legend of the smash bros. by advancedgamer14
Summary: I'm writing this because i read some other smash bros. stories, and they sucked. this does not follow my story or original characters. Now for the actuall sumarie. Link, his younger counterpart, and zelda are transported to a strange place, full of odd looking people. They learn they must fight to escape this place, and return to hyrule.
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Link (OoT & MM)
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3215 Read: 61609 Published: Jul 15, 2005 Updated: Sep 11, 2005

1. day 1, welcome fighters by advancedgamer14

2. day 2 by advancedgamer14

3. the devious plot by advancedgamer14

4. round three by advancedgamer14

day 1, welcome fighters by advancedgamer14
Link had given Zelda the ocarina of time. She was plying the song of time, bring him back to his own time period. In a flash of blue light, he was no longer in the sky, but, he wasn't in the temple of time either instead, he stood on a large platform, it hung in midair, nothing but whiteness all around him. He saw another flash of light in the corner of his eye. He turned and saw one of the weirdest looking man he had ever seen. He was short, pudgy, and had a mustache. His clothes were blue and red, with a red cap on his head. There was a symbol it, but link wasn't sure what it meant.

Link had finally returned to hyrule. His adventure saving the sages had been over for along time, and he had added termina on his resimey. He had not found Navi. it was nice to be in his home at the kokiri forest. He had kept his old equipment in a chest. He opened it to reminisce of his adventures. His slingshot, his goron bracelet, silver gauntlets, His boomerang, and his deku shield. He held the shield and boomerang up. These were possibly the least useless of all his equipment. The boomerang only stunned his enemies, and the shield didn't last very long, it always caught on fire. The boomerang also reminded him of ruto, he hated her way of flirting with him. he closed his eyes for a moment, thinking of who to visit first. When he opened them again, he was no longer in his house, but a large platform with other strange people on it.

Zelda finished playing the song of time. Link had disappeared and she had been transported to the ruins of gannons tower. She wished to see link again, but she also knew he couldn't stay with her. His place was in the forest, growing up like a normal child. She didn't know where her father was, or if he was even alive for that matter. The only option she had was to consult the sages. She used her teleportation spell, and disappeared, but she didn't appear in the chamber of sages. She was no large platform, many other people were there as well.

Link was in shock, he was supposed to return to the past not some crazy party of weird people. Something bumped his leg. He looked down. "Ahh!!" Both he and his younger counterpart yelped together. "how are you..... what's going on.... are you really me... what.....hey.... who's in charge here...... did i really look like that?" They spoke (rambled) in unison. (Wow, if I had a nickel for everytime something like this happened to me.) Another blue light shined in-between them. A fox appeared, but it wasn't a fox you see running around the forest. It stood on two legs, wore clothes, and carried a small metal object on his belt. "Where am I" he asked. "It talks?" Big link said. "My brain hurts," small link added. "LINK!!" Link turned around. "Zelda?" Big link said. "That's Zelda?" Small link said.

"This looks like a happy reunion," the fox said, "but I still know where the hell we are, my communicator isn't working..... wait, someone just came in range." A bird, similar to the fox appeared. "Nice of you to join us Falco, If I'm correct, this is Zelda, link, and we haven't introduced the small one yet" Link, Zelda, and Link store at the fox. "Would you mind not eavesdropping." Zelda said. "Sorry, My name is fox and my friend here is Falco. "

"Greetings!" a deep voice came from nowhere. "Welcome to the super smash tournament. You have been brought here for your superior skills in combat, and your feats of heroism." Everybody looked around, nobody was there. "In this tournament, you will fight eachother in single elimination matches, The last one standing will fight the master hand. The fight starts tomorrow, get rest, and prepare yourselves. They all Disappeared in another flash.
day 2 by advancedgamer14
link vs. Falco, Pikachu vs. Mr. game and watch, Samus vs. jigglypuff, Kirby vs. Zelda, Roy vs. Marth, donkey Kong vs. mewtwo, Capt. falcon vs. fox, yoshi vs. ness, young link v. ganondorf, pichu vs. ice climbers, Mario vs. luigi, and peach vs. dr. Mario. These were the matches in round one of the super smash tournament. 24 fighters from 12 different worlds. each trying to reach master hand. The fighters were put into rooms, each room carried four people. The two links were put in a room with fox and Falco.

