Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 167] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Link and Zelda had gotton married a month ago and was walking by the adoption house when Zelda saw Carol through the window.She stopped and stared at her.
"Link, hold on.Look.She looks so lonely and sad.It breaks my heart to see thoughs poor children."Zelda said
Link looked at Zelda and said"You whant to adopt her dont you."
"Please Linky-pie."Zelda said with her puppy dog face.Link couldnt resist her large sparkly blue eyes.
"Oh...OK"Link finally agreed.
"YAY"They walked in to the building the woman inside greeted her."Good afternoon, your majesty, and your highness.Are you looking to adopt?"
"Yes, yes we are."Zelda told her.
"Then come in and choose."
"What about the girl with blonde hair and bright purple eyes."Zelda said pointing over in Carol`s direction.Carol saw this and knew she was getting adopted.
"Thats Carol.Her mother was the only one living with and she died of an illness.Oh, and in case you havent noticed she has a wolf tail."
Zelda looked at Carol as Carol looked at her.Carol turned around and sat down.She was drawing pictures like a pro but she was only five.Zelda said after seeing her blonde black and white tail."She`s the one.I`ll love her like I gave birth to her."Zelda walked over to Carol. She just contenued drawing.
"I love your drawings.There so neat and like a pro did it."
"Thank you"Her voice was so soft and sweet and yet full of courage and
fierce."I`m your new mother now.Is that OK"
"At least I have one now."
"Are you excited to be coming home with us"
"Yes, it will be better than here, for sure."
"You dont have to worry about that."

When they arrived at the castle, Carol was surprised that she was now the princess of Hirule."This is were we live?"
"It is.You are now princess Carol, of Hirule."Carol smiled for the first time in a long time and she was happy too.That night Link was in the bed waiting for Zelda to finish puting on her nightgown.She climbed in the bed beside Link and they fell asleep.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.