Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 56] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

I showed him the cafeteria, gym, main office and the commons area. "So that is it, do you want me to show you anything else?" He looked behind me and his smile faded. I was wondering what made him angry like that, so I turned to see what was going on.

I saw someone walking towards us. As he got closer, I was shocked to see the he appeared like Link. The only differences between them are there appearance. The guy that's walking toward us is wearing all black, boots, shirt, you name it. His skin is grey; the color of his hair you can say is silver.

'This guy...who was he?'

"What are you doing here?" his tone changed all of a sudden. It wasn't nice, it was demanding.

"Heh why Link, don't you know that I'm just enjoying the new school I'm in." He didn't seem to mind that Link was about to yell at him.

"What?! Why the hell would they put you in the same school that I'm in?!!" I flinched when he finished that remark. 

That guy looked at me and smirked. "Now now Link, you're starting to scare the little lady over there," he points to me.

Link turned back at me and saw that I was a bit shaken up. He turned back to that guy and glared at him. "Get away from me now! Go somewhere else in this school!"

"I'm not going anywhere Linkyboy," he laughed evilly.

"Don't call me that!"

"I can do whatever I want. You're not the boss of me."

I but in between them, "Can you both just stop it!" They both look at me. "Stop it, please Link. Let's just leave him."

"Yeah Link, just leave me.  Don't worry, I'll see you soon Linkyboy, and I'll see you too cutie," he winked at me and walked away. I felt my stomach turn.

"Link...who was that? And how do you know him?" I asked. He never looked at me, he didn't spoke. I can only see his eyes, eyes filled with hate and rage. "Link?"

"Huh?" he looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"Who was that?"

"He's not important, forget about him okay?"

I only nodded, I was still thinking about that guy. ‘Who was that guy? How does he and Link know each other? And why does Link hate him so much?' These questions kept running through my mind. I couldn't understand why only he got Link to become so mean.

"Zelda, is something wrong?"

"Huh?"

"You were awfully quiet since he left us, why is that?"

"Oh it's nothing, just wondering what I'm going to do for class since I missed like 3 classes already."

I turned to him but he still seemed to be bothered by something. "Okay, if you say so..."

After that little incident, I finished giving Link the tour of the school. Not trying to mind the pain I still had on my leg.



Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.