The unknown princess by godess of love
Summary: Pamela is the princess of Hirule but doesnt know because a few months after her birth she was sent to the real world furing a war.Will she ever know the truth?
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Darunia, Ganondorf Dragmire, Impa, Link (OoT & MM), Malon, Nabooru, Princess Zelda, Rauru, Ruto, Saria
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 1545 Read: 74214 Published: Jul 28, 2010 Updated: Jul 29, 2010

1. Chapter 1:The Zenthus and Hilean war by godess of love

2. Chapter 2:The truth by godess of love

3. Chapter 3:The training by godess of love

4. Chapter 4:Sneaking around by godess of love

5. Chapter 5:A happy ending by godess of love

Chapter 1:The Zenthus and Hilean war by godess of love
Link was holding his new born baby that was born three months ago.She had Links dark dirty blonde hair and Zelda`s gleaming blue eyes.Zelda was in a meeting with the sister of the king of Zenthus.Link held his daughter ,Pamela,in his strong arms as he rocked her to sleep in the rocking chair."Oh I hope theres nothing wrong,Pam."Pam is what everyone called Pamela.Zelda was in the chair at the end of the long table.Three sages sat on each side of her and at the other side was Carlean."Carlean.Your brother is trying to take over the world?"Zelda asked"Yes,Zelda.I`m worried that he might try to bring back Ganon to help.""He would do that.Wouldnt he know that Ganon would kill him before he could even take over one little village.What will we do?""We will win the war."Everyone except Carlean gasped"But going to war is to risky."Nabooru said"And we dont have a big enough army."Saria added"But we have Termina, Labryana,and Holodrum."Carlean said"She`s right.We do have alot of people on our side."Impa said"I can get the zoras to help""and I can get the gorons ready."Said Daruna and Ruto."We have the geredos and dekus."Said Nabooru."Your right I`ll go tell Link."Zelda ran to the nursury."Link!We have to get ready for war.""what?!"Zelda explained everying to Link."I`ll go to Termina, Labryana,and Holodrum.Stay safe Zel.""I will.You stay safe too."Link left and Zelda stayed to take care of Pam.A few days later everyone was prepared for war."Link what should we do with Pam.She cant stay."Zelda asked Link in the morning"I dont know.Dont you know someone from a different dimension?"Link asked "Yes we cant take her there."Zelda put her hands together and atarted talking."Sammy?Sammy do you hear me?""Yes Zel what is it?Its Saterday and I was planning on sleeping in.""I need you to do something very important.Mine and Link`s daughter needs to go some place to stay while this war is going on.Can she stay with you?""Sure can.Just dont kill yourself Zel."
Chapter 2:The truth by godess of love
Pam was sitting at her desk in the classroom."Class,who can tell me what pi equels?"The teacher asked. No one raised their hand except Aby who everyone knew was the 'nerd' in the class."You should have learned this in the fith grade." Still no one.The teacher sighed"Aby?""Pi equels 3.14 and you use it to find the circumfrence of a circle or area.""Thank you Aby.You may sit down."Aby sat down and the bell rang"Class you are dissmissed." Everone raced out of the class room.Pam walked with her two freinds Charlet and Maggie.A boy walked up to Pam and Charlet and Maggie smiled and walked away as Pam smiled."Hey, Pam how`s it going.I was woundering..."then he got inturrupted by Pam`s phone ringing."Sorry.I need to get."Pam grabbed her phone out of her purse"Hey Sammy what`s up?""Pam I need you to pick up some grocries for dinner""Sure thing""I need hamburger, letice carrots, omatos..." And she whent on."Thats alot of stuff but sure I can get them.""Thanks."
Meanwhile at the house Sammy was talking to an old freind."WHAT?!?!Zelda and Link were capturedWhat will we do Malon?""We need Pam to come and free them.""But she`s just sixteen""Her dad was ten when he started his adventure.""I guess your right"Sammy sighed.Then Pam came in."Hey Pam.""Hey Sammy.What going on?""Pam we need you to come to Hirule with me."Malon said"Where?""To Hirule.Were you were born.""Is everything ok?""No Pam its not."Sammy said"You must come with me"Malon finished as she held out her hand."I`ll go if some one comes with me.""Who?" Sammy asked "You"Sammy`s eyes widend"O-ok"they followed Malon in a portal"I thought we were taking a plane"Pam asked"No this is alot safer and easier."Said Malon.Thaey whent through and ended up in the middle of a field surronded by six others."Ahh,Pam.Long time no see. We`v all missed you."Said a man wearing a yellow robe."I`m Rauru the sage of light.""Hi""Over there on the other side is the war.It`s still contenuing.""When did it start?""Three months after your birth."
Chapter 3:The training by godess of love
