My Wacom has become an over glorified track pad

Do you have the habit of going off topic, or have the unconscious desire to do nothing but ramble endlessly? In this subject, being off topic is the norm. If you want a conversation, or just want to ramble, here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Genken, DarkGamemaster, Lysia, OniGanon, Kasuto of Kataan, Moderators

SilverXCIV

My Wacom has become an over glorified track pad

Postby SilverXCIV » Fri May 24, 2013 12:24 am

After the distressing loss of my laptop after a broken screen and hard drive failure I took the monitor I was using and connected it to my desktop. I was lucky to have my Windows 8 consumer preview downgraded to Windows 7 Home Premium and I was able to activate it to have a full working computer. The only problem was I didn't have a mouse. After taking the one form the computer downstairs once I realize I would have to figure something out. That's when I installed my Bamboo Create drivers and started using my tablet to navigate my computer on top of drawing.

It's only been a week and I find myself trying to use gestures on my friend's laptops and become confused when it doesn't work. Especially when using two fingers and tapping one to right click.
Formerly known as Bluelink Greg

Return to “Off-Topic Bantering and Rambling”