"Hey," big link said. "What's this question mark for?" he was looking at the math-up brackets. "On the top it says the last fighter goes on to the question mark, then fights master hand," fox walked over. "I guess it's some kind of mystery event. Probably a chance to win some prizes." He said. "Have you actually looked at the math-ups. You and falco are fighting, I'm fighting some guy named captain falcon, and junior is fighting someone named Ganondorf." "what!!!!!!" the two links shot up. "did you say Ganondorf?" Small link asked. "I take it you Know this guy?" Falco asked. "Yeah, and he's trouble," big link said. "I defeated him, but I needed the help of the master sword and the sages. I have the sword, but the sages are back in hyrule. There's no way the small me can win."

"Does he have to win," fox began, "we still don't know why we are fighting, if we beat this hand guy, what happens?" Falco said, "I wouldn't mind winning a dream vacation. But he's right, as far as we know our only motive is it prove we can kick some serious ass." Small link sat on his bed, he would face ganondorf without the master sword, his masks he collected in termina were back at his house, and they had no way of contacting Zelda. He had never felt so scared in his life. The big him wouldn't feel like this, he would rise to face this challenge with great courage. but in his child form, he didn't possess the triforce of courage. "Link I would suggest getting sleep," big link said, "if you even want to stand a chance against Ganondorf.



The tournament began. Link and Falco were transported to the great bay in termina, Zelda was transported to a field. The field had a tree with a face on it in the middle. Across from Zelda was a small little pink ball with red feet and the cutest little face. Fox appeared on top of the great fox. A man in purple was in front of him. Small link appeared in the ruins of an old hyrule temple in the sky. In front of him was the most despicable, vile, atrocious, and spiteful villain he had seen. (I love the thesaurus.) Ganondorf wore the same thing he had when he was banished to the evil realm. Link's stomach churned just looking at him.

Falco pulled out his gun and began firing at link. Link drew his sword and deflected them. His blasts were slow and easily deflected. One shot was sent right back at Falco, it hit his shoulder and stopped firing. Link charged at him. He swung his sword high, Falco ducked, he swung low, Falco flipped over links head, link swung like mad but Falco dodged every shot by jumping left or right, up or down.

Zelda thought the pink puffball was cute. "What's your name" She asked. The puffball charged at Zelda, pulled a sword, smashed Zelda with an upward thrust, she went flying in the air, Kirby flew up higher then smashed her down to the ground. Zelda didn't think it was very cute now. She used dins fire and sent Kirby flying. Kirby cam charging back, turned into a fireball and smashed into Zelda. she got Knocked back. But she didn't stop where she was supposed. The tree was now blowing Zelda off the arena. She fell. Kirby thought He (I hope it's a he) had won. Wam, Zelda came back up, and slammed her foot into Kirby, though it wasn't Zelda anymore, sheik had taken her place. She used her chain to get back on the field.

Fox Ran at captain falcon and began kicking him like mad. Then he grabbed him and threw him into air, pulled out his blaster and fired a large beam sending flying. When he landed he was hit by a barrage of lasers. Fox fired of at least 50 shots, and never missed. Capt. falcon was in pain and very weak. fox ran at him, then flipped backwards, Kicking Capt. falcon, sending him clear off the great fox. Fox had easily won.

