Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 129] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
 

Chapter 2: Under Attack

 

Link quickly learned from the king that Zelda was in Hyrule field with the army that they were going to use to take over Hyrule. The first goal was to take over Hyrule Castle.

 

“What of Midna?” Asked Link “Is she dead?alive?”

“She is in the jail I told she has to wait for you” Said the king.

 

Link rushed down to the jail as quick as he could. He needed to know if Midna had that army he wanted.

 

“Link i've been locked up in this cell for the last week how do you think i've had time to get an army! All I know is that I have been told by the secratary that about 250 twili beasts would want to come help Hyrule just because you have asked them to”

Midna told Link. Link knew that the soilders that he had would definatley not be enough to take on the entire goblin army. Link had the spirits from Faron, Lanayru, Ordona,& Eldin. Other allies included Auru, Darbus, Ooccoo, Oocca, Rusl, Yeto, Renado and the Seven acient Sages. Link was very impressed with the turnout of allies. The castle was equiped with catapults and some archers. Link didn't know how well the army would be he didn't know if the goblins took over the castle. All Link knew was that every man had to fight untill the end. Then from the castle a goblin went running past Link. Link kept missing the goblins it looked like it was equipped with hundreds of bombs. If the goblin reached the top then the whole castle would come crashing down to the ground, then the warriors could basically say they lost. Link finally hit the goblin but it only slowed it down a bit. It was right near the top. If Link missed then he better start running like hell.

 

“LINK SHOOT” yelled everybody.

“WAIT...WAIT”

 

Link shot the arrow it flew straight for the goblin. It hit the goblin but hit one of the bombs. Bombs started flying off everywhere.

 

“FIND COVER” yelled Link as tons of rock came flying down from the top tower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.