Why not?

Are you a new member? Never been to the site before and just discovered the message board? Or have you been to the site but just never bothered to come to the message board? No matter what your story is, this is the place for new members to introduce themselves. So come on in and join the party. This forum is also for old members who are returning, i.e. "I'm back" messages, and for people who are leaving the forum.

Moderators: Genken, DarkGamemaster, Lysia, OniGanon, Kasuto of Kataan, Moderators

Trueblitz

Why not?

Postby Trueblitz » Sun May 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Not really sure how I ended up wandering back here again, but I got really nostalgic and decided to come back.
(looks like i'm not the only old-head who decided to come back, either.)
The search for a new Ava and Sig begins...

FightingTorque

Re: Why not?

Postby FightingTorque » Sun May 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Are there any good synonyms for "welcome back"? It's starting to seem a bit cliché saying it all the time.

Also, auf Deutsch: Willkommen Zurueck! :D
"Little bug, little bug... I might mistake you for a grain and put you in my cereal..."
Princess Agitha, LOZ: Twilight Princess

NINTIMIDATING
NINVINCIBLE
NINTENDO

J'écris, donc je suis

Madrigal

Postby Madrigal » Sun May 09, 2010 9:57 pm

And now, in Japanes, kangei ushiro ni Trueblitz! Good to see you back here! :D

Magnas

Postby Magnas » Mon May 10, 2010 7:47 pm

True! Man, I've been meaning to drop you a line on Facebook to get back here, but I've been busy. Here's hoping we get everyone to return consistently.

Trueblitz

Postby Trueblitz » Mon May 10, 2010 10:23 pm

So, who else do we have to suck back in?
The search for a new Ava and Sig begins...

ShadowAngel

Postby ShadowAngel » Tue May 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Is there some kind of convention going on? Do you all, like, stay in contact? Or is it that all these old members who "left" didn't really leave at all? Just waiting for the right moment to say "Ah-ha! I'm back!"? :smug:

Haha, sorry - I feel like I'm being outshined since no one noticed at all when I started posting again XD

Welcome back TB. Good to see you around again. : )

Magnas

Postby Magnas » Tue May 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Trueblitz wrote:So, who else do we have to suck back in?

I'm not entirely sure, actually. But I haven't seen Saron, Arctic Zora, Anubis, Darksith, Kuja's Little Mage, etc. posting very frequently. I'm terrible with remembering this stuff, though, so there are probably plenty around. I know Archaic Sage is around, so AZ is by extension. But the rest might just be a lack of new topics to post in.

ShadowAngel wrote:Is there some kind of convention going on? Do you all, like, stay in contact? Or is it that all these old members who "left" didn't really leave at all? Just waiting for the right moment to say "Ah-ha! I'm back!"? :smug:

Haha, sorry - I feel like I'm being outshined since no one noticed at all when I started posting again XD

Well, a lot of us frequently do the chats still. I know you got on on a bad day during the Day of a Bajillion Pandoras, but that was a little joke we were playing on everyone. But if we're not chatting, a lot of us still have each other via Facebook.

But personally, I thought you'd been posting a while as you were here when I returned.

ShadowAngel

Postby ShadowAngel » Tue May 11, 2010 10:55 pm

^ Of all chats for me to "reexperience" that was the worst.

Also, I was sort of "posting for awhile" by the time you returned. I guess it was more like - a lot of the old memebers were lurking. I stopped lurking - no one noticed - about 6 months later - a shit load of old members started appearing AT ONCE. I guess I was thinking "Geez, if I realized it would have started such a commotion, I would have waited." I'm really just teasing. Though I do find it a bit more than just coincidental.

Return to “Welcome Wagon/Farewell Ferry”