Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 24] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
"So what your saying is this man named Galic wants Zelda as a bride, and you dead so he may become king?" asked Link. "That is correct Link," said Harikinian. "I believe you should assign bodyguards for yourself and Zelda," suggested Link. "I believe that is an exelent idea Link," noted Harikinian. King Harikinian clapped his hands and a servant came up with a knighting sword. "Kneel Link," said the king. Link kneeled feeling confused, and wondering what was going to happen. "I here forth pronounce you Sir Link, and Zelda's bodyguard," said Harikinian touching both of Link's shoulders with the sword. "Now go to Zelda. You look like you have a new job. Link was very surprised about what the king just did. "This is going to hard," thought Link. "I wonder what's it going to be like."

Link arrived at Zelda's room, and knocked on the door. "Come in," said Zelda in a exhausted voice. Link entered the room to find Zelda in bed. "Oh, high Link," said Zelda immediately brightening up. "What are you doing here?" "Your father just knighted me, and made me your bodyguard," said Link sitting in a chair next to Zelda. "Oh that's nice. Did you volunteer for the job? asked Zelda. "No I gave the suggestion of a bodyguard, and he just announced me your bodyguard." said Link. "Wow, he must have done that since you saved me." said Zelda.

"Oh do you want to come to my birthday party. If you do you'll be the only person their who's actually my friend." said Zelda with a twinkle in her eyes. ''Sure.'' said Link. "Great! Thanks.'' and before she could stop herself Zelda gave Link a kiss on the cheek. "Oops, sorry.'' Zelda's face flushed. ''Where did that come from?" asked Link. Zelda ran off. "Wait!" yelled Link as he caught up with her. "Zelda, you can't run off like that. Remember I'm your bodyguard. Oh, sorry. said Zelda. Link and Zelda spent the rest of the week together with Zelda still embarrassed about what happened. Finally Zelda put what happened behind her as her birthday arrived. Many presents were on the table just waiting to be opened. Zelda put all of her packages in her room knowing that they'd be the same things she got every year. One last present was brought up to Zelda. A firey red glowing orb. "Wow, how pretty.'' said Zelda rushing over to Link to show it off, and try to make him jealous. All of a sudden the red orb flew into Link's chest knocking him out.

Harikinian had Zelda and Link shown to Zelda's room until Link re covered next to the fire. Link's chest began to glow and he awoke with waist length hair made up of fire and glowing red eyes and muscles the same size as his ice form. "You may now control the element fire,'' spoke the Triforce of Courage. "You may use these new powers the same way you use your ice powers. Also I have found a new ability for you. Take a deep breath and blow at the fire." Link blow huge flames causing the fire to become bigger. "Good, you may do ice breath in the same manner." Link absorbed all the fire he put out and went to normal. "Wow, how did you do that?'' asked Zelda. Oh no you’re here! Please don't tell anyone about this.'' pleaded Link. "Okay, okay! calm down. I won't tell any one if you do something for me later." said Zelda with a sly grin on her face. "Okay." said Link. "Oh, by the way." said Zelda. You know how I sort of-" "It's okay I didn't mind." said Link. "Thank-you. I've always sort of liked you and I forgot, and got stuck in one of my fantasies." said Zelda relieved. "Wait, one of your fantasies?" questioned Link. "Oh I sort of dream and daydream about you. Please don't laugh. said Zelda with her face flushed again. "It's alright I do the same thing about you," said Link putting a look of surprise on Zelda's face. "Really so you like me?" said Zelda with a look of excitement on her face. "Yes, I do." said Link. "Oh that thing you said you'd do for me,'' said Zelda. "How about a kiss?'' "I don't know. I'm just-'' Link was cut off by Zelda who said: " The savior of my life." "Oh I give up," said Link and gave Zelda a deep kiss, and trailed off.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.