Hello? Hellooooooooooo?

Are you a new member? Never been to the site before and just discovered the message board? Or have you been to the site but just never bothered to come to the message board? No matter what your story is, this is the place for new members to introduce themselves. So come on in and join the party. This forum is also for old members who are returning, i.e. "I'm back" messages, and for people who are leaving the forum.

Moderators: Genken, DarkGamemaster, Lysia, OniGanon, Kasuto of Kataan, Moderators

Auric Trinity

Hello? Hellooooooooooo?

Postby Auric Trinity » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:42 pm

I guess this is what it's like opening up an ancient tomb or something.

Loved the shit out of this forum back in 2006-ish. Thought I'd see how the old place was.

Good to see the Completely Useless Button still works.
A CHALLENGER APPEARS!

Genken
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Re: Hello? Hellooooooooooo?

Postby Genken » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:21 am

Hah.

GREETINGS FRIEND!! I think the cobwebs and dust do well to cheer the place up a bit.

Emmy

Re: Hello? Hellooooooooooo?

Postby Emmy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:04 am

Hey!!
I recovered my account with the same sentiment lol. The completely useless button is a classic and immediately I felt at home. I actually had to create an account today just to dig around the forum to find my old account (Emmy) because it's so important to me that I read my old posts lol. I am such a huge fan of Kasuto's fan fics and felt tickled at my requests for him to keep writing lol.

This is a time capsule of nostalgia for me, as it is for many others!

Kasuto is King!
-Emmy

Return to “Welcome Wagon/Farewell Ferry”