More college thoughts

Are you stuck on a homework problem? Do you need some advice about HTML programming or your dreaded Java class? This subject is for asking help for any subject other than the forum or video games. Any help topic is welcome, from hard-core system programming to your love life. If you want advice or help, this is the place to be.

Moderators: Genken, DarkGamemaster, Lysia, OniGanon, Kasuto of Kataan, Moderators

SilverXCIV

More college thoughts

Postby SilverXCIV » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:30 pm

As I've been sitting here on my first and only real break from college I've been thinking about the transfer to a four year. There are about four classes I could take right now that I would need in my BFA at my planned transfer location. The only problem is I don't have enough time for that, and if I chose to do this is would definitely mean taking an extra semester on top of the two years I'm already going to put into this. I estimated the savings, it would transfer as three classes I need there (one of the ones I have to take at the two year is a pre requisite to the class that counts at the four year,) and the estimated savings are around $3000 just taking into consideration tuition. If I were to work in housing, food, book, and all the other factors I'm sure I'd be looking at close to five figures in savings by doing this. I'm just not sure if staying for a little longer would be worth it or not. I do however know a few people that have done this already, more so because their majors included classes that were only offered certain semesters.
Formerly known as Bluelink Greg

Return to “General Help”