Midna, the Goddess and the Deity by Luciana Luna
Summary: As the title suggests, this is a story about Midna, the fourth triforce piece/ goddess and Fierce Deity. Midna longs for adventure as the Twilight realm is as peaceful as ever. She gets that adventure when she's teleported to Termina, a land built on the beliefs of a Deity. Wanting to know more, she starts to scale the Forbidden Ruins of Golgin, the lost city of the Divine. Kinda confusing so you probably want to atleast be in 7th grade to read this.
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 282 Read: 6801 Published: Feb 08, 2013 Updated: Feb 08, 2013
Midna's Longing by Luciana Luna
MIDNA'S POV!

I walk to my balcony wondering why I'm the Twilight Princess. Lets face it, I not super mannered, I hate signing my name on almost every paper handed to me and I long for adventure. I looked down into the square where there was many Twili, tall, short, skinny, fat, you name it. My people are peaceful but there's no adventure in this land. That's what I miss about Hyrule. The monsters, the challenge. That's when the light appeared. At first I thought I was halusinating, but there it stood. A portal with a moon symbol in the middle. "Here goes nothing" I said outloud. I stepped in.

When I was able to see again, I found myself in a field, quite like Hyrule's yet it seemed to be a perfect ring. In the middle of the ring, I saw a big city. I thought I would start there to get more information of what's going on around here.

"Hey you! Orange hair, grey-blue skin!"
I turned around to see a man, about 50 years of age, comming my way.
"Would you be interested to cone to the Carnival of Time?"
He said. I wasn't sure if I should trust him so I said-
"Maybe, I haven't made up my mind yet," Thankfully the man left after that. I then saw a booth saying- NEW INFORMATION FOUND ABOUT THE FORBIDDEN CITY OF GOLGIN!!! Sounded interesting enough. I asked the lady about the city and she said that it was the city where all Divine lived. By "Divine" she meant Deities and Gods. I heard it was somewhere near the Ikana Cayon supposedly. I started to head toward the barron landscape.
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2819