Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 35] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Link woke up only to discover that he was not in Hyrule.  In fact he was in the past, before Ganondorf took over the soliders minds. "Uh, where am I?" Link asked himself.

 "It is not where you are, but when you are." the skeletal author answered. the trees were a dark purple, instead of the green forest color that Link knew.

"So you're saying that you took me back all the way into the past!?!? Where in the freaking year is it?" Link yelled.

"Easy, we're in my time, before-" the author started.

"Before you dropped your quail pen and died?" Link interupted.

"Yes. Before all that. Ahh look over there Link." the author pointed towards bushes. Came out of the bushes was the author wearing a maroon cloak. "Thats me! Oh happy days for me. Ah, thats was I beatuiful, umm handsome person." the author caught himself. Link looked at the skeletal author and then the past author.

"You're saying that was you? But you have, errrm breasts! Is there something you want to tell me?" Link asked.

"No. I was... just fat that was all." the author defended himself.

"Then how come you said, 'Beautiful' before huh?" Link asked.

"Ok, ok, so what if I was. It's not like I am a woman." the skeletal ghost grinned.

"HEY! YOU OVER THERE! YEAH YOU!" Link shouted to the cloaked figure. The cloaked figure ignored him and went off in another direction. "How come you can't hear me?"

"Why? Because this is what I wrote. Your in my freaking journal!" the skeletal figure chewed out Link.

"Oh. Well I didn't know. Well, lets look for your quail pen shall we?" Link started to run off.

"Yes." the author said.

 



Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.