Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 50] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
A flash of sparks entered the moist and almost dark room. Hoang twirled his sword trying hard to find a flaw in his attacker’s moves.

But his attacker was amazingly quick and skillful, just like Hoang’s boss said he was. Even as a child, Link slashed quickly, skillfully, and his moves were very tactic. Hoang was surprised by his great moves.

Link certainly was a small young boy. For he was short, with blonde hair and blue eyes… A black cone-shaped hat fell over his messy ponytail, and it matched quite well with his small black tunic. This was, obviously, the clothing of every member of the criminal that lived here in this dank dungeon. And although Link had much fear at first, he simply got used to his surroundings, knowing that he would have to live, sleep, and eat here for the rest of his life.

“You’ve been searching around the entire dungeon I see.”

Link nodded. “It’s a very good time-killer.”

Hoang smirked. “Seeing you alive you didn’t go near those redeads, have you?”

Link hopped back a bit to dodge a blow from Hoang. “No, I haven’t. I just avoid them. They are very dumb creatures, even more brainless than a moblin.”

Hoang laughed. “Yes they are dumb creatures, but that doesn’t mean they’re dangerous. You know if you get near them, they’ll paralyze you and suck the life out of you. It’s not a very happy thought.”

“I see,” Link said making a slash that was quickly blocked by Hoang. “So, they’re like vampires?”

Hoang nodded. “But you just die. They don’t let you become one of them, unless you were killed by powerful magic.”

“Phoenix,” said a voice. Link and Hoang stopped abruptly and turned around, knowing that the person speaking was Hoang’s boss. No one else called him phoenix.

“We’re heading out for Chenoa Town, outside of Hyrule.”

“Right boss.”

The boss walked away. Link walked up to him. “Can I come?”

“Nay Link, stay here. You’ll just get in the way. Wait until you’re older.”

“I won’t get in the way, I promise.”

Hoang sighed. “Look, you can’t come with me. I’m sorry but that’s the orders coming from Devlin.”

Link sighed and accepted. “Go ahead. I’ll wait here.”

Hoang walked away. Link waited a few minutes, tapping his foot, until he smiled and ran through the tunnel. He then reached the entrance and climbed up the ladder.

He poked his head out of the well, looking around for any of the criminals. It would be pretty obvious if there were a criminal there. They always dressed in black and stayed near the well. It was a perfect hiding place due to the rumors of the dangers inside. To Link’s point of view, it was just a rumor, but to a simple person with no skill of the sword would know it true.

Link climbed out of the well and looked around. This village was very peaceful and Link had to block out the sun’s rays to protect the brightness from his eyes.
Once he was accustomed to the sun, he walked casually, hoping that no one would notice him as a criminal.

He then decided that he had to change his clothes for now. He looked for a clothes guru and changed into a green tunic and hat.

He looked around more relaxed than before. He knew that he looked very innocent like this and decided to see everything around Kakariko. It was a very pretty town.

He waited once he was done, enjoying the freedom while he could. He then decided to have an idea.

The criminals weren’t getting back anytime now, so he had a chance to explore some more.

He went through the exit of Kakariko and entered Hyrule Field. Link knew that Hoang would kill him, not literally, but it was worth the sight.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.