I Preferred Being a Nerd...

Are you a new member? Never been to the site before and just discovered the message board? Or have you been to the site but just never bothered to come to the message board? No matter what your story is, this is the place for new members to introduce themselves. So come on in and join the party. This forum is also for old members who are returning, i.e. "I'm back" messages, and for people who are leaving the forum.

Moderators: Genken, DarkGamemaster, Lysia, OniGanon, Kasuto of Kataan, Moderators

Arctic Zora
Location: In the Arctic. Under a pool of clear ice water, in a Crystal cave

I Preferred Being a Nerd...

Postby Arctic Zora » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Hello all.

I used to post here a lot. Made some good online friends and some less favorable enemies. Joined back when I was around...16-17...yeah. Good times. Now I'm going on 25 in January, moved into my own place, got a lame arsed mortgage to deal with and a full time job in a bank. I got thinking...my Goddeses I love computer games so why aren't I nerding it up like I used to? Be damned if I'm going to let 'Being a grown up' prevent me acting like the imature twatbag I am. So here I sit before you, a little older, a little wiser...slightly better speller, asking each of you to welcome me back so that I may become the Anime, Computer Game, Zelda loving freak job that I used to enjoy being.

*Stares intently at you all*

Lysia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Re: I Preferred Being a Nerd...

Postby Lysia » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Welcome back AZ! Nice to see you get in touch with your geeky side again XD
@ShonaAdventures

Dr. Mizumi

Postby Dr. Mizumi » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi, I do not know anyone here and just found out how to post. I also enjoy being a nerd 8) it's so fun.
Image[useless_button]If you're gullible and click this, you will get $1000000!!![/useless_button]

SilverXCIV

Postby SilverXCIV » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Dr. Mizumi wrote:Hi, I do not know anyone here and just found out how to post. I also enjoy being a nerd 8) it's so fun.

Everybody being nerdy! Welcome Dr. Mizumi to The Vinculum. The mods will probably split this off into it's own topic so I'll just say my welcomes here.
Formerly known as Bluelink Greg

FightingTorque

Postby FightingTorque » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi there, Dr Mizumi! Welcome to the Vinculum :)
"Little bug, little bug... I might mistake you for a grain and put you in my cereal..."
Princess Agitha, LOZ: Twilight Princess

NINTIMIDATING
NINVINCIBLE
NINTENDO

J'écris, donc je suis

Return to “Welcome Wagon/Farewell Ferry”