Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 7049] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
"Well, what the hell do we do? We don't have any help assembled at ALL!"

"Princess, calm down!"

"Calm down? Hyrule is about to be buttfucked!"

Zelda was obviously ticked off big time about this. She was within two or three days of the entire country of Hyrule being either claimed by another country or being burnt to ashes and then claimed. Even Impa, who had seen it all after nearly twenty-five years in the Royal Family's personal services, was a bit concerned herself. But she knew panic was not an option. They must remain calm.

"Zelda, can Link...you've talked like he's practically a god or something..."

Zelda looked up. "Link...Link is very powerful, but he can't defend us alone." Zelda kicked an armor over. "Only the goddesses themselves can help us now."

Impa soon heard something. Looking out the window, she saw three riders approaching the gate. Clothed in all black Gerudo-type gear, and carrying long thin swords, the male riders stopped at the gates and jumped off their horses.

"Who are you?"

"We, sir, are here to speak with Princess Zelda about the upcoming invasion." The guard turned around to the other sentry. "Notify the Captain. Now." He turned back.

"You might want to let us in. If we get impatient..."

The guard refused. "Nobody comes in without the Captain's approval." The captain was already there. "What is all this?"

"God damn it, we want to help save your fucking country! Do you not know what the fuck is going on?"

"Calm down, Tryeon. We are three representatives of our people. He is Tryeon, a bit of a short-tempered man. The man to my left is Dux. He is very quiet. Rarely speaks. And I...I am Unco."

The captain pondered, but Impa was already down there, having ran from the castle. "Captain, who are these men?"

"Do we HAVE to explain it to you again?"

The captain raised his hand. "Ma'am, these men wish to aide us. Something about an upcoming invasion." Impa had kept this top-secret, as only the races' representatives knew. How did these men know? "Who are our people? You look like no people we have seen."

Unco smiled. "Our people? Let us in and we shall explain...we are rather famished after such a journey."




Zelda, Impa, Unco, Dux, and Tryeon all sat in the council room.

"Gentlemen, in less than three hours my council will arrive. Altogether, we have 6,700 troops. We are up against 250,000 men. We cannot survive those odds..."

"Your Majesty, we understand your concern. But rest assured, these men will never step foot on Hylian soil."

"They have already been to the Spirit Temple. They were on Gerudo land, which is unified to Hyrule. It is a province of the Hylian Kingdom."

"Those men are not the threat you need to be concerned with." Once leaned back. Zelda and Impa looked at him dead-on.

"Two hundred and fifty thosand men are not the threat?"

Unco stood up. "This is the story of the Dark Ones. They were destroyed by a large, vast empire known as Lachia and exiled to the outskirts of Hyrule in the mountins. The king of Hyrule, Zelda's father, had tried to help the Dark Ones to defeat the Lachians. As long as that king reigned, Hyrule would be safe. Why? During the Unification War, the king of Lachia was killed by the king of Hyrule in a heated battle. The prince of Lachia dissappeared, and Lachia turned into a anarchist state. The king of Hyrule chose not to keep the country, as it was so far away. Now, it has been restored to glory, thanks to a warrior named Lych, the king's twenty-four year old bastard son from a previous encounter prior to the Queen."

Dux stood up next. "So, Lachia is looking to avenge its loss and take Hyrule for itself. But, this Lych...he is downright dangerous. No man can scratch him."

"So what can we do?"

"Gather your armies...we will aid you."




"LINK!" Saria hugged a tired Link tightly. Link smiled. "Hey Saria."

Saria jumped down to the floor., "You all right?"

Link sat down on the bed. "Oh yeah...just that we're all gonna die in a week."

Saria sat beside him. "The Deku Tree spoke today, Link. To all the children. He said to tell us not to be afraid. We all know something evil is coming, Link. We feel it within the forest. The Deku Tree told us we would be safe, because of him...and because of you. He cannot promise your safety, but he wil promise us ours." Saria put her arm around Link. "I know you have to do what you have to do, but is it too much to ask if you come back in one piece?"

Link smiled. "I fully intend to come back. And once I do, we're going to fix this house up. I still smell burned piss."


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.