It has been a while!

Are you a new member? Never been to the site before and just discovered the message board? Or have you been to the site but just never bothered to come to the message board? No matter what your story is, this is the place for new members to introduce themselves. So come on in and join the party. This forum is also for old members who are returning, i.e. "I'm back" messages, and for people who are leaving the forum.

Moderators: Genken, DarkGamemaster, Lysia, OniGanon, Kasuto of Kataan, Moderators

Alexandra

It has been a while!

Postby Alexandra » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:01 am

Decided to just drop in. Been having it rough the last couple of years, hubby of 21 years left for another woman...but I have every reason to believe he'll be back. I don't stalk, pursue, or anything like that...just let him figure out that the grass isn't always greener.

And my little boy just turned 13 yesterday. Where does the time go....
<center>Image<BR>
What Link goes through for his princess....</center>

Lysia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Re: It has been a while!

Postby Lysia » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:04 am

Hey Alexandra, it's great to see you again! Talk about a blast from the past, I remember you back from when I first got into Zelda fanfic so many years ago. Hope you and your son are doing well, although I'm really sorry to hear about your husband.

It's pretty quiet around here these days sadly. I only check in occasionally these days. This is my first visit since mid-October and this is the only new post on the entire board since then.
@ShonaAdventures

MadSkillz

Re: It has been a while!

Postby MadSkillz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:57 pm

Lysia wrote:It's pretty quiet around here these days sadly. I only check in occasionally these days. This is my first visit since mid-October and this is the only new post on the entire board since then.

I guess I'm one of the few new members.

I feel so sad that I came at the wrong time. :(

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
~Aristotle

My Youtube Account|My Manga Tutorials Site

Return to “Welcome Wagon/Farewell Ferry”