Greetings!

Are you a new member? Never been to the site before and just discovered the message board? Or have you been to the site but just never bothered to come to the message board? No matter what your story is, this is the place for new members to introduce themselves. So come on in and join the party. This forum is also for old members who are returning, i.e. "I'm back" messages, and for people who are leaving the forum.

Moderators: Genken, DarkGamemaster, Lysia, OniGanon, Kasuto of Kataan, Moderators

Empress Arctic Zora

Greetings!

Postby Empress Arctic Zora » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:49 am

Greetings,

I am Arctic Zora. A silly creature whom wondered these parts a decade ago. I have long since lost my password for this so I renamed myself, which I think is probably appropriate anyway seeing as I'm all old at twenty-six years of age. Though my grammar and spelling is probably just as piss poor as it was when I was sixteen. I also have completely forgotten which e-mail address I used for this forum some ten years ago let alone what the password used to be...so I am now Empress Arctic Zora. Slightly pedantic and Holy-than'Thou sounding but I'm old so I can get away with it.

Hello ^_^

Return to “Welcome Wagon/Farewell Ferry”