Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 19] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

It had been one year since the defeat of Ganon. Link and the rest of Hyrule had been killed when Zelda shot Ganon with the spirit arrow. Now Link and Zelda had gotten married and lived in the spirit world. Everything had been fine for a while. Ganon wasn’t the problem. A new kind of monster had risen up out of the underworld. They were and ancient race. They were called the Youa. They recently started capturing children. They weren’t capturing live children. They were creeping up through the splintered sky, which was the entrance to the spirit world and capturing the children. Link had been given the master sword in a spirit form to capture the monsters and then kill them. Over the course of one week 15 children had gone missing. The Youa used to only come in singles. Now they were starting to come in groups of as much as four or five.

Even though all of Hyrule was dead, the god of time had revived about 100 people to restart the human race. Why the Youa’s weren’t going after the human children was a mystery to Link and Zelda. The only good thing about this was that Ganon would never get out of the underworld. Satan had apparently made a deal with Ganon that if he succeeded in killing Link and taking over Hyrule that he would be given un-human powers. The other part of the deal was that if he was killed that he would be chained up and tortured for eternity in the underworld.

Link had so far captured 15 Youas and killed about 10 of them. They only got three of the kids back. They got them just before they exited the spirit world. Youas were a new breed of monster. They had done some research and noticed that they were created in the underworld but born on the human world. They were about 7 feet tall and weighed about 300 pounds. They could fly and their weapons were both their mouths and a stinger on their back end.

Suddenly Link heard a horn. It was the danger horn. More Youas had come. Link grabbed the spirit version of the master sword along with his bow and arrows. He ran at the Youas. He noticed that there were 12 of them. He shoot a couple arrows at them. He crippled two and then went in for the kill. He then noticed something strange. One of the Youas who looked like the leader had a sword on his back. This was no ordinary sword. It looked just like the one that Link had on his back. It was the master sword. The Youas had found a way to take out the master sword. Link then ran as fast as he could too the temple of time. He notified the God of Time of the situation. It was now a lockdown situation. All of the spirits were to go back to their houses. Then the god of time, Link and Zelda went to take care of the problem.

“Why do you have the master sword Youa” Asked the Time God.

“Because my Lord and King Ajil gave it to me.” Said the Youa.

“Ajil? where is this Ajil I want to speak to Him” Said Link

“He is on one of the 300 Islands off the coast of Hyrule. You’ll never find him anyways. You need to be a Youa to know where he is. Sorry. Ha Ha” Said the Youa.

Link needed to find this Ajil. The spirit and human world depended on it.



Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.