Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 38] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
disclaimer: I do not own LOZ, or any of it`s characters.




Chapter One: A New Life Begins





Every survivor of the battle marched towards Calatia, the only ally that would let them refuge. People were frustrated and tired, and this stressed Stephen a lot, as he was the king. In two weeks, they finally made it to Calatia. They gathered all the supplies and stone needed to build the castle. It would take long, but they were up to it.

Kevin woke up again, this time in a different tent. Then a man came inside.
"Your training begins now." the man spoke.
"What training?" Kevin asked. The man didn`t answer. Kevin followed him to the training grounds, anyway. Roland appeared and spoke to Kevin,
"Your training begins now, it will take many years."
"Training?" Kevin answered back.
"You are Terminian now, i will train you to be my servant," Roland answered back. Everything was going as he planned it to be, but some more things needed to be done before his plan would fully work.

20 years later...

The next morning, Link woke up, and sat up. He looked outside, into the clear, sunny sky. He wanted to be outside, beside the trees, and beside the wilderness. Something inside of him wanted to be there. Getting his mind off that, and went to the dining room of the new Hyrule Castle. He finished eating his breakfast and went outside to visit Saria in Kokiri Forest. Link called for a horse and sped off to Kokiri forest, along with his brother Antony, and his friend Patrik. But once they got there, no one was around. Link went inside Mido`s house.
"Hey Mido, where is everbody?" Link curiously asked Mido. Mido shrugged.
"I don`t know, must be those giant black spiders everyone`s seeing in the northern area..."Mido was interrupted.
"What?! Black spiders?! They don`t exist in Hyrule, or anywhere around here." Patrik said. Antony frowned and thought about the incident. Link and Antony exchanged glances, and they both nodded.
"We`ll go check it out, c`mon Patrik," said Link. They went to the northern area, near the Lost Woods. Link assumed the creatures came from the Lost Woods, so that`s where he went. The Lost Woods was a silent place, all you can hear is the wind blowing and crickets chirping at night. The Lost Woods was also a very large place, where anybody can get lost. It was the perfect place for evil creatures to dwell. Link, Patrik, and Antony ventured deeper into the woods. There wasn`t a sign of any black spider. Link finally came to the edge of the Lost Woods, where the Serpentine River borders the Lost Woods from the rest of the world. Across the river was the ruins of Hyrule Castle and the Kaitan Forest behind it. Link went back to Kokiri Forest, he felt tired and needed sleep.
"I think there are some spare treehouses, you and your friends can rest there." A kokiri suggested. Link, Patrik, and Antony went to their own seperate treehouses to sleep for the night. Link thought he would solve the spider mystery tomorrow.


It was now dusk in Termina Castle. The king of Termina wasn`t sleeping yet, he was standing by a window, looking out at the bright stars in the sky. He felt that something tragic was going to happen, something that would strike the heart of every Terminian. Somewhere in the dark halls of the castle, a shadowy figure walked through the halls, but no guard could see him, as he was one with the shadows. This figure made it all the way to the king`s chamber, unseen. He stepped out of the shadows, revealing that he was human, he carried sheathed daggers, one for each hand. He was the Shadow Assasin. He walked silently towards the unalarmed king, unsheathing his two daggers, and raising it towards the king`s neck, nearly touching him. The king was still silent, he even knew the Shadow Assasin was going to kill him. This was the tragedy that he sensed. Suddenly the Assasin thrusting his daggers towards himself, decapitating the king`s head.

The Shadow Assasin went back to his master`s place in a village in southern Hyrule. The Assasin entered his master`s place. He lifted up the head of the king of Termina.
"Here is what you wanted," the Shadow Assasin said as he bowed. His master appeared.
"Thank you, you have done well," he said.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.