Dreaful secrets by malonsfarm
Summary: Abbigail`s new friend, the new kid, has a secret he`s not telling her.Will this secret save them, or just ruin their lives?
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 2570 Read: 122894 Published: Sep 16, 2010 Updated: Sep 20, 2010

1. Catching up by malonsfarm

2. Class by malonsfarm

3. mistake by malonsfarm

4. red liquid by malonsfarm

5. an argument by malonsfarm

6. Ganondorf by malonsfarm

7. remembering by malonsfarm

8. Chapter 8 by malonsfarm

Catching up by malonsfarm
The orange school bus stopped in front of a fairly large yellow house.The doors opened and a girl with pale, shinny, violet eyes, tan skin, a fairly built body, and light brown, soft hair.She had a neon yellow sphagette strap dress that was like a dress going to her mid-thy.A mini jean skirt peeked out from under the shirt with black leggings tucked in black snow boots.Her hair was in a high ponytail and had a golden necklice with a horse.On her back, she had a plaid pink and black book bag that was stuffed."Good mornin' miss Abby"
"Mornin' Mrs.Deb."
"How was your vacation?"
"Too short, yet, it was fun."
"Great"The girl turned and walked down the aisle to seat number eleven."Abby!"
"Nat!"Abbigail sat in the same seat as a girl her age.She had black hair, dark, brown eyes, plale skin.She was very fit and wore a blue tee with shorts and tennishoes."So, how was your summer?"Abbigail asked her friend"Well, I guess it was alright.If you call spending your hole summer at your boring grandmother`s."She said a bit irritated."Well, mine wasn`t really bad.We whent to Pannama city again this year.And every Sunday we`d go swimming at our uncle`s.Jeremy brought his friend once."
"Was he cute?"
"I guess you could say that"The two girls chatted about boys, shoes, the uasual girl stuff.They came to the end of a subdivision and at a new stop.A boy and a girl stepped on.The boy seemed to be their age but the girl seemed to be a freshman, as they were seniors.The boy had eyes that shined like saphirres, tan skin, a musculer body, sandy hair that was tied in a short ponytail, and had a green tee shirt, light blue jeans, and green tennishoes.The girl looked like his sister.Same hair, eyes, but had on a hot pink button down shirt, light pink skirt going to her knees, and light pink flipflops."Who`re they?"
"I...dont know"Abbigail stared at the boy as he handed Mrs.Deb a piece of paper and made his way to the back.
Class by malonsfarm
Abbigail, for some reason, felt like she knew who the new kid was.He just seemed so familiar."Abby!Abby!Wake up!"
"What?"Abbigail snapped back to reality."What happend?"
"Beats me.You just spaced out"
"Wierd."She tapped the boy`s sholder, getting his attention. "Yes?"His voice was kind and caring.
"Hi.I`m Abbigail.This is my friend, Nattilie."
"Hi.I`m Link, and this is my sister, Chloe"
"Are you new here?"
"Yeah.We just moved from Hir...I mean Navada."
"Los vegas?"
"Ummmm, yeah"
"Cool.Does it really look like day time during the night?" Link froze"Uhhhhh, yes"
"I`ve always wanted to go visit Los vegas."
"It`s surly crowded"
"No doubt.My mom`s been almost everywere, and she said that Los vegas is the most populated."
"Yup"
"When did you move?"
"A few weeks ago"
"Oh"Then the bus pulled into the bus lane to the school.Abbigail and Nattilie walked to their homroom class, Mr.Wilson.They sat down at the seat they chose when they met their teachers.As soon as the bell rang, Mr.Wilson stood up from his desk and pulled down the screen for announcments."G' mornin' students.I am Mr.Wilson.Your shcedule is on your desk, as you most likely already know."Abbigail picked up the piece of papper on her desk:
Period 1:Language arts
Period 2:Earth sience
Period 3:Algabra
Period 4:History
Period 5:Dramma club
Period 6:Orchestra
A song rang in her ears and quickly ended and students apeared on the screen."Welcome back students and welcome to the freshman.We hope you had a super summer."They stated different clubs that are new and said what was for lunch."We hope you make another year here excellent Bears!"
"Ok, class you may go to your first period class."Abbigail stayed in her seat as this was her language arts class.The other students came in and sat down.Link came in and sat down next to Abbigail.
mistake by malonsfarm