Ganondorf began firing Blast of magic at link. He used his sword to deflect them. Ganondorf fired them faster now. Link tried his hardest but wasn't fast enough. He was hit and fell to the floor. Ganondorf ran to him and grabbed him. "This is for the sages," he threw link into the wall. "This is for putting your sword in my head." He kicked link in the stomach. "This is for humiliating me." He fired another blast of magic. It hit link and sent him flying. "And this is for putting me in the evil realm!" He fired a blast, point blank into link's face.

Link was still at a stalemate with Falco. Falco was faster than link's sword, and link was faster than falco's blaster, and link's shield stopped his close ranged attacks. Falco countered links attack with a lightning fast kick to the face. This was the first blow to link he had landed. They both jumped backwards. Link dropped onto the rock floating in the water. Falco jumped after him but link had disappeared. There was only a chain hanging off the bottom of the main platform into the water. Falco looked down into the water, WAM!!!!!! Link came flying up out of the water, hitting Falco with an upward thrust of his sword. Falco went flying off into the water.


Sheik was hurling needles at Kirby, giving it no time to recover. Kirby was in a daze, it didn't know what was up or what was down. Finally sheik stopped. Kirby lied on the ground, it's eyes like little swirls. Sheik used his chain to grab Kirby and sent him flying into the air, clear out of sight.

Link and fox appeared inside their room again. "Looks like Falco and the kid lost." Fox said. "Well, I know Falco lost," link replied, "but the small me could still be fighting." "No, he's not, we were all transported at the same time, I was done with my fight 10 minutes ago, they wouldn't make me wait that long unless they wanted to transport us all together, the kid definitely lost, um, sorry."

A new list had been posted on the wall. Link vs. Pikachu, Samus vs. Zelda, roy, Vs. mewtwo, fox vs. yoshi, ganondorf vs. Donkey Kong, and Mario vs. dr. Mario. "Round two will be tougher, we will have to fight the people who also survived round one." Link said. "I think we need to investigate a bit," fox said "I want to know what this tournament is really about."
the devious plot by advancedgamer14
The room link was in had no doors or windows, the walls were white and the only furniture was two sets of bunk beds. No way out. Fox looked under the beds. “Hey, there’s a door down here.” he said. A minute later, the bed had been moved and link was opening the door. He jumped down and fox soon followed. They were in an empty hallway, it had silver walls, silver floor tiles, and silver ceiling tiles. A few pipes were running along the walls. “let’s split up,” fox whispered. Link nodded and they both went off in opposite directions.

Link slowly walked along the corridor. He held an ice arrow to freeze any guards or whoever got in his way. Soon he came to room filled with computers and control panels. Of course link didn’t know what any off these were. To him they were just a bunch of blink lights and metal. There were no doors In this room though, he would have to head back.

Fox kept his blaster ready, though there did not seem to be any guards. The hallway continued for 100 yards. He finally reached a large room. He heard a conversation going on inside. “This is wonderful.” the first voice said. “Yes I agree, with all of there strongest warriors beaten by each other, all of these worlds will be ours,” another said. “Yes, gannondorf, but this only works if you win the tournament.” Fox’s eyes widened when he heard that name. That means this was some kind of scam. Fox realized that the only way to stop this was to beat gannondorf.

Link and fox met back at the entrance to their room. They told each other of their finds. “Hmm,” fox said. “Maybe we should check out that room you found. I might be able to get something there.” they ran back down the hall, knowing there were now guards. When they arrived fox ran the main computer and began typing. Link watched in amazement as things appeared on the screen before him. He had never seen anything like this. “Okay, I got what I need.” they ran down the hallway again, and back through the door leading to their rooms.

“Okay, according to the computer, this tournament was set up by three people, master hand, some guy named bowser, and gannondorf.” link felt a chill down his spine when he heard that name. “Their plan is too eliminate all of the worlds strongest heroes so they are not in the way when they conquer them. But in order for their plan to be a complete success, gannondorf must win the tournament. And remember that question mark on the match up sheet, that’s were bowser fights the winner.”

