Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 46] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Link appeared on inside a giant stadium. The battle field was floating in midair surrounded by a large crowd of people. A humongous screen was in the back. In the center of the arena was a large circle, half whit, half red. Two smaller platforms floated above the main field. A small yellow animal was in front of him. It reminded link of the keaton mask. “are you pikachu?” he asked. “Pika.” he responded. “well, good luck.” link said drawing his sword and shield.

“PIKACHUUU!” it yelled realeasing a blast of electricity at link. “AAAH!” link cried as he was blown back. He landed on his back. When he got uo pikachu had jumped onto a platform and began charging up energy. “PIKA” he sent another blast of lightning at link. This time he leaped into the air and slashed at pikachu, but a split second before his blade touched pikachu, he summoned a lightning bolt from the sky. “AAAH!” link was sent flying back again. “electricity hurts.” he said getting up.


Zelda appeared at an old Hyrule temple in the sky. It was very old and broken down. Across from here was a woman in an orange metal suit. “Hello, are you my oponent?” she asked. The woman didn’t answer. “Okay, if you want to get rite to it fine.” Zelda disappeared and sheik took her place. Samus began firing small blasts at sheik. Sheik was too agile though. He easily fliped his way through the barrage and landed a kick in samus’s helmet. Samus activated her morph ball and rolled straight into sheik, he triped over and landed on his face. Samus deactivated her morph ball and leaped into the air. As sheik stood up, samus fired a missile, blowing sheik off the battlefield. He held on to the edge though. Samus ran to over and smashed his hand. She fell off.


Fox appeared on the great fox again. This time a small green dinosaur stood across from him. “Yoshi.” it said. “cute.” fox said. A second later he was smashing up yoshi’s face with a barage of kicks. Then he grabbed yoshi’s head and threw him in the air. He pulled out his blaster and fired a blast, sending yoshi flying.

Link had been shocked twice. He was now jumping left and right trying to avoid lightning blasts from pikachu. ’okay, how bout this’ he thought. He ran right at pikachu and lept into the air again. Pikachu let out another huge blast, this time link didn’t swing at pikachu, he let the electricity hit the sword, then let it fall to the ground. The metal conducted the electricity, diverting the blast. Lnk landed next to pikachu and grabbed his tail. “How about a little ride?!” he said raising his pikachu in the ari. He began spinning around, then flung pikachu clear out of the arena.



Fox and link appeared in their room again. “well, that was easy.” fox said.
“speak for yourself, I’m scared to death of lightning now. That rat was a real problem. My hat almost caught on fire.”
“well, atleast your alive.”
“yeah, let’s check the new chart.”

Link vs. samus, mew two vs. fox, gannondorf vs. Mario. The winners of these fight will face each other in a free for all three way match. The winner of that would mve on to the question mark battle, then if he won he would fight the master hand.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.