"Oh, Link.I didn`t know you had Mr. Wilson for first period."Abbigail said a bit excited for some reason.Link was a bit shy"Yeah.I have earth science next.With Mrs. Tylor."
"OMG me too!Who do you have for third and forth period?"
"Well, for third period I have algebra with Ms. Marinia.Forth period, I have history with Mrs. Berno."
"Dude, it`s like someone is perposly making us be in the same classes"Link almost seemed a bit nervous."Ahhh....b-but I doubt that"
"Yeah"
"Ok, class.I will call your name and you introduce yourself.You will adress your family, favorite activities, etc."He looked at his class list."Michelle."A red headed, green eyed girl came up to the front."I`m Michelle Dorria.I live with my parents and my brother."She had black lipstick, black eye liner, basicly, black everything."Thats all"Mr. Wilson called some other names and finally said Abbigail."Hi, I`m Abbigail Smith.My mother is a docter, my father is a lawyer, and my brother and sister are in college.I love to read and hang out with friends."
"Is that all, miss Smith?"
"Yeah"She sat down and Mr. Wilson called Link."Ummmm...well, uhhh what is there really to tell"He stutterd"I grew up in L-Los vegas Navada with my sisster Chloe and my uncle."
"Well, what happend to your parents?"Link faced the floor looking at the wood"When I was a baby, my father died in the imprissoning war, and gerudos attacked our village.My mother carried my sister and I to the kokiri forest.She had several wounds and was ill.She begged the deku tree to take us in.He agreed, but after my mothe fell dead, the king of evil Ganondorf tryed to take me, but instead, my sister.After my adventure of saving the land of Hirule from Ganondorf, I went to Termina to search for my gardian fairy and found my sister."The class stared at him in disbelief."Oh...uhhh...I mean, it`s a story my mom used to read me so often, I started thinking it was my life.No, umm, my mother died giving birth to my sister and my father died in a fire"
red liquid by malonsfarm
Link and Abbigail walked to classes together every day and always talked on the bus, wile Natillie had soccer practice every day after school.One day, Abbigail was going to Link`s house to study."Wow.Your house is cool."
"Thanks.My uncle is taking Chloe to the store today."
"Ok."They sat down on the couch and Abbigail winced in pain."Whats wrong?"
"Oh, nothing, you see, on the way to my house after taking a walk I fell and only got a scrach, it`s nothing"
"I`ll be right back"
"Link, you dont have to do anything.I`m fine.Its just a scrach"
"Dont worry.I promise this will help."He sat back down with a cup of red juice."Now, this might taste wierd but, trust me it works wonders"Abbigail took a small sip and felt sick."Trust me"She gave a weak smile and held her nose and closed her eyes tight.She gulped it down hurriedly."How do you feel?"
"That`s wierd."
"What?"Abbigail looked at her knee
"OK, that is freaky.My scrach is gone, like it never even happend.What was that stuff?"
"It`s a medicine my uncle found."
"Does it work on cancer?"
"I dont know?"
"My mom could use that."
"Well, there`s a jar in the bathroom."Link was about to get up when Abbigail stopped him."Here, I`ll go get."
"Sure.It`s in the third door to the right."Abbigail walked into the dark hallway and somthing caught her eye.She looked in a room and found a sword in it`s sheath lying against the bed.Next to it was a shield.After she grabbed a jar, she sat back down with Link."You know, I just now noticed somthing"
"What?"
"I`ve never seen your ears"Link froze."Uhhhhhh w-why would you want to see my ears?"
"Well, apperently your hidding somthing from me"
"What makes you think th-that?"
"Your nervous.My dad taught me how to read exprections."
"Oh shit"He mumbled under his breath.She cant find out the truth.Not yet.He thought"C'mon Link.Please"She puffed out her lip and made her cute pupy dog face."No.I cant."
"Your hidding somthing Link.If your my friend, you can trust me"
an argument by malonsfarm
"Link, please.You can trust me.Friends trust eachother."Abbigail pleaded.
"No.I cant.Trust me, I wish I could"
"Well, how can I if you dont trust me?I`m outta here."Abbigail grabbed her stuff and stomped out the door."No, Abby, Please.You dont understand"He said, falling to his knees.

