Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 18] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Link was holding his new born baby that was born three months ago.She had Links dark dirty blonde hair and Zelda`s gleaming blue eyes.Zelda was in a meeting with the sister of the king of Zenthus.Link held his daughter ,Pamela,in his strong arms as he rocked her to sleep in the rocking chair."Oh I hope theres nothing wrong,Pam."Pam is what everyone called Pamela.Zelda was in the chair at the end of the long table.Three sages sat on each side of her and at the other side was Carlean."Carlean.Your brother is trying to take over the world?"Zelda asked"Yes,Zelda.I`m worried that he might try to bring back Ganon to help.""He would do that.Wouldnt he know that Ganon would kill him before he could even take over one little village.What will we do?""We will win the war."Everyone except Carlean gasped"But going to war is to risky."Nabooru said"And we dont have a big enough army."Saria added"But we have Termina, Labryana,and Holodrum."Carlean said"She`s right.We do have alot of people on our side."Impa said"I can get the zoras to help""and I can get the gorons ready."Said Daruna and Ruto."We have the geredos and dekus."Said Nabooru."Your right I`ll go tell Link."Zelda ran to the nursury."Link!We have to get ready for war.""what?!"Zelda explained everying to Link."I`ll go to Termina, Labryana,and Holodrum.Stay safe Zel.""I will.You stay safe too."Link left and Zelda stayed to take care of Pam.A few days later everyone was prepared for war."Link what should we do with Pam.She cant stay."Zelda asked Link in the morning"I dont know.Dont you know someone from a different dimension?"Link asked "Yes we cant take her there."Zelda put her hands together and atarted talking."Sammy?Sammy do you hear me?""Yes Zel what is it?Its Saterday and I was planning on sleeping in.""I need you to do something very important.Mine and Link`s daughter needs to go some place to stay while this war is going on.Can she stay with you?""Sure can.Just dont kill yourself Zel."


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.