this. He knows everything about us. That’s how he used Haku like he did. That’s how he knew that Haku would be defeated…and that’s how he knew when to execute this operation. He’s been keeping an eye on us all...it makes me wonder if he’s been behind some of the other bad guys we’ve encountered…Like maybe he played a role in Donovan’s finding of Ganon’s Glove…or he could have toyed with Mardan Dark…” Zelda said.
“And I believe that it was him who weakened the Sacred Realm and released Ganondorf those years ago,” Deity said. Zelda remembered that, and how it struck her as mysterious.
“Oh my…we’re facing a true threat now,” Zelda said.
“And the worst thing is that he know everything about the one’s he’s after,” Deity said.
“Yes, The Keeper of the Crescents has waited for this moment for a long times. He wants revenge…and if I know anything about him, it’s that he’ll stop at nothing to get it,” Zelda said.
“You can count on me to find out more…Until then, don’t take his bluff. His overconfidence is actually scaring me,” Deity said.
“Okay. I trust that you’ll take care of yourself,” Zelda said.
“I will. Zelda, do you think that I should tell Link?” Deity asked.
“No, don’t do that yet,” Zelda said, “I’d hate to hide this from him…but he’s just gotten over his psychological beating he got from Haku…His mind has been through too much in his life, and I don’t know how much he can take,” Zelda said.
“Okay, I understand. Besides, I know someone who’s just as strong as Link…the only problem is that he’s forgot that he is?” Deity said. A devilish smile formed on his face.
“Who’s that?” Zelda asked. Deity shook his head slowly.
“Zelda, I want you to take care of yourself. If I know anything about the Keeper of the Crescents, it’s that he’s planning to turn this into a full fledged war…and Hyrule nor Palis is ready for it,” Deity said.
“I know…and he’s true identity is what makes this so frightening… I wished that I knew what his real next move was…” Zelda said.
“Don’t worry, Princess. I have a good idea on what that is…but first, there’s a certain friend that needs to be awakened,” Deity said.
“But Deity, you never told me who you’re planning to awaken!” Zelda said.
Deity began to walk from the room.
“Deity!” Zelda called after him.

“It’s Carrier Boy…”
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=900