Link, the Element Master by The Fierce Deity
Summary: Link's transforms and gains powers over the four elements and agriculture, and discovers his true origins. PG-13
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Zelda, Link (OoT & MM)
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2728 Read: 48022 Published: May 28, 2005 Updated: Jun 15, 2005

1. Water and Ice!!!!! by The Fierce Deity

2. Zelda's Birthday's Surprize by The Fierce Deity

3. Fight yourself? by The Fierce Deity

Water and Ice!!!!! by The Fierce Deity
"Link, must you really leave?" asked Zelda. "Yes Princess." said Link. "Why do you keep asking? I'm leaving now. Well, good-bye." "Good-bye," said Zelda with a mountain of sadness overcoming her. "Wait before I leave," said Link. "Why are you so worried about me? Zelda's face went a deep shade of red. "Well I uhhhh," Zelda stammered. "Good-bye." Zelda ran off with her face even darker red. Link shrugged and mounted Epona and set off to the neighboring country of Termina as an ambassador.

Link's memories rushed through his mind of his adventures in Termina with the Majora's Mask. Link spotted a cave to rest in. A couple minutes later Link felt a bone-chilling breeze coming from the depths of the cave. Link decided to explore the cave to see what was happening. Link found that there was an ice cavern further down the way of the cave with the entrance guarded by several ice demons. Surprisingly, once they saw who Link was they let him enter. " I wonder what this place is," thought Link. Several ice demons were patrolling the cave, but when they saw Link they stopped in their tracks and gave Link a salute and one came up and kneeled in front of Link and pointed to a treasure box covered with shining gems and precious metals and handed Link a key. Extremely confused Link tried the key in the chest's lock. Meanwhile Link was wondering why the demons were not trying to eat him alive. The chest flung open and reveled a strange blue glowing orb. The orb flew into Link's chest, and the Ice Cavern began to collapse.

Link got out in the nick of time as the entire cave collapsed. Link went about his business in Termina creating the Termina and Hyrule alliance, and met up with a few old friends. When Link decided to meet up with Romainy and her sister Cremia he discovered that the Ranch had burned down and the went to Live with their cousin Malon. It just struck Link that they're all were related the whole time. Link set out on his way back to Hyrule.

"Why was Zelda so worried about me leaving to seal the alliance? Oh well I'm only seventeen." Link wondered. "Does she have feelings for me? Before Link knew it he was entering Lake Hylia. Link noticed where he was and dismounted Epona and sent her back to Lon Lon Ranch. Suddenly Link's chest began to glow a brilliant blue, and Link passed out. Link awoke and took a look at Lake Hylia's Crystal clear water. Link gasped when he saw his reflection. He had near waist length spikey ice blue hair. and milk white eyes. Also his musles had grown about three times their original size. "You have become a being that may manupulate the element water," spoke a heavenly voice. "I am the essence of the Triforce of Courage." " What's happened to me," asked Link." It seems a former part of your essence has rejoined you." answered the Triforce of Courage. "I shall research it and help you develop your power. Here's some simple abilities for now. First consentrate on a shape of a sword in your hand." An ice sword grew in his hand. "Good," said the Triforce of Courage. "You May do this tecnique with any shape. Now, drain it back into you." Link's sword drained back into Link's body, and Link felt stronger. "Good, you may now do this to increase your strength with any water based object. Now try to move a small section of the water of the lake into the air." Link tried this and a bubble of water rose into the air. "Good, now freeze it!" The bubble froze. "Now concentrate on turning normal" Link went to his normal self. "Thank you Courage," said Link.

Just that moment Link heard a scream. It was Zelda being dragged by God knows what that thing is. Link transformed once again, and created a sword and quickly sliced off the creatures arm. The creature tried to bite Link's arm, but in vain sunk his teeth into a bock of ice ripping it away. Link took a bubble of water, and turned it into dozens of ice daggers. The daggers sunk into the creature and killed it. Link regenerated from his wound by replacing his missing arm with water and crystalized it. Link walked over to Zelda who was bewildered beyond imagination, and tured back to normal causing Zelda to be overwelmed and faint.

Link brought her back to the castle, and saw the king literally jump for joy. "What happened?" asked King Harikinian. "Well...." Link told the king what happened being careful to leave out the part of his new powers. The king's eyes narrowed to tiny slits. "Galic, THE TRAITOR!!!" yelled the king. "Uhhh, who's Galic?" asked Link. "Galic is a high ranking person of Hyrule who I'm guessing wants Zelda as a bride so he may rule Hyrule.
Zelda's Birthday's Surprize by The Fierce Deity
"So what your saying is this man named Galic wants Zelda as a bride, and you dead so he may become king?" asked Link. "That is correct Link," said Harikinian. "I believe you should assign bodyguards for yourself and Zelda," suggested Link. "I believe that is an exelent idea Link," noted Harikinian. King Harikinian clapped his hands and a servant came up with a knighting sword. "Kneel Link," said the king. Link kneeled feeling confused, and wondering what was going to happen. "I here forth pronounce you Sir Link, and Zelda's bodyguard," said Harikinian touching both of Link's shoulders with the sword. "Now go to Zelda. You look like you have a new job. Link was very surprised about what the king just did. "This is going to hard," thought Link. "I wonder what's it going to be like."

