Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 13] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Other Main Characters: Saria, Darunia, Ruto, Nabooru, Rauru, Din, Farore, Nayru, and Ganondorf

A darkness fills the world of Hyrule but is not Ganondorf. This new evil is more powerful than Ganondorf and seeks destruction of Hyrule. The evils grows with power hoping to destroy Hyrule. Everyone looks up into the sky and wonders what is going on.

Saria: I sense a great evil here more powerful than Ganondorf.

Darunia: I think you are right Saria.

Zelda: What in the world is going on here?

Link: I'll go get the Master Sword and Mirror Shield.

Ruto: Let's see what's going on?

Link: The Master Sword and Mirror Shield is gone!!

Nabooru: What!!!?

Impa: Oh no. We are doomed.

Rauru: Maybe not. There is the Dream Blade.

Everyone: What's the Dream Blade?

Ganondorf: The Dream Blade is an ancient sword that can destroy evil and seal it away into a place called the Nightmare Realm which keeps evil at bay.

Everyone: Ganondorf! What are you doing out of the Evil Realm?

Ganondorf: I am out because that evil arrived.

Rauru: When an evil comes that is more powerful tham the evil sealed in the Evil Realm, the evil in the Evil Realm will be released.

Ganondorf: Correct.

Zelda: Is there a way to find the Dream Blade?

Ganondorf: Yes, there is.

Zelda: What is it?

Ganondorf: Link, me, and you Princess Zelda must summon forth the gods and have them grant a wish to take us to the Temples in the realm of the gods.

Zelda and Link: Well let's summon them.

Ganondorf, Zelda, and Link: Triforces of Power, Wisdom, and Courage. We say to thee bring forth the ancient goddesses Din, Farore, and Nayru.

Din, Farore, and Nayru enter the picture.

Din: Who calls us forth?

Farore: Who needs our help?

Nayru: Ahh, its the princess, the warrior, and the evil king.

Ganondorf, Zelda, and Link: Goddesses, take us three to the temples that house the Dream Blade.

Din, Farore, and Nayru: Are you three sure you three want that?

Ganondorf: Yes.

Zelda: You bet.

Link: Come on.

Sages: We will hide your tracks as you guys go to the Temples of the Dream Realm.

Ganondorf, Zelda, and Link: Here we go.

Din: Triforce of Power, take Ganondorf to the Temple of Wishes.

Farore: Triforce of Courage, take Link to the Temple of Fantasies.

Nayru: Triforce of Wisdom, take Zelda to the Temple of Nightmares.

They left that instant and appear in three different temples that the goddesses protect. Din protects the Temple of Wishes. Farore protects the Temple of Fantasies. Nayru protects the Temple of Nightmares.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.