Rebirth by Cameron
Summary: The sequel to 'Depressing'.Hailey is reborn like the girl said and has to live a whole new life.
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 475 Read: 25422 Published: Oct 20, 2010 Updated: Oct 24, 2010
Chapter 2 by Cameron
Tracey walked to school again.She just stared at the sidwalk as she walked but her staring stopped as soon as she bumped into someone.Tracey fell and shook her head"Sorry.I wasn`t watching where I was..."She stopped when she saw who she ran into.It was the girl who started everything."I`ve been waiting for you ya know."
"Really?For twelve years and then some?"
"Yup.But now you must come with me."
"What about school?"
"Don`t worry, I`ve handled that."She grabbed Tracey`s wrist and dragged her into the woods."Where are we going?"She yelled.
"To Hyrule!"The girl said as she jumped into a ravean."WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!!"Tracey screamed as the plumeted to the ground.Tracey shut her eyes and fell...asleep?

When Tracey came to, she found herself in a temple."Freakin' gravity."She mumbled as she picked herself up off the ground.When her vision cleared, she saw a man at the entrance staring at her."Hailey?"
"Ummm, acually, now it`s Tracey, not Hailey anymore."
"Why?"
"Well, you see.Hailey...died."
"What?She died?But, how?"
"She was shot.But then she was reborn and now here I am.I`m basically Hailey but reborn into a different body."
"Really?"
"Yup.Don`t worry, I still remember everything.Like when we helped save Hyrule!"Wait, I didn`t remember that.Did I?She thought.
"Oh, well you missed mine and Zelda`s wedding you know.You left before I could tell you we were getting married.And Zelda wanted you to be her bridesmaid."
"Awwww!"
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2672