The sages told Pam that she had to help rescue Zelda and Link."I dont even know them though.""Yes you do.You just dont know it.""Why cant you""Because you have extroidinary powers""No I dont""You do.You just dont know."Pam and Rauru argued"ENOUGH.Nothing was ever solved by fighting."They all looked a Impa."Damn,did you have to makd me deaf""apperently""DAMMIT JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ALL READY!""I WILL WHEN YOU MAKE ME ASSHOLE." "OH YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A ASSHOLE BITCH.""OH YES I DID BASTERD""YO WANNA PIECE OF ME DUMBASS.""NO I WHANT THE WHOLE THING""ITS ON MORON""YOU BET IT IS""SHUT THE FUCKIN SHIT UP!!!!"Nabooru scremd"Lets just get this over with." Pam whined."You must be trained by us first though.""Fine"
At her first training with Rauru she was going to learn about her powers."You can read peoples minds and take total controle of their body.You can also freeze time as well.The last thing you can do is speed.Now try to read my mind.Keep your mind wide open and concentrate."Ok"Pam did as what she was told and suddenly a thought poped in her mind but it wasnt her`s.It was about the triforce and the three godesses."I see it."Good.Now try and take over my body."Pam did the same except though about controling his body.Soon she was in Rauru`s body. Pam then worked on freezing time and speed.After training they told her to sneak in their fortress and bust them out."got it"Pam agreed. She hopped on a horse Malon gave her and rode of tword the fortress.
Half way their a solder from the other team ran up to her with his sword out of nowere a boy about her age unshealthed his sword and stabbed the solder."Hi I`m Joey"I`m Pamela,but you can call me Pam."I like that name.Were you headen?"The fortress."Oh good luck"The boy then left.Pam rode on and soon came to a tall buildinding."I think this is it."She thought about freezeing time but thought thats to easy.
Chapter 4:Sneaking around by godess of love
Pam entered the fortress and saw millions of gaurds.The room was tall with stares winding around the room.A large door was in the middle.Pam had a feeling she should try going up the stares.She took controle of a gaurds body and made him walk in the large door to see what it was like."Hey what are you doing out of your post."Well I hurt myself and I`m going to tell someone to take my shift as I fix it."She said through the gaurd."Well carry on then.We dont whant a death on the job do we."No we dont"She walked in the door.There were gaurds eating and lounging every were."I need someone to take my shift."A gaurd stood up and said"Thats me"He went out and took his spot.Pam walked out and walked twords the stares.She walked up the stares looking down to make sure no one could see before she whent out of the body.No one was looking so she got out and used his sword to nock him out.Then she felt someone grabb on her arms."Halt.Your coming with us."In your dreams smartass."What did you call me bitch."I think you heard me."Thats it lets take her to the boss."I dont think so"Pam used her speed and ran up the stares to fast for anyone to really see her.All the gaurds came after her.She whent through the door behind her then she heard a siren."Oh dammit.Now I`m a whanted damn fugitive."She ran through the room when she ran in the wall.Because she was so fast she broke through the wall.Pam was now in a room were a man sat in a chair that seemed like a throne." Well well well who do we have here."Pam stood up and the man did as well"is this who they sent to end this war.A peasent."Hey I`m very much not peasenty.But you dont seem that bad.but worse basterd."Oh fiesty.I like that.You come on my side and I`ll makesure your not treated like a peasent"Dont listen to him Pam."She turned to see a boy.It was Joey."Joey?What are you doing here"Helping you"He charged at the man with his sword.Then a gaurd came in and Pam stopped time she took his sword and knocked him out.
Chapter 5:A happy ending by godess of love
Pam and Joey were fighting when Another man and a woman came out of nowere and the man unshealthed his sword and stabbed the man they were fighting."Finally the war ends." He said."Pamela.Do you remember me?""M-mom?""Oh Pamela your father and I have missed you."
At the castle that night Pam was on a balcony wearing a pink strapless dress with her hair down."May I have everyones attention.We are having this party to celibrate the end of war.I would like to congragulate Princess Pamela and Joey."Pam walked down to the snack table and was drinking some punch.Joey walked over to her"Thanks Joey.For helping me.""No problem""well is there a way I can repay you.""Maby.I know""What""May I have this dance" "You may"They walked to the center of the dance floor as a slow song played.Before they noticed a spotlight was on them.Pam had her head on his chest and when she took it off she saw Sammy dancing with another guy.They smiled at eachother before she put her head on Joey`s shoulder.When they both looked at each other Joey leand in and kissed Pam.After that kiss they all lived happily ever after.Or so they all thought.
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2642