Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 133] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Chapter Six
“Being an Adult”


Saria slowly opened her eyes. Daylight was shining through the window. She sat up and yawned. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and yawned again. She notices something on her dresser.

...A note?

She reaches over and takes it.

It read:

Saria, meet me at the Temple of Sages, I’ve got some news for you. It’s sort of personal. It’s about you and Zelda.


Saria figured it was Link, the note was straightforward in a way and the writing was definitely Link’s. She got up, dressed in her usual green clothes, and left the forest.

A few hours later, she reached the temple.

She stepped through the doors, shutting it behind her. She glanced around, seeing no sign of Link. Maybe he was in the archives? She walked towards the archives, turning through several corridors. Finally, she reached her destination. Saria saw a faint glow as she parted the double doors. She stepped through, seeing someone rummaging through the books. It was definitely not Link.

“Hey.” Saria said. Suddenly, a strong arm grabbed Saria and a funny smelling cloth was put around her mouth. She inhaled the foul smelling scent and her mind was filled with one thing.

I’m being drugged...!!!

She resisted, she made one sound before everything went black, “Mmph...!”

She heard a voice, it seemed so far away. There was a weird taste in her mouth. She unconsciously swallowed it away. There was something clamped around her neck, it was cold and hard.

She was lying on her side, her eyes slowly opened.

Her eyes hurt as they adjusted. She slowly rose, the iron chains rattling slightly. Her arms were tied behind her back with a strong rope that scratched at her skin. Triple knot... she thought to herself.

Her legs were chained to the wall by the shins. The steel was cold. She was chained by her neck also, like a collar. She couldn’t turn her head to look around, so she settled with turning her upper body to allow her to look around.

There was a very muscular and extremely tanned man sitting on a table, thumbing through some books in front of her. His face was severely cut up, the cut’s weren’t recent, and in their place were dark scars.

Beside him was someone important, she could tell because of the way he dressed. The first man noticed Saria and tapped the other man. That man looked up from the book he was reading and turned, revealing Derek’s face.

Saria was still feeling the effects of the drug and it hurt to speak. Her throat was dry.

Derek stepped down to the floor, walking casually over to her, he kneeled in front of her, “Hello, there. Have a nice nap?” Saria glared.

Derek laughed, “I’m sorry, Saria, I know it’s rather rude to drug you and chain you up like this, but I can’t have the Sage of Forest blowing some hot wind at me.”

The man behind him laughed.

Derek tilted his head slightly, “Come now, Saria, I know you can talk.”

Saria replied softly, her throat hurt, “How do you know my name?”

Derek smiled, “Let’s just say I know you more than you know me.” He stood back up and glanced around the archives, “Like those chains? I figure that this place could use a bit of decoration. How is it? Comfy?”

Saria struggled a bit, “I’ll manage.” she replied coldly.

Derek nodded, “Good, good. Now then, on to business matters, I can’t seem to find the log book. Mind telling me where it is?” Saria stayed quiet.

Derek smirked, as if expecting the silence, “Alright...how about you tell me exactly what happened about a week ago? I know you know what I’m talking about. And please, don’t spare the details.”

Saria kept mute. Derek knelt behind her, and suddenly grabbed her by the hair, yanking her towards him painfully, Saria let out a whimper. Derek leaned in and looked her in the eyes, “Saria...I honestly don’t want anything bad to happen to you. You’ve been good to me. Just tell me what happened a week ago. Or...” he gestured his head towards the man behind him, “Kerst will use his methods to get it out of you.”

He let go, strands of Saria’s hair fell to the floor, “I advise you pick the first option.”

Saria yelled, “Go to hell!”

Derek raised a brow and laughed, “OH. This is the first time I heard you use that kind of language. You must think you’re a grown up don’t you?” Derek narrowed his eyes and said in an acidic tone, “I know you better than you think. I know exactly how to hurt you. I know how you think. I know everything.”

Kerst tapped Derek’s shoulder and handed him a book. Derek takes the book, thumbing through it, he nodded at Kerst, “Good, you’ve found it.” He looks at Saria, “I guess we didn’t need you after all. I guess I jumped the gun with that note.”

Saria didn’t say a word. Her heart was pounding in her chest. They didn’t need her anymore. She didn’t like the thought of that...what were they going to do to her?

Derek shuts the book and kneels in front of a chained and helpless Saria, he patted her on the head and said, “Look at you...you’re trying your best to seem grown up, you’ve even braided you’re hair. How long did it take you to grow it that long? You look good with you’re hair down like that. I’ll tell you what...”

He gestured at Kerst and said, “Since you’ve been such a good girl, and have been oh so nice to me, I’ll do you a favor. My friend here will show you the pleasures of being an adult.”

Kerst laughed and looked at Saria hungrily. Saria shouted, “You’re sick!!!”

Derek laughed, “I know you’re curious, Saria. You want to be a grown up so much, so this is a gift from me to you.” Saria struggled furiously in her chains, “Get away from me!!!”

Kerst walked slowly towards her. Derek spoke, “Don’t be afraid, Saria...I’m sure he’s gentle. Besides, you’re going to do him a big favor. You see, he’s very stressed out and wants to relieve that stress.”

“FUCK YOU!!!” Saria shouted. Derek agreed, “That’s the right attitude, Saria!”

“NO!” she screamed. Kerst grabbed her by the hair and yanked her face towards his, she couldn’t do a thing, not even look away. He pulled her head closer and licked her from her chin to her forehead.

“Here.” Derek said. Kerst turned and caught a vial, “What’s this?” he asked.

Derek replied easily as he headed out the door, the book tucked under his arm, “Use this if she faints. I want her conscious throughout the entire thing.” Kerst grinned, showing decayed teeth.

Derek stepped through the door, shutting it behind him as Saria’s screams echoed down the hallways.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.