“So, if we want to prevent this, we have win the tournament, beat this bowser thing, and master hand. Then they will be unable to complete their plans.” link said. “That’s right, so suggest we get some sleep now, or we won’t have the energy to fight tomorrow.”

They went to their beds. Fox was able to sleep okay, but link began thinking. “ we want to win, we’ll eventually have to fight each other. As far as I’m concerned, fox is my friend now, and a pretty tough fighter. He’s supposed to be stronger than falco, and I had trouble beating him. Dam it, how the hell did gannondorf get here. And who the hell Is bowser, and is master hand really that tough. Dam it all, thinking is getting me nowhere. I should just go to sleep, and sort this out later. Maybe I shouldn’t even bother sorting it out, just try to fight and win, I beat gannondorf before, and I sure can beat him again, and this stupid hand. But what about Zelda, is she doing okay. Or should he be worried about sheik. It was way to confusing to think about.”

Link rolled over and soon fell asleep. Link would fight some guy named pikachu., Zelda was taking on someone named samus, and fox was fighting yoshi. Things were definitely not going to be fun
round three by advancedgamer14
Link appeared on inside a giant stadium. The battle field was floating in midair surrounded by a large crowd of people. A humongous screen was in the back. In the center of the arena was a large circle, half whit, half red. Two smaller platforms floated above the main field. A small yellow animal was in front of him. It reminded link of the keaton mask. “are you pikachu?” he asked. “Pika.” he responded. “well, good luck.” link said drawing his sword and shield.

“PIKACHUUU!” it yelled realeasing a blast of electricity at link. “AAAH!” link cried as he was blown back. He landed on his back. When he got uo pikachu had jumped onto a platform and began charging up energy. “PIKA” he sent another blast of lightning at link. This time he leaped into the air and slashed at pikachu, but a split second before his blade touched pikachu, he summoned a lightning bolt from the sky. “AAAH!” link was sent flying back again. “electricity hurts.” he said getting up.


Zelda appeared at an old Hyrule temple in the sky. It was very old and broken down. Across from here was a woman in an orange metal suit. “Hello, are you my oponent?” she asked. The woman didn’t answer. “Okay, if you want to get rite to it fine.” Zelda disappeared and sheik took her place. Samus began firing small blasts at sheik. Sheik was too agile though. He easily fliped his way through the barrage and landed a kick in samus’s helmet. Samus activated her morph ball and rolled straight into sheik, he triped over and landed on his face. Samus deactivated her morph ball and leaped into the air. As sheik stood up, samus fired a missile, blowing sheik off the battlefield. He held on to the edge though. Samus ran to over and smashed his hand. She fell off.


Fox appeared on the great fox again. This time a small green dinosaur stood across from him. “Yoshi.” it said. “cute.” fox said. A second later he was smashing up yoshi’s face with a barage of kicks. Then he grabbed yoshi’s head and threw him in the air. He pulled out his blaster and fired a blast, sending yoshi flying.

Link had been shocked twice. He was now jumping left and right trying to avoid lightning blasts from pikachu. ’okay, how bout this’ he thought. He ran right at pikachu and lept into the air again. Pikachu let out another huge blast, this time link didn’t swing at pikachu, he let the electricity hit the sword, then let it fall to the ground. The metal conducted the electricity, diverting the blast. Lnk landed next to pikachu and grabbed his tail. “How about a little ride?!” he said raising his pikachu in the ari. He began spinning around, then flung pikachu clear out of the arena.



Fox and link appeared in their room again. “well, that was easy.” fox said.
“speak for yourself, I’m scared to death of lightning now. That rat was a real problem. My hat almost caught on fire.”
“well, atleast your alive.”
“yeah, let’s check the new chart.”

Link vs. samus, mew two vs. fox, gannondorf vs. Mario. The winners of these fight will face each other in a free for all three way match. The winner of that would mve on to the question mark battle, then if he won he would fight the master hand.
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1954