Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 14] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
The Ganon Gang hideout...

The leader Ganon has a plot to destroy Kakiriko Village.

Ganon: We will destroy Kakiriko Village, then we will lure Link and Mario. Once we lure them... we will activate our trap. Whos into this!

Everyone in the gang member raised there hands

Ganon: Good! Now get going!

Kakiriko Village...

Everything was all peaceful... It was late at night and was really silent. Until the gang member came. They got off of their horses.

Ganon: Burn down the houses and buildings!

The gang member did as they were told. They burn down the houses, putting oil everywhere.

Ganon: Now we wait for Link and Mario arival...

At the castle....

Mario: Come on Link! Just a bite!

Mario was trying to give him some mushroom which is covered in honey sauce.

Link: I aint gonna eat it!

Rauru: Link theres been an attack at Kakiriko Village! We must be there at once!

Link: Alright. Send the sages to the village. I'll be there in a minute. Gotta tell Zelda that I'm leaving.

Rauru left the room sending every sages to battle.

Link: Hey Mario you wanna join too? We might need a little hand.

Mario: Okie-dokie!

Link and Mario got packed and were heading to the village.

When they got there the sages were waiting for both of them.

Ruto: About time you got here.

Link: Sorry! Mario was... well he packed some food for us to eat. *snicker*

Mario: Hey! can't a guy eat?!

Daurunia: Okay lets get the show on the road.

They headed toward the burning village. They saw nothing but smoke and ashes. Dead people on the ground including children!

Nabooru: Who the hell did this!

Mario: I have a bad feeling about this.

Ganon: Hey over here!

The groups looked at him but ran into the building. They follow him and come up into a wierd room. It was dark and damp with chains all over the place.

Mario: I don't like this place.... I'm gonna go outside and wait...

Link: Come on Mario! Don't be a wuss.

Saria: Yeah Mario come on!

All the sages including Link bribed him to go. Finnaly Mario made his descision

Mario: Okay okay I'll go in. But hold me!

All of them laughed. Link noticed that there were 3 paths.

Link: Guys theres three paths... We'll go seperate ways. Darunia and Saria go to the left. Nabooru and Ruto go to the right. Impa and Rauru guard the door. And me and Mario go straight.

They all agreed and proceeded on.

Nabooru and Ruto's course

They were walking until they saw someone passed by.

Nabooru: Stopped right there!

But he didn't stop. He kept running. Nabooru threw her blade but missed.

Ruto: You missed him!

Nabooru: Yeah I noticed that.

As they both follow them. They noticed something ahead. The person who was running was there.

Gang member: Bye bye!

He fired the crossbow and hit both of them on the shoulders. As they fell back, the gang member pushed a button and they Nabooru and Ruto both fell down into the darkness.

Impa and Rauru

Impa: Hmmm nothing to do here...

Rauru: Yeah so bored...

Just when Rauru turned around, he saw someone right there and ran away.

Rauru: Impa! Someone is there! Lets get him!

Impa: But Link told us to guard the door.

Rauru: Doesn't matter as long we got something to do!

They both chased the person. As they were following them, Rauru and Impa saw many doors. The gang member went into the center door. Impa and Rauru followed.

Impa: Open the door!

Rauru took out his staff and said some magic word. The door broked and there were many arrows fired at them. Impa and Rauru managed to dodged them all. The arrows seized fired until there were two arrows stucked in back of them. The gang members had tricked them! Then they dragged both Impa and Rauru away.

Saria and Daurunia's course...

Daurnia: I'm hungry.. I'm gonna talk to Mario if he has something to eat.

Saria: Well hurry up already.

Daurnia turned back until he saw someone with a mask.

Daurunia: Saria! Someone is there!

Saria turned around and saw him. They both followed him. As they were following them, they were at a dead end.

Daurnia: What the fuck?

Saria: This doesn't seem right...

Saria turned around and saw volley of arrows comming straight at them. Saria cast a shield around herself while Daurnia turned in to a rock. This would'nt last long. The arrows weren't stopping.

Saria: I can't hold it...any longer...

Daurnia: Me neither....

Saria and Daurnia stopped and the arrows hit them on the chest. They fell unconcious with blood oosing out.

Link and Mario's course....

Link: Hmmmm this is a wierd room.

Mario: Yeah looks like a maze...

Link: Yawn*

Mairo: Hey someone is right there!! I'm gonna get him!!

Mario started to chase after him.

Link: Mario wait!!

Mario kept running while Link followed his tracks. Finnaly Link was lost in the maze. He looked around and saw blood on the floor. Link was in a panic. He drew his sword and followed the blooded trail. He followed the trail of blood and came into a room that looks like a cell. He looked up and saw all the sages including Mario! Hanged!! With the hook inside there back that hangs them.

Link: N-Noo!!!!

Ganon: Well done! Link! Well done! Welcome to my game! If you want to save them all... you must beat the game.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.