Holy crap.

Are you a new member? Never been to the site before and just discovered the message board? Or have you been to the site but just never bothered to come to the message board? No matter what your story is, this is the place for new members to introduce themselves. So come on in and join the party. This forum is also for old members who are returning, i.e. "I'm back" messages, and for people who are leaving the forum.

Moderators: Genken, DarkGamemaster, Lysia, OniGanon, Kasuto of Kataan, Moderators

£lflord

Holy crap.

Postby £lflord » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:28 pm

Wow. I joined this forum 11 years ago, when I was thirteen years old.

I'm absolutely amazed, and frankly very impressed its still here, and apparently still active as well. I don't really have much else to say, just taking a trip down memory lane. I'm wondering if any of the people I talked with back then are still around? I'd like to ask you all have you've been.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."-Adam Savage, MythBusters

Link is Jesus!

supersonic888

Re: Holy crap.

Postby supersonic888 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:41 pm

Yeah I know right? I didn't really post much but I joined this forum with Vulpes Apocalypse, Sephiroth, and Sheikplayer.

As for what's new, I graduated college, and I'm working at Starbucks to help pay off my loans and get health insurance. Yaaaaaaay.
"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope for our hearts to blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has just begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny."

Return to “Welcome Wagon/Farewell Ferry”