Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 30] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
The Game. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That name was all my imaginitive mind could think of. My footsteps echoed in the large hallways of the Lakeshore Mall, dispite the millions of others of the people in the mall. I was on my way to the Electronics Boutic to get the best game I could think of, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. My friend had it, and he told me to get the game, if I was to play it at his house. He would never let anyone play this medieval based game that was his. So, I set out on a quest to the mall to play it for myself. Little did I know what adventures I'd have after I got it. As I entered the 'Tronics, as I called it, I immediatly went to work. "Nope, not here... Wait a minute... YES!!! " I shouted happily as I found the game. Brand new, not preplayed, I handed it to the salesman, taking out my savings. " Enjoy! " said the salesman after I bought it. "Thank you very, very much!! " I said. As I walked out of the 'Tronics, I felt a strange presence dwelling over me. As if this game was... a portal to another world... how very right I was.

I arrived home with my dad, rushing inside our house, into my room, to the N64. I opened the game carefully, taking the game cartriage and put it into the slot on the N64. The presence was horribly strong now, overwelming me. As I put my trembling fingers over the N64 power switch, the presence was now at its wrath, causing my room to darken, wind howling thourgh my windows. Lightning sounded in the distance, echoeing thourgh my pitch-black room, having me left spooked. I couldn't help myself, not anymore, I couldn't help my fingers pushing the N64 power switch up... on.... into the Other World... a blinding flash of light appeared before me... leaving a very horrible cackle in the darkness of my room... and I was gone...

FLASHH!!!... BOOM!!... I was going somewhere far away from my own world, I could feel it burning my body. I couldn't resist but falling into a deep sleep, relaxing at last. I was deeper and deeper in my sleep.. then nothing.

What seemed like hours later I finally regained my senses. I heard morning sounds- birds chirping, breeze blowing in, fire blazing and youths talking. I awoke, at last opened my weary eyes. I examined my strange but graceful surroundings. I was was in what like a bedroom sized treehouse that was built inside the tree, with everyday house hold items inside. I was laying on a wooden bed on top of a white comforter. Mildew was felt in the air inside the treehouse. A wooden hemisphere-shaped table with cylinder sitting logs sat about four feet away from me. A fruit basket was on top of the table, with delicious mouth-watering apples in it. A window-like opening was on the bark wall behind the bed which the bed was against. Pitchforks was set along the wall beside an open cutain doorway, which was of course in the front of the house. Smaller features, such as a record chart was posted beside the bed. A small hollow shelf held jars and bottles was beside the dinnertable. In the doorway, a vast open forest was seen. I got up, and stopped looking at the treehouse's features, and walked out into the forest.

I stopped dead. This forest was very unfamilar. I was standing on a high porch, a ladder leading down to the ground. I had finally realized it- I was in the game.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.