Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 83] Printer
- Text Size +
This contest is available only to fendi replica outlet the TheBagForum users. If not a member, don't worry, it takes less then 2 seconds to sign up if you are not a member. Well, maybe more then 2 seconds, more like 2 minutes. All you have to replica handbags uk do is go into the forum and tell me why you adore this little Louis Vuitton Wapity. Not that hard at all. I will then choose the best answer that I feel is wapity worthy. Good Luck. Contest will end 11:59 PSD on August 31st. The lucky winner will be contacted by email.This beautiful, authentic Hermes Black Vache Liegee Birkin 30cm is brand new, immaculate and gift boxed, straight from Hermes boutique.About the Designer Bag: Authentic Hermes black Vache Liegee Birkin 30cm with matching stitching and Palladium hardware. Comes with Hermes orange gift/storage box, Hermes orange sleeper, and the Hermes gift carrier bag and ribbon. The exterior is made of burberry replica the latest Hermes black Vachee Liegee (similar in appearance to Togo) – this leather is more expensive than togo, clemence, fjord or chevre. The interior made of ysl outlet uk matching black goatskin interior with one zipped pocket and one flat pocket. Hermes, Paris, made in France stamped in silver above lock plate – Embossed *I* for 2005 and unique craftsmans id on closure strap. Palladium hardware incuding; lock plate, strap closure plates engraved Hermes-Paris-made in France (plastic still on hardware, only removed for photos) and 4 x protective feet.About the Seller: Definitely a seller of replica handbags authentic designer goods, FlossyFigaro has sold hundred of high-end designer items such as Chloe, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, Mulberry, ect while maintaining an almost perfect feedback. Both bags are neat for the gaucho shape, however you get what you pay for. The designer Dior Gaucho (right) is made of supple calf leather (treated for a vintage feel) with lambskin links trim and antiqued silver metal details like the vintage "1947r43; Dior medallion and large key. The Alloy Gaucho bag (left) on the other hand is made of peather / fake leather and has no unique characteristics.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.