Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 43] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Proven only by a science
undecided for us,
in a world that we all lack,

Even though there are demons
in the shadows
I have no intention of turning back,

And it seems like the moon is falling
and the sky comes crashing down,
and my fate is ever calling
As I traverse the trail of time.

I seek only where to find you,
One day at a time I'll try to,
make sure that I'll be beside you,
again once more be
the one who guides you.

And it seems like the moon is falling
and the sky comes crashing down,
and my fate is ever calling
As I traverse the trail of time

I seek only where...

Our place, our time.
Right here, right now.

==================


Twilight Awaits
Written by: Red Sparrow


Chapter 1
Breezy Afternoon



“Link, I found something!” A little girl exclaimed. She was ten years old, had a blond hair and blue eyes and wore traveler’s clothes. Around her neck was a thread of sturdy yarn with miniature carver’s pick.

Link trekked over from the nearby river, wiping the water from his face as he walked. He also had blond hair and blue eyes. The two looked like father and daughter, but they weren’t. They were simply partners.

Link wore a plain white shirt. At his waist was a plain straight sword. He wore long brown pants. They both looked like traveling peasants.

He knelt down beside her and looked at what she had in her hand. It was a beautiful looking bracelet.

Link smirked and slowly took it from her to examine. The girl asked slowly, “So…do you think it’s worth anything?”

He glanced at her and said, “…Well, Majora…it’s kinda old. I don’t know.”

Majora pouted, taking the bracelet back. She placed it around her left wrist and said, getting up, “I don’t care…I’ll still wear it.” She fixed her short hair and said, “Can we go now? We’ve been doing nothing but sitting here for hours!”

Link sighed, shaking his head, “Fine, fine…go get our stuff and let’s go.”

Minutes later, they were back on the dirt trail once again.

“So, where to next?” Link asked with a sack slung over his shoulder, not bothering to look at her.

Majora looked at the map and said, “We’re heading towards this place called Hyrule. They just started building it, a lot of stupid people. It’ll be a piece of cake.”

Link raised a brow, “…Hyrule?” he shook his head and scoffed at the thought, “That’s a stupid name. Why name a town after an entire race? What’s next? Gerudia for the Gerudos?”

Majora smirked and said sarcastically, “Makes me feel proud of being a Hylian.”

“Are we there yet?” Link asked for the hundredth time, after fifteen minutes of walking.

Majora stared at the road with a dull expression, “Please…just shut up. You’re acting like a little kid.”

Link laughed to himself, “That’s how you act when we got lost in Termina. Don’t think I forgot. Consider this revenge.”

Majora frowned. Link thought about this and laughed again, “How can you get lost in your own hometown? I mean, that’s just a bit stupid don’tcha think?”

Majora shot him a glare and said, “Yet you’re the moron who followed me.”

Link shrugged, “Oh, well…” he looked at her and winked, “If I hadn’t we wouldn’t be traveling together and making loads of money, now would we?”

Majora looked up at him and said glowingly, “…All thanks to me!”

Link stared back at the road and replied quickly, “Tch, yeah, riiiight. I’m the scam artist; you just stand there and look good.”

Link suddenly flinched and smacked the back up his left hand. He examined it. Besides the Triforce of Courage, he didn’t notice anything strange. Majora looked at him, “What’s wrong?”

“Something bit me…” Link said and shook his hand.

Majora sighed, “Probably just a fly or something…I told you, you should’ve taken a bath in the river.” Link looks at Majora with a bewildered expression, “…I don’t think flies bite.”

Majora countered, “Then how do you think they eat?”

“Why the hell are we talking about flies anyways?” Link exclaimed, irritated.

Meanwhile, while the two babbled on, a very tall man with a bluish hue on his skin smiled, the two had caught his interest immediately. His name was Scelus. Behind him was a small moblin. Scelus smiled and said, “Moblin. Inform King Dragmire of their whereabouts. We’ve found the second piece of the Triforce.” The moblin rushed away into the foliage without another word.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.