Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 19] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

The days had been long. Link had searched through all the archives in the Spirit world of every single person ever made. There was only one file on Ajil. He was a shape shifting demon from 600th level of the underworld out of the 666 levels. Ganon was on level 500. It said in the file that he had created Ganon from a portion of his power. He did not want to make a thing to powerful that could possibly dethrone Ajil from his power and status. The only other info Link had gotten was the list of all the other monsters, demons and spirits that Ajil had created. Link had found another file closely related that mentioned Ajil. The file was caled the Servants of Sercet. It was a list of all the things (demons, spirits and monsters) that had run away from Ajil and gone to the Sacred temple of the damned. A place where even the strongest of any monster or demon that was evil would not be able to enter. The temple sensed they wanted to runaway and let them in. For the past 7000 years 6 of them have been living in the temple hiding from Ajil. Knowing that as soon as they step foot out of the temple that they would be dragged back to the underworld.

Link knew that he had to talk to the Monsters and see what they knew about where Ajil was hiding. He knew that if he told Zelda she would try to follow him so he jumped through the crack in the sky down into earth. Link felt the same hot blistering sun against his green tunic. A drop of sweat ran down his face as he finally landed gracefully on the ground. From the map that was in the file to where the Servants were he realized it was directly below Hyrule Castle. That must have been why Ganon wanted Hyrule castle so bad. Since there was noone left on Hyrule except the few 400 that the sky god had created to continue life. No one had dared come near the castle since the attack. After navigating through the dungeons to the lowest part of the castle Link saw a clock, it was a sundial. What was the point of a sundial in a dungeon. He pushed the clock to reveal on the ground was a painting of a hand with a triforce symbol on it. Link placed his hand on the ground covering the symbol. He could feel a rumbling in the ground untill it started to separate and he fell through.

What seemed like forever Link finally woke up. He was in a bed with a light shining right at his eyes through a window. Beside him he could hear humming. He saw a golden demon sitting on the chair beside him staring at him.

“Excuse me but where am I ?” Link asked.

“ You are in the house of the Servants of Secret formerly called…..”

“The temple of the light” Link interrupted.

The demon looked at him. Like link had said something wrong.

“How did you know that?” Asked the demon.

“ My name is Link I am the hero of time. All of Hyrule was destroyed Ganon was killed and most of us went up to the Spirit Realm. A lot of the spirit children have been

taken by the Youas a new type of demon created by Ajil. I was reading up on him in the spirit archives and came across your names and everything. One of the Youas told me that Ajil was on one of the 300 islands off the coast of Hyrule and I was hoping you could tell me which one.”

 

There was pain in the demons eyes. Link had realized he had brought up the name Ajil. It was wrong.

“I don’t know which island he is at but I can tell you that he was always drawn to areas where getting there was the hardest part but getting back was even harder. I don’t know but that is all I can tell you.”

“Thank you but may I ask why you left with the others and didn’t stay behind and take over Hyrule or other places?”

“ In some demons, monsters and spirits there are deficiencies where they have compassion and feelings for the human race. They are considered weak and usually put down. In my case and the other five here we got together and found out where this place was. When we got here we were welcomed with love and people. We wanted a better life.”

“But now that Ganon and Ajil have been put into the deepest darkest areas of the underworld what are you still worried about?”

“Were worried because the underworld was never going to punish Ajil for doing what he did. Even to this day that is the Underworlds goal. To create and control as many demons as possible. If they can create millions of demons and monsters then they will want to destroy earth and the spirit realm. That means no more humanity no more anything you won’t exsist.”

This worried Link more then he ever though possible he had always been the no emotion save the day kind of person. This worried Link and he had to find a way to save the children and Hyrule and the spirit realm.



Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.