The next day on the bus, they sat in silence."Abbigail, listen..."
"No, Link, you listen.If you cant share just one little secret, then why be friends"
"Abbigail!Listen!I didnt want to keep it from you.I wanted to tell you.I just couldnt."
"Why"
"Because.It`s not the right time."Abbigail irritatedly sighed.

During Health, Link just stared out the window with a blank stare.That is, untill he saw a cloaked man walk by the window and looked in the classroom.Link shot up."Link!Sit down."
"I`m sorry Ms.Sirin.I cant"He said as he ran out of the room.The teacher pressed a botton."Yes?"
"Yes, I need some one to bring back a student who just ran out of my room."Meanwile, Link ran as fast as his adrenilin could make him.He made it to the dramma room and burst in the door."Abbigail!"
"Link?"Link gasped and looked at the window.The other students did as well.People from the office came as Link pulled a sword and a shield out of his bookbag.The windows busted open and glass flew everywere.Many students ran out of the room screming.The cloaked man floated in the air."Ganondorf!"Abbigail ran over to Link and grabbed his arm"Link?Whats going on?"
"No time to explain."
"Hero of time.I`d say it was a pleasure seeing you again, but I would be lieing"
"Yeah like you havent before!"
"Link who is he?"
"Abbigail.Your as beutiful as you used to be."
"Who are you!?!?"
"Abbigail, run and dont stop"Abbigail ran out of the room and down the halls."Ganon, I will kill you this time."
"I would like to see that happen."Abbigail ran out side and saw a huge explosion in the room were Link was"LINK!"She looked around and ran her fingers through her hair as tears ran down her face.
Ganondorf by malonsfarm
Abbigail sank to her knees.She had tears flowing down her face vilently."Link."She mumbled.The building was burning and debree was being thrown everywere.The sky was grey and dark."Link."She stood up and ran to the collapsing building and to the room wich was the worst.She spotted Link on the ground, bleeding badly."LINK!"She ran to his aid.She took his shirt, wich was torn and dirty, and pressed down on his wounds.She froze when she sensed someone behind her.She twirled around and garded Link`s body."What do you want!?"
"Why, you and the hero`s lives."The once cloaked man replyed in a very rickedy voice.He had cat like yellow eyes, blood red hair, and tan skin."You`ll have to go through me first!"Someone stood in front of Abbigail."Chloe!"
"Hahaha, you think this little brat will protect you.Hahaha."
"I wont let you hurt my brother and Abby."
"Fine, then I`ll hurt your brother, Abbigail, and YOU!"
"CHLOE!"He pointed the palm of his hand at her and shot a ball of magic.Abbigail quickly grabbed Chloe and stood in front of her and tightly shut her eyes, knowing that this was her end."ABBIGAIL!"When Abbigail opened her eyes, the man had fallen to the ground apperently stunned."What the hell."Chloe grabbed Link`s sword and start slashing at him."Help Link!"Abbigail did as she was told and started pressing on his wounds again.Soon, he stopped bleeding."Link, Link can you hear me?"
"A-Ab...Abbigail."
"Yes, Link, I`m right here.Please wake up."
"Abbigail"Link slowly opend his eyes to Abbigail`s dirty, tear staned yet pretty face."Link, I`m sorry I over reacted yesterday.Please forgive me"
"Abbigail, it`s alright."Abbigail wrapped her arms around Link in a friendly embrace."I couldn`t tell you because if I did Ganondorf would have found you, but, I guess it didnt work."
"That`s his name?Ganondorf?"
"Yeah, he`s the king of evil."
"You mean, on the first day of school, when Mr. Wilson asked about your parents, that was all true?"
remembering by malonsfarm
"Yes, and Chloe and I are not from Navada, but Hirule.We dont live with our uncle either"Link confessed.
"Is that why I`ve never met your uncle?"
"Yes.I`m the hero of time.You were the most powerful girl in Hirule, and Ganondorf wanted to use your power for evil, so we sent you here to start a new life and be safe.But once Ganondorf returned from the sacred realm, princess Zelda and the Sages allowed me and my sister to come and look after you, making sure nothing happend to you."
"What?I have powers?But...how?"
"Zelda wanted me to give you this, in case you may need to use your power."Link handed her a book and Abbigail read a couple pages."I have an idea.Chloe, move."
"Ok."Ganondorf was still on the ground but quickly regained consiousness.Abbigail put her hand on Ganondorfs head and, for some reason, he couldn`t move."What are you doing to me?!"
"What you deserve, Ganondorf"
"What the hell!"He scremed in pain as Abbigail glowed white.She closed her eyes and soon, Ganondorf`s eyes went inside his head.He scremed in agonizing pain and then Abbigail balled her hand into a fist.Ganodorf stopped screming and fell to the ground, dead.Abbigail opened her eyes and looked at his body."Abbigail"Link said as he sat up."Link...."She started falling and Link ran and grabbed her. "Abbigail?"She was unconsious.

