I kissed a girl...

Are you a new member? Never been to the site before and just discovered the message board? Or have you been to the site but just never bothered to come to the message board? No matter what your story is, this is the place for new members to introduce themselves. So come on in and join the party. This forum is also for old members who are returning, i.e. "I'm back" messages, and for people who are leaving the forum.

Moderators: Genken, DarkGamemaster, Lysia, OniGanon, Kasuto of Kataan, Moderators

fishstix

I kissed a girl...

Postby fishstix » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:11 am

... and i liked it

Ive been working on my social life for the last few years, and now it seems as if its paying off. I still have a job, am doing great in school (college, and Chemistry major if anyone cares), have some friends (yes i used the plural), and now might be getting the girl...

i know most of you don't like me, but at least i now have better things to do than surf the net!
I figured i could get off of my net addiction once i got the girl, so this is probably my last thread if not post ...
(at only 289 w/this one i feel inadequate compared to the rest of you)

I wanted to thank you vinny, you helped me see over the last few years that i needed to try to get out and perhaps even get a life...

fishstix
fishstix over and out

FightingTorque

Re: I kissed a girl...

Postby FightingTorque » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:42 am

We aims to please :smug: All the best, fishstix, but I have a feeling you'll be back some day...
"Little bug, little bug... I might mistake you for a grain and put you in my cereal..."
Princess Agitha, LOZ: Twilight Princess

NINTIMIDATING
NINVINCIBLE
NINTENDO

J'écris, donc je suis

fishstix

Re: I kissed a girl...

Postby fishstix » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:56 am

just dropping by to fill you all in... did have the girl :D ... now my best friend has her...
But I'm still off of the internet!
fishstix over and out

Return to “Welcome Wagon/Farewell Ferry”