Greetings!

Are you a new member? Never been to the site before and just discovered the message board? Or have you been to the site but just never bothered to come to the message board? No matter what your story is, this is the place for new members to introduce themselves. So come on in and join the party. This forum is also for old members who are returning, i.e. "I'm back" messages, and for people who are leaving the forum.

Moderators: Genken, DarkGamemaster, Lysia, OniGanon, Kasuto of Kataan, Moderators

Chris Miller

Greetings!

Postby Chris Miller » Wed May 15, 2013 10:32 am

I've been coming to this site since it was first put up back in 2000. It's great to see the look and feel hasn't changed much. No need to fix what isn't broken, right? :D
I haven't posted, since, well, I'm not much of a writer and my hairy lumberjack hands get in the way of drawing, haha. But maybe I can make some kind of useful contribution. :)
Any nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded men purchases its own spiritual death on the installment plan. --Martin Luther King Jr.

Archaic Sage

Re: Greetings!

Postby Archaic Sage » Sat May 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Welcome to the forums! It's very inactive these days, but try and be patient and people will reply eventually! :D

brian_2040

Postby brian_2040 » Mon May 20, 2013 5:11 am

Oh, but there are still some forum veterans that show up from time to time!

FightingTorque

Postby FightingTorque » Thu May 23, 2013 12:51 am

^ Speak of a devil...

Welcome to the Vinculum, Chris! I look forward to seeing some of your works in the fanfic/poetry sections :)
"Little bug, little bug... I might mistake you for a grain and put you in my cereal..."
Princess Agitha, LOZ: Twilight Princess

NINTIMIDATING
NINVINCIBLE
NINTENDO

J'écris, donc je suis

Return to “Welcome Wagon/Farewell Ferry”