Link arrived at Zelda's room, and knocked on the door. "Come in," said Zelda in a exhausted voice. Link entered the room to find Zelda in bed. "Oh, high Link," said Zelda immediately brightening up. "What are you doing here?" "Your father just knighted me, and made me your bodyguard," said Link sitting in a chair next to Zelda. "Oh that's nice. Did you volunteer for the job? asked Zelda. "No I gave the suggestion of a bodyguard, and he just announced me your bodyguard." said Link. "Wow, he must have done that since you saved me." said Zelda.

"Oh do you want to come to my birthday party. If you do you'll be the only person their who's actually my friend." said Zelda with a twinkle in her eyes. ''Sure.'' said Link. "Great! Thanks.'' and before she could stop herself Zelda gave Link a kiss on the cheek. "Oops, sorry.'' Zelda's face flushed. ''Where did that come from?" asked Link. Zelda ran off. "Wait!" yelled Link as he caught up with her. "Zelda, you can't run off like that. Remember I'm your bodyguard. Oh, sorry. said Zelda. Link and Zelda spent the rest of the week together with Zelda still embarrassed about what happened. Finally Zelda put what happened behind her as her birthday arrived. Many presents were on the table just waiting to be opened. Zelda put all of her packages in her room knowing that they'd be the same things she got every year. One last present was brought up to Zelda. A firey red glowing orb. "Wow, how pretty.'' said Zelda rushing over to Link to show it off, and try to make him jealous. All of a sudden the red orb flew into Link's chest knocking him out.

Harikinian had Zelda and Link shown to Zelda's room until Link re covered next to the fire. Link's chest began to glow and he awoke with waist length hair made up of fire and glowing red eyes and muscles the same size as his ice form. "You may now control the element fire,'' spoke the Triforce of Courage. "You may use these new powers the same way you use your ice powers. Also I have found a new ability for you. Take a deep breath and blow at the fire." Link blow huge flames causing the fire to become bigger. "Good, you may do ice breath in the same manner." Link absorbed all the fire he put out and went to normal. "Wow, how did you do that?'' asked Zelda. Oh no you’re here! Please don't tell anyone about this.'' pleaded Link. "Okay, okay! calm down. I won't tell any one if you do something for me later." said Zelda with a sly grin on her face. "Okay." said Link. "Oh, by the way." said Zelda. You know how I sort of-" "It's okay I didn't mind." said Link. "Thank-you. I've always sort of liked you and I forgot, and got stuck in one of my fantasies." said Zelda relieved. "Wait, one of your fantasies?" questioned Link. "Oh I sort of dream and daydream about you. Please don't laugh. said Zelda with her face flushed again. "It's alright I do the same thing about you," said Link putting a look of surprise on Zelda's face. "Really so you like me?" said Zelda with a look of excitement on her face. "Yes, I do." said Link. "Oh that thing you said you'd do for me,'' said Zelda. "How about a kiss?'' "I don't know. I'm just-'' Link was cut off by Zelda who said: " The savior of my life." "Oh I give up," said Link and gave Zelda a deep kiss, and trailed off.
Fight yourself? by The Fierce Deity
The next day there was news of three temples arising in the forest, Hyrule field, and the sky. Link decided to leave to inspect the temples for any threat. Which made Zelda worried to death once again.

Link first traveled to the temple in Hyrule field. At the entrance earth demons guarded it. Strangely enough they gave him a salute like the ice demons did. Link entered the temple feeling suspicious about what just happened. Several stafols leaped out at Link, and engaged in battle. Link, knowing better just froze them with some of the water from a near by pond in the temple.

Link soon came across a familiar blue and gold treasure box. “I have a bad feeling in my gut about this.” thought Link. Link opened the chest and sure enough there lied a boss key. “Great! Another boss to fight.” thought Link sarcastically. “There’s the door over there.” Link got up and opened the gargantuan door and surprisingly saw a statue of himself made completely out of rock, only the hair was shoulder length and the muscles were well over five times normal human size.

