Random Pokemon RPG!

This forum is for role-playing games, or any other type of interactive game-type-thing. Anyone is welcome to make their own RPG about anything, it doesn't have to be about Zelda.

Moderators: Genken, DarkGamemaster, Lysia, OniGanon, Kasuto of Kataan, Moderators

Sheikah Dragon Lord

Random Pokemon RPG!

Postby Sheikah Dragon Lord » Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:47 am

Yeah, here's my idea. An RPG that treats the PKMN universe about the way the anime does (no four-move limit, some more practical strategies and dodgings)... but well-written. Hopefully. Except for specific exceptions, you'll be starting fairly early on in the trainer's career. Maybe two to four Pokemon, not likely to be fully evolved. All Pokemon allowed, except legendaries (duh) which may come into play later. A make-it-up-as-you-go-along plot. I'm gonna stick with Johto for now, your move is up to you.

Name: Silver
Appearance: AU for the trainer from Gold and Silver. 'Cause I'm a prick.
History: Caught his own starter Pokemon while growing up around Ecruteak, an unusually adept catch: Scyther. His parents panicked it would hurt him, but one way or another, they bonded quickly. His other Pokemon came naturally- and unusually.
Bio: Somehow caught between an introvert and an adventuring hero, Silver just... doesn't click perfectly with humans. You get the idea. Also a little goofy, though intelligent, and usually kind. Usually. When not training, he's either miscellaneously goofing off or clinging to Olivine, (unsuccessfully) wooing Jasmine.

Pokemon: Scizor
Nickname: None
Strategy: Uses the phenomenal stats custom to his species, in addition to some more... unorthodox moves, via creative and dilligent training. In addition to expectable attacks, he flaunts the likes of Dragon Claw and Faint Attack, among others.
Bio: Silver's best friend and strongest Pokemon. Cocky as a rule, and not unduly. Has a penchant for playing the hero, for both conscience and glory at a time.

Pokemon: Haunter
Nick: None
Strategy: Actually, a bit of a hex-and-flex fighter. If that makes sense. Makes good use of Psychic and Dark moves in addition to the Ghostly stuff, and likes to keep 'em guessing; but he's completely lax on the defensive.
Bio: Annoying. Obnoxious. Reckless. An utter, ineffable prankster; has a nack for rattling his way out of his Great Ball, and makes good use of his detached hands in the means of scaring the hell out of you. Or maybe dumping things on you, whatever mood he's in. Silver fished him out of Burned Tower while he was making trouble for the tourists- and halfway wishes he hadn't.

Pokemon: Swablu
Strategy: Too hands-on for her own good, especially considering she doesn't have hands. Also somewhat overeager, but nible enough to handle herself.
Bio: As stated, overeager. The best word for her interest into evolving... not obsessed... well, okay, that's one way to look at it, but... n-nevermind, she's just obsessed. Always screeches when Silver spends too little time training her.
Seventeen, now.

Wings of Words

Postby Wings of Words » Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:31 am

Name: Kyosuke
Appearance: like this: http://img28.exs.cx/img28/9083/ingram.jpg
History: Grew up in Mossdeep City as the son of scientists. Ever since his parents brought home a Growlithe they were using in an experiment. He got to keep the Growlithe and grew up with it. Now at the age of 14, he realized that he didn't want to be a space scientist like his parents, but a Pokemon trainer, like the ones on TV, and in the news.
Personality: He keeps his cool most of the time, but when he gets angry, he gets REALLY angry.
Other info: Mainly fights double battles.

Pokemon: Growlithe
Strategy: Doesn't use many Special Attacks. His claws and fangs are especially large for a Growlithe, and seemingly is more comfortable using close-range tactics.
Personality: Hates the Pokeball his trainer caught him in. Only is kind to Females, and Kyosuke.

Pokemon: Electrike
Strategy: Uses a variety of Electrical attacks, stays afar and supports while Growlithe pounds the enemy into dust.
Bio: Caught when Growlithe was staring at her before reaching Johto. She is a very feminine Pokemon, and almost constantly is around Growlithe. Kyosuke never caught her, he accidentally dropped a Pokeball, and Electrike pushed the button out of curiosity. Also hates the confined space of a Pokeball.

triforceholder

Postby triforceholder » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:16 pm

Name: Nevra
Sex: Female
Appearance: looks like Karen in the Elite Four
History: Grew up in Goldenrod as the daughter of a ex radio presenter and a Pokemon hairdresser.
Nevra caught her first pokemon when she was 10, a hoppip.
Personality: outgoing, strong, kind to nature.

Pokemon: Jumpluff
Nickname: none
Strategy: Tends to use sleep powder and poision powder then use mega drain.
Personality: nothing will put her off food. loves cute things.

Pokemon: Ninetailes
Nickname: none
Strategy: Tends to use Special attacks.
Personality: Loner, Hates stupidity.

Scarlet Snake
Location: I'm at the Yeerk Pool if you're a Yeerk I'm probably the human with the stick of dynamite.

Postby Scarlet Snake » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:40 pm

Name: Scarlet
Sex: Male
Appearence: redhead with mane of hair
History: Became superhero at age 12 now in universe because something's gone wrong
Personality: Go get um attitude but more reserved

Pokemon: Charmander
Nickname: None but does earn one from time to time
Strategy: several
Personality: Matches trainer
Notes: sometimes found with look alike when trainer is not around, will take others from look alike
Currently Craving................

The Thwomp

Postby The Thwomp » Sun May 11, 2008 9:52 pm

Name: Greg
Appearance: Short blonde hair and wears a green cap.
Bio: Modest and always happy. Likes a joke and is quite a prankster. Good with psychology and biology (I'm not much of a wrighter)

Pokemon: Aerodactyl Lv35
Strategy: N/A Depends on the opposition, this goes for all his pokemon

Pokemon: Kabutops Lv30

Pokemon: Omastar Lv30

Pokemon: Omanyte Lv28

Pokemon: Kabuto Lv 28

Pokemon: Kadabra (not used in gym fights) Lv40
His starter pokemon, caught near Vermillion as an Abra.

!!!
Double Sided Sticky Tape is OUT!
We Need Something New... I Know! TRIPLE Sided Sticky Tape!

Pandora

Postby Pandora » Sun May 11, 2008 11:51 pm

Emperor Augustus

Postby Emperor Augustus » Mon May 12, 2008 12:12 pm

She bez right. This RP's four years dead. Move along.
==============================
Not all who are evil are without remorse,
None who slay cannot die.
Not all who betray should suffer,
Who shall protect you but I?
My soul is the shield to protect you,
Now child, remember this one thing:
Darkness may overcome you,
But Quidditas is Eternal King...

Scarlet Snake
Location: I'm at the Yeerk Pool if you're a Yeerk I'm probably the human with the stick of dynamite.

Postby Scarlet Snake » Mon May 12, 2008 6:18 pm

The Thwomp
try Poke reality it's open.
Currently Craving................

Return to “Role Playing”