Abbigail looked at the portal that would lead her to another world.The sages were earging her to hurry but she kept hiesitanting.Before she jumped in, she looked at Link, the one she had been in love with ever since he had saved her from a pack of wolfos."Link, Before I go...I lo..."
"Hurry, Ganondorf is coming!"Rauru earged."Link!I`ll miss you."
"I`ll miss you too."

Link looked up from his hands and found Abbigail tossing and turning."Abbigail."Link wisperd.
"Link, Link wait"Link grabbed her hand"I`m right here.Abbigail, wake up please."Abbigail opened her eyes.
"L-Link.How....I remember.I remember everything."
Chapter 8 by malonsfarm
Abbigail sat in the courtyard of Hirule castle, were Link taken her, and looked up at the stars.She wonderd about her real familiy.What happened to her mother, father, her grandmother, and her brother?Were they killed by Ganondorf?Or did, just maby, excaped and hid away.She jumped as a gentle hand was placed on her sholder.Abbigail turned her head to see a blurred vision of Link.A tear had ran down her face as she thought about her familiy."Abby, you ok?"Link said sitting down next to her."Y-yeah.Link, what happend to my familiy?Are they safe?Or"Abbigail looked down at the ground and a few more tears ran down her cheeks."Or did Ganondorf kill them?"
"Dont worry.After you left, Darunia and I went to Kakiriko and made sure your familiy was safe.They are recently in kokiri forest, awaiting your arrival tomorrow."More tears ran down Abbigail`s face, not worring tears, but tears of relief."Th-thank you Link."She threw her arms around him.After a wile, Abbigail had no more tears to cry and Link held her in his arms."Link?"
"Huh?"
"You know before I left, I was about to say somthing?"
"Yeah"
"Link.....I love you, and I hhave since the day you saved me from the wolfos."
"Abby, I love you too.Ever since I saw your tatterd face.You were cute even when you were bloody and dirty."Abbigail giggled.She looked up at him."I love you."
"I know"They slowly pressed their lips together.Abbigail placed her hand on the back of Link`s head.Abbigail never wanted let go, but , unfortunatly, they had to to catch their breath.
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2659