Hello Again After 13 Years

Are you a new member? Never been to the site before and just discovered the message board? Or have you been to the site but just never bothered to come to the message board? No matter what your story is, this is the place for new members to introduce themselves. So come on in and join the party. This forum is also for old members who are returning, i.e. "I'm back" messages, and for people who are leaving the forum.

Moderators: Genken, DarkGamemaster, Lysia, OniGanon, Kasuto of Kataan, Moderators

Link_Hero of Time

Hello Again After 13 Years

Postby Link_Hero of Time » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:13 am

Wow...I can't believe that this forum is still here after thirteen years since I last made a post. Man, it's been such a long time. I was having a bit of nostalgia watching the 3DS Remake of Majora's Mask, and I remembered this site. Kasuto, your stories will still always be near and dear to my heart, and I'm glad you're finally finishing college. I've had a rough road with college myself, working in call centers to pay for it, and hopefully next semester will be my last. I'm amazed that the Internet still holds all my childhood memories, especially this place.

I stopped making posts on this forum thirteen years ago when my family moved from South America to Southeast Asia. I started high school and just drifted off it seems. Hello again to all of you for a brief time!

Link_Hero of Time
Fanfics! Fanfics!

Ahh..yes...the Zelda game we will never forget.

Return to “Welcome Wagon/Farewell Ferry”