Why hello there!

Are you a new member? Never been to the site before and just discovered the message board? Or have you been to the site but just never bothered to come to the message board? No matter what your story is, this is the place for new members to introduce themselves. So come on in and join the party. This forum is also for old members who are returning, i.e. "I'm back" messages, and for people who are leaving the forum.

Moderators: Genken, DarkGamemaster, Lysia, OniGanon, Kasuto of Kataan, Moderators

Lambda

Why hello there!

Postby Lambda » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi there. My name is Lambda, and I've finally decided to join your forum. I'm 24, and I'm also an avid fanfiction reader and writer. I've read most of Kasuto's fics over the years, and I'm looking forward to sharing some of my own work with you.

In case you're wondering, my first Zelda game was A Link to the Past. As for my favorite Zelda... it's a toss-up between A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time. Also, just so you know, I also go by the name "Lariant Ambrilis" on Fanfiction.net. Nice to meet you all! :>

FightingTorque

Re: Why hello there!

Postby FightingTorque » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:32 pm

Welcome to the Vinny, good sir! :)
"Little bug, little bug... I might mistake you for a grain and put you in my cereal..."
Princess Agitha, LOZ: Twilight Princess

NINTIMIDATING
NINVINCIBLE
NINTENDO

J'écris, donc je suis

Lambda

Postby Lambda » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:26 am

FightingTorque wrote:Welcome to the Vinny, good sir! :)

Actually, I'm a ma'am, but thanks for the welcome! :>

SilverXCIV

Postby SilverXCIV » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:40 am

Welcome to the Vinculum! Wow two new members in such a short time. Kasuto coming back must have triggered something big.
Formerly known as Bluelink Greg

Return to “Welcome Wagon/Farewell Ferry”