Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 7] Printer
- Text Size +
This might be one of the very few stories that has actual love in it.
It all starts out when Link and Zelda are lying in bed after a good night of beating Ganon. “That was the best night in my life.” Said Zelda. “Last night might have been good, but what if he comes back?” Said link with curiosity in his eyes. “Why do you think such horrible thoughts when nothing bad will happen.” Zelda said with tears in her eyes. “you know, the annual Hyrule High dance is tomorrow.” “What about it?” “Will you go with me?” Said Link shaking nervously. “I already have a date.” Said Zelda with even more tears in her eyes. “Oh, than I’ll just ask Ruto, or Nabooru, or someone.” Later that night, link was going around asking if she would go to the dance. Most of them said no, but one girl, named Larul. “Yes I will go with you!! OMG, I can’t believe that you, Link, AND asking me to go to the dance?!” Said Larul almost peeing her pants.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.