The statue sprung to life, and Link realized that it was his earth self. His earth self attacked by throwing huge, and I mean huge boulders at Link. Link turned into his fire form so the boulders melted before they could reach him also allowing him to absorb the heat produced by the molten rock. Soon Link was able to reach his earth counterpart who melted with the heat produced by Link. Link simply absorbed earth Link and transformed into his earth self. Link took time to study his new powers: He had boundless strength, and could become one with earth around him and figured he could do this with other elements.
Link also could melt himself down into lava at the sacrifice of control of motor skills.

Link exited the temple which happened to collapse as soon as Link was a few feet away. The demons that used to guard the entrance walked up and said: “Galic stole your essence fragments and created the temples to lure you in to eventually kill you. He conjured us to guard the entrance hoping that we would kill you at the entrance, but we know you are our true master. Baffled Link ventured under ground to have a little fun with his new powers along the way to the temple in the forest.

Link literally jumped through the ground and on to his feet which stunned many of the Kokiri who were being beaten back by two demon nyrads (which are similar to the mythical creature a nyrad, but have devilish look and are very ill-tempered). Link turned normal which shocked the Kokiri even further. “That’s enough! Leave them be, and try to not let the enter without killing them! The demon nyrads obeyed which made the Kokiri even more surprised then ever before. Saria ran up to Link. “What’s going on here Link?! We’ve been trying to get a hold of these infernal creatures and not even the six sages and Zelda could control them, and yet you waltz right up and tell them to stop and they obey. DID I MISS SOMETHING GOING ON HERE!!!!” said Saria in a frantic and fearful voice. “Calm down I have something to tell you. I-” Link was interrupted by Mido who said: You bet you’ve got some explaining to do. Link I-” “Mido, I stopped these creatures I can make them start what they were doing so buzz off.” interrupted Link. Mido ran of in fear that Link was serious. “Saria we better go into your house so we can get a little privacy.” said Link. Link told Saria every thing that happened to Link down to the last detail. Saria fainted after the part about the earth demons at the entrance after Link exited the temple. So Link entered the temple Link did the same thing he did in the earth temple until he reached the boss gate. “Well this is going to be it for this temple.” thought Link. Link entered to find someone who looked like himself only a little bit skinnier and shoulder length green hair. Link walked up to see what he really was when the boy muscles started to enlarge, his happy cheerful smile turned into a mean and ugly grimace, his skin turned rough and soon into wood, his hair turned into tangled vines, and his teeth turned into sharp wooden fangs, then when his transformation was complete he lunged for Link. Link was way ahead and turned into his fire form and set the monster ablaze. It writhed in pain as it disintegrated leaving a leafy green orb which flew into Links chest turning him into the monster that attacked him. “I have a new ability for you Link.” spoke Courage. “You may turn any living organism into one of the elements you control or visa versa.” “Thanks Courage.” said Link merrily. Running out the temple Through Hyrule field and underneath the air temple.

Link flew up on a rock and entered the temple. He found himself in a circular room with five doors all facing different directions. Link picked a door at random. When he walked through it he stepped on a switch and the sound of machinery started up. "That doesn't sound good." thought Link. Link noticed that the room he's in is exactly like the last. Several redeads fell through the ceiling, and headed for Link. For some reason Link wasn't affected by them so he easily deafeated them. More monsters rained from the ceiling ranging from chuchus to dark knuckles. Link started to kill them off, but Link noticed the more he killed the louder, and more eficiant the noise got. Link bolted for the door, but it barred itself shut. Link panicked afraid of what would happen if the machine fully activated. Link liquified and went under the door only to find himself trapped in nothingness. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't get out. Moments later a shodowy incarnation of himself appeared. It ushered Link to folow him. The shadow stopped and a high yet menecing lizard like voice rung out "You must defeat me and the path you seek shall be revieled." Hours aafter fighting they both noticed the had the same thoughts. so no matter what they tried they couldn't defeat one a nother. "Wait in order to defeat him I have to..." They both went into their ice forms sword at hand. They plunged thier swords into their own guts. After what seemed like hours of agony they both passed away, and the exit apeared. Link got up "Good thing I had a fary and he didn't otherwise it just start over. Link exited and found himself in the machine room. The machine was creating an army of monsters. Link melted the machine causing th monsters to desintergrate. Link foun the boss room, and easily froze and absorbed his wind self. The temple vanished, and Link spead back to the castle

Link slipped underneath Zelda’s door and leaped into Zelda’s fireplace. Zelda came in her room and lit a fire in her fireplace. Link tuned into a skeleton shaped bunch of fire and gave a blood curdling roar. Zelda began scream when Link turned normal, and covered Zelda’s mouth. Zelda put on a scowl, and Link collapsed on the ground Laughing nonstop. “Link, that wasn’t funny.” said Zelda. A guard burst into the room and said:” Princess, a people who call themselves humans have invaded. They have technology far beyond ours. You must hide.”
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1637